Why no social pressure on blacks to reform?

Wow you're thick. Where did I say "Oh, they're not really black, then. They're acting white. Black culture emulates the hood."

You conflated black culture with hood culture. When you conflate black culture with hood culture, the logical implication is that non-hood blacks aren't "acting black."

And then, you just did it again:

Black culture does emulate Hood culture because black culture created hood culture or are you going to deny that too?

I'd tell you to go back to flame zone where trolls belong but I'm having Way to much fun. :lol:

You'll probably stop having fun when you realize how badly you just pwned yourself, but I hope that takes awhile.

Last edited:
As far as change, I think it's about time we demand the black community to own up.

Again with the insisting that all 39 million black Americans are part of the same damn club, live identitical lives, and require lectures from white suburban women.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you not know any black people at all?

My black friends are school administrators, cops, teachers, firefighters, accountants, doctors, prosecutors, stock brokers, and other kinds of professionals. They're good parents, they're good people, they pay their bills, take care of their lives, and probably are more successful in all areas of their lives than you are.

I cannot believe how socially retarded you are at times, LR. Why don't you come to Florida, and I'll introduce you to some actual black folks so you can stop showing your ass on forums with these kinds of idiotic posts?

Excellent points. I find it funny that some of the same "folks" who cry about whites being blames as a collective, now want to indict and insult "the Blacks" as a collective. It just shows where some of those "folks" are coming from. :)

As far as change, I think it's about time we demand the black community to own up.

Again with the insisting that all 39 million black Americans are part of the same damn club, live identitical lives, and require lectures from white suburban women.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you not know any black people at all?

My black friends are school administrators, cops, teachers, firefighters, accountants, doctors, prosecutors, stock brokers, and other kinds of professionals. They're good parents, they're good people, they pay their bills, take care of their lives, and probably are more successful in all areas of their lives than you are.

I cannot believe how socially retarded you are at times, LR. Why don't you come to Florida, and I'll introduce you to some actual black folks so you can stop showing your ass on forums with these kinds of idiotic posts?

You left out the part where I blame black culture for the problems. I never said that ALL blacks were like that, I said the culture sucks and that's what they need to own up to. Do you really think MLK ever imagined blacks embracing thug life as a roll model? He wanted his daughter to be judged by her character not her skin color. What example do people have from the black community of their character as a whole? Glorifying the hood,money, half naked"bitches" and if anyone gets in your way bust a cap in their ass. You have young men who think it's OK to be "players" and Young women who think it's OK to call the father of their children "baby daddy" instead of calling those men their husband. Hell it's even considered OK to have more then one "baby daddy". While I'm at it could you see MLK saggin his pants?

Yes I know we have these same elements in the white community but nothing like the black community where it's rampant. Black on black crimes I believe are responsible for the most crimes committed. It's no wonder Martin attacked Zimmerman, it's what everything around him has been telling him to do for all his 17 years of life. Anybody,especially whitie, gets in your way, don't call the cops just take care of business yourself. Martin did just that and now he's dead.

Who do you define "Black culture"? Do you really know what MLK stood for or are you just using the "Sean Hannity version" of MLK? Here, educate yourself: Myths of Martin Luther King by Marcus Epstein
There are no white kids who want to be "players" and white girls who call the father of their children "babby daddy"? There are no white people sagging their pants?

You don't know what transpired with Martin and Zimmerman, you are adding that crap in there to prove a non-point. Zimmerman was the one who followed Martin.
ETA: I don't walk with my fucking pants sagging. I'm not a "playa", I own my own fucking business and I have a wife. There are PLENTY of other Black people who are like this as well.

Last edited:
Say, what's up with all the white boys that emulate the black culture? I see them everywhere around here. They drive pimpy looking cars, ghetto rap music playing loud enough to destroy brain cells, dressed in hoody attire, pants hanging down to reveal their underoos, doing that shuck and jive shuffle as they move about, verbal skills of a 3 year old, etc. For the most part they (the white bros, ha) are harmless because they are whimpy lightweights that would take about 3 seconds to put down. Some of them manage to revert to normal and put on a suit and appropriate attitude from 9 to 5, but what's this appeal of the ghetto attitude anyhow? And why do they think we all need to see their underoos?

Humans are funny, especially the stupid ones.

There has been some reform, it's been a while since I've seen anyone do that spazzy broken dancing stuff on the floor lately. Of course the floor is no longer so clean and shiny as it use to be, I can see where the dog has peed now.

Wow you're thick. Where did I say "Oh, they're not really black, then. They're acting white. Black culture emulates the hood."

1.You conflated black culture with hood culture. When you conflate black culture with hood culture, the logical implication is that non-hood blacks aren't "acting black."

And then, you just did it again:

Black culture does emulate Hood culture because black culture created hood culture or are you going to deny that too?

I'd tell you to go back to flame zone where trolls belong but I'm having Way to much fun. :lol:

3.You'll probably stop having fun when you realize how badly you just pwned yourself, but I hope that takes awhile.

1. What I said is what I ment PLEASE DON'T ADD YOUR OWN THOUGHTS TO ANYTHING I SAY YOU WILL BE 100% WRONG. Don't add your implications because I'm not a racist POS like you are. I don't think like you because I actually use my brain and not my ass to think.

2.If blacks created hood culture and they follow the culture they created. That's not racist it's fact and not incorrect. DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN BS TO IT, IT'S A FLAT STATEMENT.

