Why Not Build the Fence?

What is really funny is the US Government has no problems with Israel building a fence. The US Government has no problems building a fence around Baghdad. In fact the US wants to build border fence between Iraq and Iran yet they have no intention of building a fence at our southern boarder because they say it will not work. If fences do not work why do they have one around the White House?

they have one around the White House because it works and they don't have one on our southern border because it works to get the liberals votes!

If we get out populated it could be bad for our military industrial complex and tax base...

Right! Just think about all of the trillions of $ of profit that the MIC makes off of the lives of the troops getting blown up and maimed that would disappear. And that's after all of the lies that are fed to them to make them think their fighting for our freedom when all war is about is profit.

If we get out populated it could be bad for our military industrial complex and tax base...

Right! Just think about all of the trillions of $ of profit that the MIC makes off of the lives of the troops getting blown up and maimed that would disappear. And that's after all of the lies that are fed to them to make them think their fighting for our freedom when all war is about is profit.

Yes exactly, killing liberals like Hitler Stalin Mao Tojo Sadam Iran Isis
is about profit, not killing evil liberals!! See why we have to be 100% positve liberalism is based in pure ignorance!!

I'd build the fence / wall in a minute , I don't care about the cost , also deport . Course my main objection to any kinda immigration is simply the numbers of people in the USA . I don't like the growth of USA population numbers .

Illegal immigration is a problem, but the magnitude of our population certainly isn't.

39,321 posts and you haven't said a word.

and sure I want to hurry it along by stopping ALL immigration . That'd work pretty good as it'd reduce growth by a million or 2 a year [legal immigrants] and the older American people would just eventually leave especially since they will now have to rely on 'obamacare' .

Immigration will stop when everyone is making 1 cent an hour and working 120hrs a week with no benefits

heard that IKE did some effective controls but I'm not aware of what he did . Think that he was pretty effective at controlling the border though .

A lot cheaper than a wall but....hmmm.....no, I'll take the wall. I would not like to kill babies and children.

The short answer is that the business community doesn't want one

BINGO!!!
Cheap labor, no benefits and will work long hrs on any day of the week and holidays under any working conditions.
We will NEVER see an end to illegal im.
.....and the politicians are bought and owned by corporate America.

is about profit, not killing evil liberals!! See why we have to be 100% positve liberalism is based in pure ignorance!!

Politics has blinded you to reality.

Politics has blinded you to reality.

is about profit, not killing evil liberals!! See why we have to be 100% positve liberalism is based in pure ignorance!

What is really funny is the US Government has no problems with Israel building a fence. The US Government has no problems building a fence around Baghdad. In fact the US wants to build border fence between Iraq and Iran yet they have no intention of building a fence at our southern boarder because they say it will not work. If fences do not work why do they have one around the White House?

they have one around the White House because it works and they don't have one on our southern border because it works to get the liberals votes!

...and most important and the main reason...cheap labor.

...and most important and the main reason...cheap labor.

Republicans support a fence, not Democrats. Do you understand?

ignorance? lol. tell me, why did we go to war with Iraq?

ignorance? lol. tell me, why did we go to war with Iraq?

did you want to make friends with HItler stalin Mao and Saddam??

Forum List

Back