Why no soccer?

That's because soccer players aren't allowed to clothesline each other. Let's see how much 'protection' your sissyball players start wearing when the defenders start knocking the crap out of the forwards.

Now, rugby is just crazy dangerous. I'll give ya rugby, but soccer? Get real. The stuff that gets you a Heismann Trophy is football gets you banned in soccer.

Yeah, I'd like to see them advance their little ball past Dick Butkus.:bat:

When whiney little playactors can whine their way to a World Cup Championship it is telling that the sport may have a problem in the US. Whimpy whining and pretending to be hurt when somebody bumps into you should not be the cause of a victory in any sport.

yep no class and a big mouth....you sure are a chelsea fan

What do you mean no class? The results speak for themselves!

Chelsea beat Barcelona 4-2 in the Champions League.
Man U lost to Copenhagen.

Chelsea and Arsenal are still in the league Cup.
Man U got kicked out of the League Cup by lowly Southend (and that too Fergie had a full strength squad in that match!)

Akshay

easy....i used to play against football players all the time

Question is, did you play football against football players, in pads? Or did you play soccer against football players?

We used to have some soccer players that played football with us. But 99% didn't.

And I bet you didn't play against Dick Butkus.;)

Akshay, I watch soccer and have played all my life, I'm down for soccer discussion whenever!

Excellent. Which club do you support? Do you watch EPL or La Liga ? You follow Champions League ?
Sorry for the barrage of questions..But , when it comes to soccer i am a fanatic!
Glad to know there is someone out here with whom i can talk soccer!

Akshay

Excellent. Which club do you support? Do you watch EPL or La Liga ? You follow Champions League ?
Sorry for the barrage of questions..But , when it comes to soccer i am a fanatic!
Glad to know there is someone out here with whom i can talk soccer!

Akshay

I don't really support any club, but I love watching barce, manu, and roma. I have fox soccer channel and it covers alot of leagues and tournys so I get a taste of everything.

I don't really support any club, but I love watching barce, manu, and roma. I have fox soccer channel and it covers alot of leagues and tournys so I get a taste of everything.

Great. Barca and Roma are good teams (even though Roma is underperforming in the Italian League). Great players like ROnaldinho , Totti (my personal favourite ) play in these teams.

I support Chelsea and I am a hardcore Blues fan.

Great. Barca and Roma are good teams (even though Roma is underperforming in the Italian League). Great players like ROnaldinho , Totti (my personal favourite ) play in these teams.

I support Chelsea and I am a hardcore Blues fan.

Roma is second in Seria A, underperforming?

Chelsea hmmm, hahaha, fun team to watch when they really are cranking, but Mourinho is annoying.

Roma is second in Seria A, underperforming?

Chelsea hmmm, hahaha, fun team to watch when they really are cranking, but Mourinho is annoying.

When I meant underperforming is that top players like Totti are not scoring enough to propel Roma on Ist position. Just have a look at Inter Milan. Also , Roma is fighting for the spot with a low team like Palermo.

Mourinho might be annoying but as the saying goes "Action speaks louder than words". FC Porto (a team from the Portuguese league) won the UEFA Champions League under Mourinho fighting off competition from clubs like Man U , Arsenal , Real Madrid , AC Milan etc. When he came to Chelsea he won the Premier League in his first year. Before he came CHlesea were mid table strugglers and occasionally came in the top 5. Mourinho has made CHlesea invincible.Since he came to Stamford Bridge no team in Europe has been able to beat Chelsea by more than a 2 goal margin. Chelsea's defense has remained solid as ever while Mourinho has made the Chelsea attack ruthless by some smart signings.

Forum List

Back