Why not Christie?

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
I thought he did well. Why don't more GOP voters like him? He seems very conservative and seems as though he isn't a far right loon.

He is incredibly fat and, if elected president, would exasperate the stereotype of the fat american. I'm convinced he is the reason the left wants us all diets and he singlehandidly caused a famine when he got a case of the munchies a few years ago. His snack was the GDP of many small countries combined.

he is a gun controller plus he thinks that he is tough but that's only because he has bodyguards . Also , just greasy looking to me , imo !!

He is incredibly fat and, if elected president, would exasperate the stereotype of the fat american. I'm convinced he is the reason the left wants us all diets and he singlehandidly caused a famine when he got a case of the munchies a few years ago. His snack was the GDP of many small countries combined.
So was Cleveland and Taft.

And which of those did great things for America?

And which of those did great things for America?
Hell if I know. Do know Cleveland vetoed A LOT of bills he found unconstitutional. Taft to me is most well known for having his predecessor Roosevelt primary him.

Fat. The last socially acceptable bigotry.

The honest truth is that people find heaviness unattractive in both male and female. I admit it is worse for women because men like hot women and if you don't believe me just ask any hot girl how easy it is to get a good job from a man. Anyways, people don't say it outloud because they don't want to mean to the guy who weighs a lot but they do think it because you can tell how much fat people get treated differently than thin ones. They are seen as more athletic, smarter, competent, etc, etc. and etc. On the other hand their are a lot of people who see this and are extremely sympathetic to them and may go out of there way to be nice to them. it is the people that have some experience in being put down and treated unfairly that sometimes know what it is like and treat others with kindness.

The media beat up on Christie for the last four years and he is damaged goods in spite of the fact that he would have been the media's idea of a perfect republican candidate

I thought he did well. Why don't more GOP voters like him? He seems very conservative and seems as though he isn't a far right loon.
If he didn't know what his staff did in bridge gate, he's incompetent.
If he did know, he put Americans in danger for political reasons.

Either one disqualifies him to be president.

Christie is a fat angry man.

We can do better, left or right.

Like who?

Hillary Milhous Clinton?
Who is also fat
There are different levels of fat:

Before stomach band:
Obama%20and%20Christie.jpg

After Stomach band:

yk7gkzbg5sir4b895st5.jpg

Did he eat the band?

Forum List