Why no reviews of, "Imperial Israel" Michael Palumbo?

yOU STATED, "You are indeed lost and will continue to be lost because you work way too hard to prove the opposite of what is true. During all of the exiles, there never ceased to be a Jewish presence on the Land of Israel. It is recorded in history, but you only cared for the title where it looked as if ALL JEWS were forever banned from the land of Israel for the past 2000 years."

NOT SO.

YOU STATED.
“When the Greek invaded, the Jews were there.
When the Romans invaded, the Jews were still there.
When the Byzantine Greek invaded, the Jews were still there.
When the Kurdish Muslims invaded, the Jews were still there.
When the Arab Muslims invaded and opened Jerusalem again FOR the Jews, the Jews were still there. When the Crusaders invaded, the Jews were still there.

When the Ottomans invaded, the Jews were still there.
When the Ottoman Empire collapsed, the Jews were still there.
When the British took over the Iraq and Palestine Mandates post WWI, the Jews were still there.“

“THE JEWS WERE THERE. BUT SO WERE MANY OTHER RACES, GROUPS CALL THEM WHAT YOU WILL AND NONE OF THEM HAVE ATTEMPTED TO CLAIM OWNERSHIP.

TO SUGGEST THAT SOME JEWS HAD NEVER LEFT THE AREA IN YOUR ATTEMPT TO LEGITAMISE JEWISH OWNERSHIP OF THE AREA RAISES THE QUESTION. “IF THAT IS THE CASE WHY DID THEY NOT SIMPLY RETURN AND WHY DID THE ZIONISTS WORK SO HARD TO CONVINCE THE BRITISH TO GRANT THEM A RETURN WHICH EVENTUALLY OCCURRED VIA BALFOUR.”

Work as hard as you like to delegitimize the rights of the Jewish people to be on their own land, and recreate their ancient Nation ON their ancient homeland, all you like, I know for sure that no "evidence" to what we say will ever satisfy you because you are not here to be shown evidence that you are 1 Million Percent Wrong.

Perpetual victimhood. So on and so forth.

We know very well where you have achieved all of your knowledge and need to use those phrases.

PRAY TELL ME WHERE DID I ACHIEVE MY KNOWLEDGE?

In other words. You did not come here to discuss but to PROVE that you are right and prove how you can delegitimize those "Europeans" who dared to invade "Palestine" and take it away from the "Palestinians.

I’M NOT SURE WHAT POINT YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO MAKE. HOWEVER, MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT THE OCCUPIERS OF PALESTINE FOR 400 YEARS PRIOR TO THEM LOSING THE 1ST WORLD WAR WERE THE OTTAMAN EMPIRE UNTILL THEY WERE DEFEATED UPON WHICH THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS TOOK IT OVER ISSUING A NUMBER OF MANDATES.

You have chosen to believe in that nightmare of delusion and even the belief that you have any business with this war between Israel and the Muslim world, that is your problem and no one else's.

YOU NOW APPEAR TO BE STATING THAT A WAR EXISTS BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE MUSLIM WORLD. BRAVE WORDS.

And you even believe that if you come over any forum and belittle and delegitimize Israel and anyone who defends its existence and actions to defend itself and its population (all of it, not just Jews) you will feel good about yourself and can be proud of yourself, even if you do not achieve anything. Which is something you already knew was going to happen.

WHENEVER I DISCUSS OR DEBATE I NEVER STOOP TO BELITTLE ANYONE. ISRAEL BELITTLES ITSELF BY ITS TREATMENT OF THE PALESTINIANS.

Your beliefs were set, long before you asked that question in the other forum and over here in order to find people who agreed with you, or pro Israelis who were definitely not going to agree with the miseducation you have subjected yourself to this point in your life.

AS SOMEONE WHO WATCHES THE NEWS I CAN DO NONE OTHER THAN ADMIT TO BELIEVING THAT THE WAY ISRAEL HAS MADE THE PALESTINIANS SUFFER IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I SIMPLY WANTED TO ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND HOW THAT SITUATION AROSE.

Can we educate you about the real history of the land, its people and all that happened in the past 2000 years and why Israel needed to be recreated, especially on its ancient homeland by descendants of its ancient people?

Of course not.

YOU MOST CERTAINELY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY.

Your points of view, not facts, not history of the land, are abundantly clear.

PLEASE IDENTIFY WHICH OF MY POINTS OF VIEW ARE NOT FACTUAL.

Am Israel Chai !
The People of Israel Live !

YES, BUT DO THE PEOPLE OF PALESTINE?

