Why not legalize all drugs?

If you made it legal, and you had a major "walmart-like" company selling heroin legally, with slick advertising everywhere... would more, or fewer, teens be dying every week from Heroin?

Cigarette ads are banned on T.V and the radio. The same should obviously apply to the drugs if they were legalized. Cigarette use in the U.S is actually going down, likely because of the ad ban and the fact that we teach kids that they are bad. I think if we did it right we could actually see drug use go down. I think you are naive to assume harsh laws and prison time are the only way to limit drug use.

I'd suggest more. At least with it illegal, you can get the police to take them away, where they could get help. But if you made heroin legal, what exactly do you think you can do to stop your kids from overdosing on heroin? Nothing. They are not doing anything illegal now. All you can do is watch them die.

It would be illegal for kids to do heroin. Also if it were legal it'd be easy to keep records of who is buying how much. That'd probably make it easier to figure out who the addicts are so we can try to get them some help.

Now more people than ever, are ruining their lives, destroying their families, high on pot all the time.

You sound like somebody that has never smoked pot before. The black market going away is huge and the value of such a thing cannot be understated.

Yeah, but right now we teach kids that drugs are bad, and we don't have advertising at all. Zero for Heroin. And drug use has gone up.

Now explain to me, why when you have a powerful multinational companies selling Heroin, and it's legal... that you think drug use will fall?

You said legalize all drugs. Read the title of your thread. Now you are saying it would be illegal for kids to do heroin. Which is it?

And isn't illegal for kids to drink alcohol now, and yet any kid can get alcohol and drink it?

Every single pot smoker I have ever met, has been a train wreck of a person. And I've met the children, and women, of pot smokers, and they are train wrecks as well.

No, I have not smoked pot. But trusting a pot smoker, on his own statement about pot, is like trusting an alcoholic on alcohol, and mafia members, on the virtues of the mafia.

Ridiculous.

If our country truly wanted to have a war on drugs the sentence for dealing drugs would be death. Guaranteed to work.

Yo, this is America, not Portugal, DAH! This Country is all about the Dollar, you get poison? Tough Shit!!!

"GTP"
Follow The Money!

That makes no sense whatsoever, and I'm not even referring to "yo".

Portugal is given as an example of a country that tried this road and made it work.
You don't like things that work? Tough shit.

Fun fact: Portugal is also the setting in my avatar.

Yo, Dip-Shit? What is the Population difference? I Rest My Case!

"GTP"
View attachment 72907
What the fuck does the population difference got to do with it? It's per million, not # of deaths.

Lions are more danger than now under 2000 tiger in world if I know.
Long time over 2000 tiger in Asia but now between 1500-1900 pieces.
:eusa_shhh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back