Why no liberal expert on anything should be taken seriously..

Our discussion is about your statement that is false, and shows you don't know history. Your recent post is a dodge. Typical.
stop using that pie. it is inaccurate since it doesn't reflect general warfare spending under defense spending.

Irrelevant dodge noted. You lose.
Nope; you are using false data for a fallacy of false Cause, if you keep claiming it is welfare spending and not warfare spending that is costing our economy, the most.

I never made such a claim, moron. You are changing the subject and I'm calling you on your irrelevant dodge. Con you not read?
Stop claiming it is welfare spending and not defense spending that is wasteful.

Ok, you keep trying to change the subject and resisting my efforts to make you post something relevant. I’ll waste no more time. Dismissed.

stop using that pie. it is inaccurate since it doesn't reflect general warfare spending under defense spending.

Irrelevant dodge noted. You lose.
Nope; you are using false data for a fallacy of false Cause, if you keep claiming it is welfare spending and not warfare spending that is costing our economy, the most.

I never made such a claim, moron. You are changing the subject and I'm calling you on your irrelevant dodge. Con you not read?
Stop claiming it is welfare spending and not defense spending that is wasteful.

Ok, you keep trying to change the subject and resisting my efforts to make you post something relevant. I’ll waste no more time. Dismissed.
It is relevant; general welfare spending includes healthcare reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage in our Republic.

Paul Krugman might be a liberal political "pundit," but the only thing he is an expert at is manipulating people and making them angry.

It is not worth the time or the raised blood pressure to pay attention to him.

Forum List

Back