IN CONCLUSION, I'M WILLING TO DISCUSS THESE MATTERS WITH YOU BUT NOT IN THE UNSEEMLY MANNER YOU APPEAR TO WANT TO DO IT.

sure, Israel is the aggressor----:rolleyes-41:
19a0cb83a4331e660f6d39b49da67f73.gif

yOU STATED, "You are indeed lost and will continue to be lost because you work way too hard to prove the opposite of what is true. During all of the exiles, there never ceased to be a Jewish presence on the Land of Israel. It is recorded in history, but you only cared for the title where it looked as if ALL JEWS were forever banned from the land of Israel for the past 2000 years."

NOT SO.

YOU STATED.
When the Arab Muslims invaded and opened Jerusalem again FOR the Jews, the Jews were still there. When the Crusaders invaded, the Jews were still there.

When the British took over the Iraq and Palestine Mandates post WWI, the Jews were still there.“

“THE JEWS WERE THERE. BUT SO WERE MANY OTHER RACES, GROUPS CALL THEM WHAT YOU WILL AND NONE OF THEM HAVE ATTEMPTED TO CLAIM OWNERSHIP.

TO SUGGEST THAT SOME JEWS HAD NEVER LEFT THE AREA IN YOUR ATTEMPT TO LEGITAMISE JEWISH OWNERSHIP OF THE AREA RAISES THE QUESTION. “IF THAT IS THE CASE WHY DID THEY NOT SIMPLY RETURN AND WHY DID THE ZIONISTS WORK SO HARD TO CONVINCE THE BRITISH TO GRANT THEM A RETURN WHICH EVENTUALLY OCCURRED VIA BALFOUR.”

Work as hard as you like to delegitimize the rights of the Jewish people to be on their own land, and recreate their ancient Nation ON their ancient homeland, all you like, I know for sure that no "evidence" to what we say will ever satisfy you because you are not here to be shown evidence that you are 1 Million Percent Wrong.

We know very well where you have achieved all of your knowledge and need to use those phrases.

In other words. You did not come here to discuss but to PROVE that you are right and prove how you can delegitimize those "Europeans" who dared to invade "Palestine" and take it away from the "Palestinians.

I’M NOT SURE WHAT POINT YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO MAKE. HOWEVER, MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT THE OCCUPIERS OF PALESTINE FOR 400 YEARS PRIOR TO THEM LOSING THE 1ST WORLD WAR WERE THE OTTAMAN EMPIRE UNTILL THEY WERE DEFEATED UPON WHICH THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS TOOK IT OVER ISSUING A NUMBER OF MANDATES.

You have chosen to believe in that nightmare of delusion and even the belief that you have any business with this war between Israel and the Muslim world, that is your problem and no one else's.

YOU NOW APPEAR TO BE STATING THAT A WAR EXISTS BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE MUSLIM WORLD. BRAVE WORDS.

And you even believe that if you come over any forum and belittle and delegitimize Israel and anyone who defends its existence and actions to defend itself and its population (all of it, not just Jews) you will feel good about yourself and can be proud of yourself, even if you do not achieve anything. Which is something you already knew was going to happen.

WHENEVER I DISCUSS OR DEBATE I NEVER STOOP TO BELITTLE ANYONE. ISRAEL BELITTLES ITSELF BY ITS TREATMENT OF THE PALESTINIANS.

Your beliefs were set, long before you asked that question in the other forum and over here in order to find people who agreed with you, or pro Israelis who were definitely not going to agree with the miseducation you have subjected yourself to this point in your life.

AS SOMEONE WHO WATCHES THE NEWS I CAN DO NONE OTHER THAN ADMIT TO BELIEVING THAT THE WAY ISRAEL HAS MADE THE PALESTINIANS SUFFER IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I SIMPLY WANTED TO ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND HOW THAT SITUATION AROSE.

Can we educate you about the real history of the land, its people and all that happened in the past 2000 years and why Israel needed to be recreated, especially on its ancient homeland by descendants of its ancient people?

Of course not.

Am Israel Chai !

IN CONCLUSION, I'M WILLING TO DISCUSS THESE MATTERS WITH YOU BUT NOT IN THE UNSEEMLY MANNER YOU APPEAR TO WANT TO DO IT.
You do not discuss. All you do is spit all you have learned against Jews and Israel.

Stop wasting our time !!

I am novice. Who was the President of this “Palestine” in 1946?

I keyed, "Who ruled Palestine in 1946?" The following came up."The former mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, was appointed president. On October 1 of that year, the All-Palestine government declared an independent Palestinian state in all of Palestine region with Jerusalem as its capital."

NOT SO.

YOU STATED.

Of course not.

Am Israel Chai !

You do not discuss. All you do is spit all you have learned against Jews and Israel.

Stop wasting our time !!

