Why not just hire prostitutes...

Big Fitz

User Quit *****
Nov 23, 2009
... if you're going to charge people to get fondled?

Senate Dems back increase in air travel fee to close funding shortfall at TSA - The Hill's On The Money

You've gotta be kidding me! We're charged for the "priviledge"?

The 2013 Homeland Security appropriations bill would increase one-way fees for passengers from $2.50 to $5 in order to close a budget shortfall at the Transportation Security Administration.

Here's an idea, shut down the TSA and tell airlines they must provide extra screening however they choose to protect THEIR airplanes from exploding???????

Da fuck is WRONG with politicians? Oh that's right, they don't get violated unless they're opposed to the TSA. How silly of me to forget.

TSA is a joke. Not a funny one either.

If we were really serious about airline security, we would do behavioral profiling and follow the example of El Al. They're the world's most secure airline and you never hear of their planes getting hijacked or bombed.

... if you're going to charge people to get fondled?

Senate Dems back increase in air travel fee to close funding shortfall at TSA - The Hill's On The Money

You've gotta be kidding me! We're charged for the "priviledge"?

The 2013 Homeland Security appropriations bill would increase one-way fees for passengers from $2.50 to $5 in order to close a budget shortfall at the Transportation Security Administration.

Here's an idea, shut down the TSA and tell airlines they must provide extra screening however they choose to protect THEIR airplanes from exploding???????

Da fuck is WRONG with politicians? Oh that's right, they don't get violated unless they're opposed to the TSA. How silly of me to forget.

Generally you pay a hooker to do what you want..... can i pay them extra to keep their filthy hands to themselves?

...Here's an idea, shut down the TSA and tell airlines they must provide extra screening however they choose to protect THEIR airplanes from exploding?

And at the first airline tragedy you wingnuts would be blaming Obama and the democratic congress. Large crocodile tears would fall from your eyes and pens over the tragedy, and of course it would be your political opponent's fault. Businesses run to make a profit, do you really think they care if you are completely safe? That's why they buy insurance. Grow up or better yet, start an airline with the slogan 'fly at your own risk.' Good luck with that.

...Here's an idea, shut down the TSA and tell airlines they must provide extra screening however they choose to protect THEIR airplanes from exploding?

And at the first airline tragedy you wingnuts would be blaming Obama and the democratic congress. Large crocodile tears would fall from your eyes and pens over the tragedy, and of course it would be your political opponent's fault. Businesses run to make a profit, do you really think they care if you are completely safe? That's why they buy insurance. Grow up or better yet, start an airline with the slogan 'fly at your own risk.' Good luck with that.
People who own property and machinery generally take the best care of it because it IS their investment. What happened when trains wrecked before the government got involved in safety? Simple, people stopped riding them till they proved they were doing everything to prevent it from happening again. Rich people hire private security firms for their neighborhoods that give them the service and security they can't get from a police force that would not.

All things good do NOT start with the government as a default state. All private owners do not do a shoddy job protecting themselves. This is an old wives tale that all corps put safety well behind profit unless the government is looking over their shoulder or doing it for them.

Your paranoia is showing.....
You would think that in the US, you could actually start an airline with the slogan 'fly at your own risk. However, the government mandates the TSA Gropings so that is a non starter.
TSA has not done one thing to make flying safer.

I'm not a fan of the TSA, but I think it's really funny that every thread about the TSA always seems to include something praising El Al and profiling.

Which is it that you guys have a problem with? The fact that people are being "groped", or the fact that white people are being "groped"?

I'm not a fan of the TSA, but I think it's really funny that every thread about the TSA always seems to include something praising El Al and profiling.

Which is it that you guys have a problem with? The fact that people are being "groped", or the fact that white people are being "groped"?

El Al has a proven record. They're in the middle of the hot zone and they don't get hijacked. My problem with the TSA is that kids get groped, granny has to take off her Depends undergarment, but the TSA is afraid to check out Ackbar because they don't want to be accused of profiling, so he can get on the plane with a box cutter or an underwear bomb.

Ok, that actually made me laugh. It takes a certain desperation (and you are not normally one of the 'desperate' posters)... to create a racial issue out of this. Personally, I prefer not to fly with terrorists... it's maybe just a personal thing but I dislike anyone who tries to kill me and my fellow passengers -regardless of the skin color or religion of the terrorist, or the passengers.

And here we are! Antisemitism AND the race card in one post. Played by who? Oh yes, a Lib.

If you notice that only white people, particularly vulnerable white people like children and elderly are the ones singled out for special attention you're a racist?

And here we are! Antisemitism AND the race card in one post. Played by who? Oh yes, a Lib.

What exactly would you consider "anti-Semitic" about my post?

Forum List

Back