Hillary Milhous Clinton?
Who is also fat
There are different levels of fat:

Before stomach band:
Obama%20and%20Christie.jpg

After Stomach band:

yk7gkzbg5sir4b895st5.jpg

Did he eat the band?
Hillary's ankles are as big as his waist.
You know that's not true. Why lie?
Her double chin is bigger too.

Handsome. An not as fat as he used to be. It's a shame though that someone who has no shot at the White House took down Rubio like a shabby curtain.....

This thread is a shining example of the depth of thinking and critical thought of the base of the GOP. "He's fat" is the primary reason any of the low-brows can muster up as to why they don't like him for president.

Shallow opinions from shallow people.

I thought he did well. Why don't more GOP voters like him? He seems very conservative and seems as though he isn't a far right loon.
It's the bromance thing. He'd not enthuse the base in red states. I'm for an establishment candidate, but Christie hasn't been a good governor fiscally. Kasich and even Jeb have better records there.

Christie is far more centrist and close to what the GOP used to be, so of course the Teabaggers despise him.

Add to that the weight issue. Just look around this forum at how many posters judge a candidate on the basis of physical attractiveness. The political process is not ChristianMingle.com.

Then there's his accent. To the rubes it shouts "Big City," and the rubes don't like Big City.

So they judge and dismiss him on the basis of looks and sound without having a clue to what he stands for.

I thought he did well. Why don't more GOP voters like him? He seems very conservative and seems as though he isn't a far right loon.
It's the bromance thing. He'd not enthuse the base in red states. I'm for an establishment candidate, but Christie hasn't been a good governor fiscally. Kasich and even Jeb have better records there.
That shit with Obama after Sandy was extremely bad optics. Logically, it should not have pissed me off, but it did. It pissed me off because of Christie's judgment. He could have told Obama's people that he does not want to meet him in a photo op moment days before an election because he does not want to politicize the tragedy. But he did not do this. At the very least he should not have been hugging him.

Like a lot of politicians today, Christie is more about following what he thinks is right. He is a total narcissist. Someone like Cruz (though probably a narcissist too), for example, is more ideological. With ideological pols you can predict what they will do and hold them accountable. Non ideological pols sway with the breeze and are inclined to make policy decisions based upon polling results. The only real ideological candidates are Cruz, Sanders, Paul and Huckabee. The rest of them are whores.

Where was all of the support for this blowhard punk before he pummeled Cruz lady Saturday? You are all a bunch of fair weather fuckers.

I think he would make a good attorney general. But that's about it.

Handsome. An not as fat as he used to be. It's a shame though that someone who has no shot at the White House took down Rubio like a shabby curtain.....

Chubby chaser.

More to love..... and explore....
That is fucking gross.

Fat men are more desperate too... and happier to have a thin, attractive woman.
Not like handsome men who think you are lucky to be with them.....
You would have to lift folds of sweaty flesh to get to his dick. But, hey, to each his or her own.

I think he'd be a take-charge kind of guy and as capable as any of them. I've always kind of liked him, totally apart from any of his views. Christie is a street fighter, though, and would not be all that easy to manage (of course he knew about bridgegate--he's still chuckling over it). Just because he's what we politely call a 'big man' doesn't matter a damn to anyone.

Forum List

Back