Why no Rasmussen fans posting the latest Poll?

Last week ya'll said Rasmussen polls don't matter
NONE of these polls matter. No general election polls until September 15. I say so.

I said that last week, I'm simply pointing out people only like polls that agree with their position. The OP is no different

:doubt:

POLL: Race Relations Worse Under Obama
Well duh....

A new poll shows that nearly half of Americans believe race relations have worsened over the course of the presidency of Barack Obama, the first half-black man elected to the White House.

The CNN poll found 39 percent believe relations between blacks and whites have gotten worse, not better, since Mr. Obama took office in January 2009. Just 15 percent say relations have improved. In an interesting finding, 45 percent of whites think relations have worsened while just 26 percent of blacks think so.

POLL Race Relations Worse Under Obama Truth Revolt

Has race relations worsened? Be honest for once in your miserable life.

Yes. Due entirely to the white conservative hysteria over having a black president.

According to the article they are in a dead heat. Here we are in May. It's six months till the election. The OP better pace himself. Hysteria can escalate.

Hey dumbass I'm the one who pointed out how useless the polls are at this juncture.

And I pointed it out again by posting this thread.

According to the article they are in a dead heat. Here we are in May. It's six months till the election. The OP better pace himself. Hysteria can escalate.

Hey dumbass I'm the one who pointed out how useless the polls are at this juncture.

Yes, I know. Keep high fiving yourself. Trolling Trump supporters over useless polls really gives them what for!

Yes, I know. Keep high fiving yourself. Trolling Trump supporters over useless polls really gives them what for!

Do you tell that to the Trumpbots who repeatedly flood the board with polls when Trump happens to be leading?

Do you tell that to the Trumpbots who repeatedly flood the board with polls when Trump happens to be leading?
Thank you. "Trumpbots" is almost as edifying as "dumbass". LOL

Last week ya'll said Rasmussen polls don't matter
NONE of these polls matter. No general election polls until September 15. I say so.

I said that last week, I'm simply pointing out people only like polls that agree with their position. The OP is no different

:doubt:

POLL: Race Relations Worse Under Obama
Well duh....

A new poll shows that nearly half of Americans believe race relations have worsened over the course of the presidency of Barack Obama, the first half-black man elected to the White House.

The CNN poll found 39 percent believe relations between blacks and whites have gotten worse, not better, since Mr. Obama took office in January 2009. Just 15 percent say relations have improved. In an interesting finding, 45 percent of whites think relations have worsened while just 26 percent of blacks think so.

POLL Race Relations Worse Under Obama Truth Revolt

Has race relations worsened? Be honest for once in your miserable life.

Yes. Due entirely to the white conservative hysteria over having a black president.
Aren't you over that yet?

New Topics

Forum List

Back