3. Once again you've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit. I don't care if I fuck up once in a while, everybody does. I'm not going away until I get bored and right now your entertaining me. Actually you just became my new BF on this board. :D

Since no one can dispute the government data showing 5 times the MURDERS rate being committed by negro's...Well, lets just say that the other side is all about insults and lies. To NOT put social pressure on these people is a crime against humanity. They do NOT have a right to KILL, Rape or cause crime...It isn't racism to point it out!

Please disprove the reality that blacks are far more likely (per person)
-murder
-rape
-commit crimes

What should we do about it? Let them do it or what!

I think we should aim social pressure/change at the area's below
-70 percent of all black men leave(aren't around to father their children). So we should aim quite a bit of our pressure on this group if we want betterment...
-Work to end ghetto culture by aiming to make it non-cool, unrewarding. Look dumb.
-teach blacks to value education!

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm

Last edited:
Since no one can dispute the government data showing 5 times the MURDERS rate being committed by negro's...Well, lets just say that the other side is all about insults and lies. To NOT put social pressure on these people is a crime against humanity. They do NOT have a right to KILL, Rape or cause crime...It isn't racism to point it out!

Right. And, in spite of most African crime being African-on-African, Africans do have a preference to commit crimes against white people. African-on-African crime is a result of opportunity (Africans living in African neighborhoods). But, if you're living next to an African, then you both the opportunity and the preference for the black criminal... not to mention, you're also denied the right of self-defense because you're white.

Say, what's up with all the white boys that emulate the black culture? I see them everywhere around here. They drive pimpy looking cars, ghetto rap music playing loud enough to destroy brain cells, dressed in hoody attire, pants hanging down to reveal their underoos, doing that shuck and jive shuffle as they move about, verbal skills of a 3 year old, etc. For the most part they (the white bros, ha) are harmless because they are whimpy lightweights that would take about 3 seconds to put down. Some of them manage to revert to normal and put on a suit and appropriate attitude from 9 to 5, but what's this appeal of the ghetto attitude anyhow? And why do they think we all need to see their underoos?

Humans are funny, especially the stupid ones.

It's disgraceful when whites do it, but they're taking it from black culture, a culture that thinks everything is a fucking joke...Like a poison spreading through the society. Anyone that murders, rapes and thinks destroying someones shop(flash mobs) should pay for their crimes...No matter what color they're! I'm not saying that blacks are the only ones, but you'd have to be blind not to be shocked at 5 times the murder rate per black person over white.

It isn't racist to point out reality!

Last edited:
It's disgraceful when whites do it, but they're taking it from black culture, a culture that thinks everything is a fucking joke..

Actually, you're mistaken. When people "sag", they are taking it from white culture. It comes from cholo behavior and dates to the 1940s, when Hispanic (white) gang members wore zoot suits that were extremely large and baggy. The Los Angeles County jail forced inmates to remove their belts, and those big baggy pants sagged below the underwear. It became a symbol for spending time in jail, and was adopted first by Hispanic gang members, and then widely adapted by black gangs like the Crips & Bloods in the 1970s and 80s. In fact, most of what we think of as gang culture in the U.S. is adopted from old WHITE gangs from Los Angeles like White Fence and others...the use of colored bandanas, etc., comes from that era.

Like a poison spreading through the society.

Actually, I consider racial hate based upon misinformation to be a much more insidious sort of poison, and you're actively attempting to spread it here.

Anyone that murders, rapes and thinks destroying someones shop(flash mobs) should pay for their crimes...No matter what color they're!

Absolutely. I am a huge advocate of removing dangerous predators from society, regardless of their skin color.

I'm not saying that blacks are the only ones, but you'd have to be blind not to be shocked at 5 times the murder rate per black person over white.

I'm not blind, I've spent the last 20 years of my life working on this issue, trying to reduce violent crime. However, I think it's also important to understand, and state publicly, that violent criminals are a small subsection of American society.

Less than .03% of black Americans will ever commit a murder, IN THEIR LIFETIME. (I waited for you to do the math, Matthew, but you refused to do so, so I did it myself).

Violent crime is at historically low levels in the U.S., in fact, our homicide rate is 1/4 of what it was in 1972 (40 years ago).

Are blacks disproportionately likely to commit a violent crime? Yes. There is no one involved in the criminal justice system who would dispute this fact. But, they are also more likely to live in poverty (in some cases, extreme poverty). They are more likely to attend substandard and inadequate schools. They are more likely to live in a dangerous neighborhood and be victimized by crime. They are more likely to be exposed to and threatened by gangs. They are more likely to experience major family disruption, as children.

If you wish to fix the involvement of black Americans in violent crime, it's important to fix the underlying social conditions that cause violent crime. I can't fix families, but I can push for economic revitalization in urban areas. I can push for schools to attain minimal educational standards so all kids in America have an equal opportunity to learn and achieve. And, I can, and have, work to reduce the overall level of violence in communities so all the people who live there are safer.

Those things, we can fix. And, we should.

It isn't racist to point out reality!

It is racist to imply that all, or even a majority of blacks are violent criminals. And, by selectively quoting this data, out of context, as you have done, you've done this. And, I suspect that was your goal all along.

Last edited:
where do a lot of you complainers live? I bet in Calif.down south,or out west.Cause you have some very silly ideas about Black culture.

Forum List

Back