Why No Death Penalty For This Scumbag?

1) He was out of site for 10 minutes and nobody saw anything.
2) Note they say that there is evidence of violation, not that he did it.
3) Who's to say it was him on it?
4) Who takes pictures of themself in a public place molesting a child?
5) Does it show his face?
6) Has the person who wrote the story seen the pics?
7) I was taught you ALWAYS put 'alleged' before writing something like this or you would open your arse to be sued. The person who wrote this story didn't do that.

This smells to me. As I said, if he did it, put him away and throw away the key.

BTW, if you are ever in a situation where you haven't had your day in court and people judge you guilty before being in front of a judge, don't come crying to me. You get what you deserve...
clearly this guy has mental issues
kinda like those asshole punk kids that video taped themselves shooting a BB gun at people as they were driving

So, to review, you're saying:

The media never gets facts wrong. (That right there is a huge stretch for me but each to their own)
There are, according to the media who never get facts wrong, pictures on his phone.
Through some process - known only to you - you have established that he 'clearly' has mental issues.
And there is some link (yet to be provided, possibly because it doesn't exist) with punks shooting a BB gun.

And, because of this overwhelming "evidence", we should scrap due process and just hang the guy.

No doubt the above will be 'interpreted' by some posters as a defense for pedophiles. It is not. It is a defense of our justice system. In America, we do not jail people without a trial, and conviction. We would be better off if we could learn not to react with hysteria about media reports and wait until we are in possession of ALL the FACTs. Emphasis: All and facts.
see my post above to del

if you begin to kill for rape etc...why would the person keep the victim alive?

SAME PENALTY REGARDLESS OF OFFENSE MAKES IT EASIER AND MORE EFFICIENT TO JUST KILL THE VICTIM

clearly this guy has mental issues
kinda like those asshole punk kids that video taped themselves shooting a BB gun at people as they were driving

So, to review, you're saying:

The media never gets facts wrong. (That right there is a huge stretch for me but each to their own)
There are, according to the media who never get facts wrong, pictures on his phone.
Through some process - known only to you - you have established that he 'clearly' has mental issues.
And there is some link (yet to be provided, possibly because it doesn't exist) with punks shooting a BB gun.

And, because of this overwhelming "evidence", we should scrap due process and just hang the guy.

No doubt the above will be 'interpreted' by some posters as a defense for pedophiles. It is not. It is a defense of our justice system. In America, we do not jail people without a trial, and conviction. We would be better off if we could learn not to react with hysteria about media reports and wait until we are in possession of ALL the FACTs. Emphasis: All and facts.
see my post above to del

Yea, I see.... you copped out. Courts are there to establish guilt or innocence. I find them quite useful as a guide for hysteria.

That's the way I am... I prefer to establish guilt on facts, not some media report.

Sounds more like a kiddie-fiddler than a rapist, a charge that has not been brought
The warrant states Grzybowicz faces charges of sexual battery on a child younger than 12 years old and lewd and lascivious molestation of a child younger than 12 years old.
From the OP link

Pedophiles are no longer placed in general pop. Now they are placed in Administrative Segregation for their protection.

Is that the truth? Why give mercy to the most vulnerable in jail, when these monsters show no mercy for the most vulnerable in society! I guarantee this is a liberals policy!

Pedophiles are no longer placed in general pop. Now they are placed in Administrative Segregation for their protection.

Is that the truth? Why give mercy to the most vulnerable in jail, when these monsters show no mercy for the most vulnerable in society! I guarantee this is a liberals policy!

Pedophiles are put in protective custody (PC) when they arrive at the prison, they request it when they inprocess the prison, they are put there with other cons like snitches and ex cops who get destroyed if they were in the general population.

:rolleyes:

yeah, conservatives are big proponents of murder.

did you get your law degree in a box of cereal?

idiot

if you begin to kill for rape etc...why would the person keep the victim alive?

SAME PENALTY REGARDLESS OF OFFENSE MAKES IT EASIER AND MORE EFFICIENT TO JUST KILL THE VICTIM

That is one of the arguments. I think you give these sick animals too much credit! I think they are more about satisfying there own evil desires than worrying about the ultimate outcome.

And we are not talking about just rape! We are talking about rape of a child! In this case a 2 year old! I think the death penalty should not be handed out in all rape case, heck not even all child molestation cases, but in extreme cases (such as the child is very young or extreme brutality and cruelty) I think the death penalty should be an option!

How come drug dealers get harsher sentences than people who rape children? this clown will probably only get a few years and get out early on good behavior, if he got caught with a kilo of heroin or cocaine he would get 15 to life. Our system is fucked.

Forum List

Back