Why Must We Abandon Our Religious Beliefs to Operate A Business?

I can agree that if you open a business, you should be able to turn down customers for whatever reason you feel like. I'm just saying that economically, it makes no sense, and if done for religious reason, it also makes no sense, because Christians should be following Jesus, who never turned down anyone because they were gay. So like, get your fucking reasons straight, lol.

Why? Why do they have to have their reasons straight? Is it the job of government to make sure we are reasoning properly?
No, but if you don't want to look like a fool, you should have a real reason. Ya, I know, they're too stupid to know how stupid they are. Same old, same old...

It's really beyond you to understand that many people don't actually CARE about the opinions of others.
You care about what I think, that much is clear. :biggrin:

Not even a little bit. Conversing with people doesn't equate to giving a shit about what they think.
Calling people names over what they write means you care.

Why? Why do they have to have their reasons straight? Is it the job of government to make sure we are reasoning properly?
No, but if you don't want to look like a fool, you should have a real reason. Ya, I know, they're too stupid to know how stupid they are. Same old, same old...

It's really beyond you to understand that many people don't actually CARE about the opinions of others.

Not even a little bit. Conversing with people doesn't equate to giving a shit about what they think.

Your relationships must involve a lot of restraining orders. Calling you names means that I recognize you for what you are. Nothing more, nothing less.

Your relationships must involve a lot of restraining orders. Calling you names means that I recognize you for what you are. Nothing more, nothing less.
I just spanked you again, amirite or AMIRITE!!!! :biggrin:

I just spanked you again, amirite or AMIRITE!!!! :biggrin:
Are you having fun yet?

Forum List

Back