Why Must You Push People To Behave As You Believe?

If you find homosexuality repugnant, why do you also feel that gays should be denied basic civil rights? What is it in your religious POV that justifies or compels this hatred and acting out against people who (presumably) you exclude from your life anyway?

If you had a free hand, what would satisfy you? To force all gays to be celibate? To murder them? How young? Would you take a child's life if it were obvious he or she was gay?

I cannot understand this depraved hatred born of ignorance.
I'm a total pacifist.
Do as ye will and harm none.
If they fuck with you ? DESTROY THEM.

I just wish there were a bit less hatred in the world, especially to people I love. That is all......a little more willingness to allow one's neighbor to live in peace, as you wish to do.

Who on earth is having their peace disturbed?

Oh, wait...the student who is told at the end of her program that because she's Christian she needs to take special reprogramming classes?

I wish people would let people live in peace, too. You don't do that by persecuting people for their faith.

I had my peace disturbed.

Not by me, and not in those threads.
When people post lies, it will draw extremists. Extremism draws extremism. That's what Maddy's doing, so take it up with her.

I find the term "homophobe" as a descriptive of Christians who have never exhibited any fear of or hatred for gays, offensive.

I didn't notice anything about Christians being homophobes in this thread.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

There wasn't any mention of Christians being homophobes on this thread. A couple of posters are harboring grudges toward Madeline.

If you are including me in that comment, I want you to know, I am harboring no grudges against my friend, Madeline, just a difference of opinion.

Immie

I find the term "homophobe" as a descriptive of Christians who have never exhibited any fear of or hatred for gays, offensive.

There wasn't any mention of Christians being homophobes on this thread. A couple of posters are harboring grudges toward Madeline.

Her OP is a continuation of the other threads, and implies there's bashing going on there.

There's not. She's lying here as she lied there and I'm pointing it out as it should be pointed out.

CHOICE
Why is the concept so hard in the land of the "free'
Do as ye will and harm none. Especially the children.
How fucking hard is that.

Last edited:

If you are including me in that comment, I want you to know, I am harboring no grudges against my friend, Madeline, just a difference of opinion.

Immie

Tis true, Immie. We disagree vigorously but with affection. You are a nice man.

I just wish there were a bit less hatred in the world, especially to people I love. That is all......a little more willingness to allow one's neighbor to live in peace, as you wish to do.

Who on earth is having their peace disturbed?

Oh, wait...the student who is told at the end of her program that because she's Christian she needs to take special reprogramming classes?

I wish people would let people live in peace, too. You don't do that by persecuting people for their faith.

I had my peace disturbed.

For my part in that, I apologize Sky Dancer.

Forum List

Back