Why not Christie?

I really do like him.
But I like making Zack ill better!

I like Christie. He's very personable and seems like a genuine guy. I wouldn't be too terribly disappointed at a Trump/Christie ticket to be honest. I don't think Trump would choose him as his VP, but if he did I could actually get on board with that choice.

I thought he did well. Why don't more GOP voters like him? He seems very conservative and seems as though he isn't a far right loon.
===========
Why not Christie?

Well, to start with he couldn't fit through the doors to the Oval Office.

I thought he did well. Why don't more GOP voters like him? He seems very conservative and seems as though he isn't a far right loon.

He isn't very conservative. He is pro gun control, pro common core, pro amnesty, took the obamacare Medicaid expansion. I think there is more of an argument that he isn't really conservative on much of anything. I think there is a good chance that he is done after NH . Whatever he may have done to Rubio in that last debate (and that isn't clear from the polls) it is clear that he didn't help himself at all.

He nd Kasich have approached the campaign as if only one state mattered -- and that because NH gets a lot of liberals and Democrats voting in the Republican primary. It just isn't a viable strategy. Kasich will do better there and plod on to SC where he will get nothing either. They are just heading down a dead end

Forum List

Back