I keyed, "Who ruled Palestine in 1946?" The following came up."The former mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini, was appointed president. On October 1 of that year, the All-Palestine government declared an independent Palestinian state in all of Palestine region with Jerusalem as its capital."

Link please

Link please
There is none.

Who ruled Palestine in 1946?

Absolutely none. Just like his/her knowledge. None.

Link please
There is none.

Thank you, sir. So no President no country?

Link please
There is none.

Is that an actual question? A necessary one?

Link please
There is none.

Yes. It was a bunch of nomads as I see it. No country. Israel forms a country that thrives and suddenly we are upset at Israel? Sounds like BS.

Link please
There is none.

Yes. It was a bunch of nomads as I see it. No country. Israel forms a country that thrives and suddenly we are upset at Israel? Sounds like BS.
It was a barren desert strewn with camel shit and warring Arab tribes and feuding Arab clans, with most of the arable land owned by a few wealthy families and worked by tenant farmers and with the brutal Ottoman Turks ruling everything with an iron hand. Truly an Arab paradise.

Link please
There is none.

On BML's part, yes.
Still, Israel was not built by a bunch of nomads. It was rebuilt by its indigenous people, the Jewish people.
And not all Arabs were nomads, that is a generalization.

No, there was no country formed in the Mandate of Palestine in 1946 called Palestine. Not legally.

The ones who recreated their Nation on their homeland with the approval of the United Nations, were the indigenous Jewish People in 1948.

And that is something that too many in the Christian and Islamic ideologies cannot stomach.

AzogtheDefiler

“Yes. It was a bunch of nomads as I see it. No country. Israel forms a country that thrives and suddenly we are upset at Israel? Sounds like BS.”

toomuchtime_

“It was a barren desert strewn with camel shit and warring Arab tribes and feuding Arab clans, with most of the arable land owned by a few wealthy families and worked by tenant farmers and with the brutal Ottoman Turks ruling everything with an iron hand. Truly an Arab paradise.”

Sixties Fan

“Still, Israel was not built by a bunch of nomads. It was rebuilt by its indigenous people, the Jewish people.
And not all Arabs were nomads, that is a generalization.”

I will answer the above uninformed claims first.
Some time ago I decided to study “Racism” seriously and I came across the justification that colonializing countries used to legitimise the theft of countries they annexed. Justification created by the Catholic Church.

The first I came across was, “Dum Diversas” a papal bull reinforced by yet another papal bull issued on 18 June 1452 by Pope Nicholas V authorized Afonso V of Portugal, “to conquer Saracens and pagans and consign them to "perpetual servitude".

This led me to “Romanus Pontifex”, Latin for "The Roman Pontiff", which is a papal bull written in 1454 by Pope Nicholas V to King Afonso V of Portugal as a follow-up to the Dum Diversas, it, “confirmed to the Crown of Portugal dominion over all lands south of Cape Bojador in Africa.” Laughable if it was not so obscene.

By then I had reached the opinion that racism was a lot older than the 19th and 20th century.

It is these Old Catholic racist justifications that you are using to claim Palestine.

“No, there was no country formed in the Mandate of Palestine in 1946 called Palestine. Not legally.”

It comes down to how you define, “Legally”. If you had bothered to look into the history of Palestine you would have found the Sykes–Picot Agreement. This was a 1916 secret treaty between the United Kingdom and France, with assent from the Russian Empire and Italy, to define their mutually agreed spheres of influence and control in an eventual partition of the Ottoman Empire. In other words a carve up ignoring the rights of the indigenous people of the area, the Arabs. This was reinforced by something referred to as the, “The Balfour Declaration”. This was nothing other than a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during the First World War announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population.

“The ones who recreated their Nation on their homeland with the approval of the United Nations, were the indigenous Jewish People in 1948.”

You are totally ignoring the attitude of the United Nations to the truly indigenous, People, the Arabs not the illegal immigrants and the conditions that the UN laid down and which the Zionists ignored.

“And that is something that too many in the Christian and Islamic ideologies cannot stomach.”

No, what Christian and Islamic ideologies cannot stomach is the absolute bigotry, brutality and dishonesty that the existing Zionist controlled government employ to impose their will upon the Palestinians. Unless one is an absolute cynic one is obliged to accept that it was never meant to be like this.

This is my last post because I don’t have the time to read any more childish insults so I will not be opening any more posts on this matter and I will be deleting the forum from my computer.

I am studying what I refer to as the Israel Palestinian situation and one of the methods of study that I use is that when I am recommended a particular book I look for reviews on it. I was recommended to read, "Imperial Israel The History of the Occupation of the West Bank and Gaza" by Michael Palumbo but for the first time I have not been able to find a single review of it. Can anyone assist me?

Different day, different SN -- same louse.

Forum List

Back