Why No F-16's Sent To Benghazi?

Hillary and QUEER-O let Israel murder our embassy personnel because Hillary and QUEER-O are bought and paid for Zionist Traitors....

So you still believe Obama's lie? Lol, okie dokie.
What Obama lie, exactly?
The lie is, the bengazi protest was started by a video. That's about as accurate i can get without qouting him. Thank you for reminding me, that son of a bitch at first called it a protest.

Those video protests were going on at the time. This was a surprise attack , you act as if we instantly knew all the facts .
Why did Hillary email Chelsea the night of it saying it was an terrorist attack. Also they had military grade weapons, no protest start out like that, and it was on 911's aniversary. It was a planned terrorist attack. Obama said a few weeks prior that he wiped them out, he lied to not make him look bad.
Why were intelligence sources telling Secretary Clinton there was a protest at the diplomatic, and then telling her there wasn't a protest?

Aaron Rodgers Nfl GIF by State Farm - Find & Share on GIPHY
Fog of War for a couple hours d u h, super duper... No conspiracy or scandal AGAIN!

Where the hell do you get this stuff, aliens?

The Israeli media, documented and linked in past posts here in this thread.

They prove...

1. Pan Am 103 was a Jewish act of terror that murdered Americans
2. there is news for the Chosen and censorship for Americans
3. whenever Israel murders Americans, everyone in the media and DC lies about it - see USS Liberty

The lie is, the bengazi protest was started by a video. That's about as accurate i can get without qouting him. Thank you for reminding me, that son of a bitch at first called it a protest.

Those video protests were going on at the time. This was a surprise attack , you act as if we instantly knew all the facts .
Why did Hillary email Chelsea the night of it saying it was an terrorist attack. Also they had military grade weapons, no protest start out like that, and it was on 911's aniversary. It was a planned terrorist attack. Obama said a few weeks prior that he wiped them out, he lied to not make him look bad.

Because it was a terrorist attack. What else would you call it even if it was video inspired?

Libya just had its dictator overthrown . There’s military grade weapons everywhere.
A video nobody knew about, till obama blame the attack. Remember at first obama called it a protest started because of a video?
everyone in the Middle East knew about the video, super duper. The Islamic Rush Limbaugh of Cairo called for attacks and protests against American embassies, and there were many earlier that day across the Mideast. Dumbass doops... And the mission in Benghazi was reinforced within a half hour. The annex was mortared a few hours later. No difference.
It had nothing to do with the video. If they were that pissed about it, why didn't the kill the guy that made it? I mean they were going to kill the person that drew a cartoon of muhammad.

Because it was a terrorist attack. What else would you call it even if it was video inspired?

Libya just had its dictator overthrown . There’s military grade weapons everywhere.
A video nobody knew about, till obama blame the attack. Remember at first obama called it a protest started because of a video?
everyone in the Middle East knew about the video, super duper. The Islamic Rush Limbaugh of Cairo called for attacks and protests against American embassies, and there were many earlier that day across the Mideast. Dumbass doops... And the mission in Benghazi was reinforced within a half hour. The annex was mortared a few hours later. No difference.
It had nothing to do with the video. If they were that pissed about it, why didn't the kill the guy that made it? I mean they were going to kill the person that drew a cartoon of muhammad.
Yep, of all the attacks and protests that day, only the one in Benghazi had nothing to do with the video, super duper.

Franco, these stories are online, from sources like Jerusalem Post, Times of Israel, Hildabroot etc.

They are not fake or funny. They are the Israeli media telling the Israeli people the truth, a truth the Israelis don't want Americans to see...

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

Gaddafi is my Cousin says Elderly Jewish Woman

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel
Your sources are all crap right wing propaganda. Times of Israel is a right wing online newspaper started in 2012. You are a brainwashed functional moron.

Your sources are all crap right wing propaganda. Times of Israel is a right wing online newspaper started in 2012. You are a brainwashed functional moron.

So the Israeli media is lying to Israelis about Gaddafi and Gaddafi's cousin and what Gaddafi's guard said about what happened to anyone who found out Gaddafi had a Jewish mom....

They are "right wing propaganda..."

LMFAO!!!!

HERE IS YOUR HERO RACHEL MADDOW.... and Richard Engel says it right there before Maddow and MSNBC censor it....

Engel says "rebels tell me they are against Gaddafi because they believe Gaddafi is Jewish"

Maddow turns ghostly white... changes the subject, time for commercial.... never again are those two words found in the same sentence in the Israeli owned "US" media....

So the Israeli media is lying to Israelis about Gaddafi and Gaddafi's cousin and what Gaddafi's guard said about what happened to anyone who found out Gaddafi had a Jewish mom....

They are "right wing propaganda..."

LMFAO!!!!

HERE IS YOUR HERO RACHEL MADDOW.... and Richard Engel says it right there before Maddow and MSNBC censor it....

Engel says "rebels tell me they are against Gaddafi because they believe Gaddafi is Jewish"

Maddow turns ghostly white... changes the subject, time for commercial.... never again are those two words found in the same sentence in the Israeli owned "US" media....

This is not Israeli media, dumbass dupe, it is David Horowitz and his online bs.

Forum List

Back