Why Must They Do It The Hard Way Too?

another escapee from yahoo, no manners, no debating skills, just rant rave and stir the pot....make statements and no back-up...blithering Idiot..You give the good folks of Canada a bad name...you represent Canada, do you call doing her proud this way?

Originally posted by Dartayan
..Zhukov you at least answered my original queation the rest of them, didn't have the guts, and before you go after Iran you had better pacify Afghanistan, which any-ione who really know what is goping on there, which counts out kc, realizes outside of Kabul the Warlords reign

WTF was that???:confused: :confused: :arabia: :slap: :funnyface

Originally posted by OCA
Hey Dart i'll admit it, either way if we went into the Middle East for democracy or for oil don't bother me. The way I see it OPEC has had us by the balls forever and now as they say "revenge is a bitch". I say when all this is done we back up every oil tanker that sails under an American flag into the Persian Gulf and loot the hell out of that area for their oil, that'll show em we don't take no shit. I'm sick of these Arabs and their terrorist crap!

:clap: :clap: :clap: Hell yeah, then we could put the screws to the back-stabbing Saudi's.:D

Originally posted by Dartayan
..I belong to a retarded club ? any-one who dies not think this is about oil is an ignoramus, period, that was my original point, whether or not is is a strategical imperatiff, that I do not know, but the faact that most yanks don"t even give two turds to find out is abysmal, " home of the brave and land of the free", give me a break . land of the lazy and home of the overwieght is more like it, you're all big talkers but not one of you would join up and actually do some fighting, I wish I was a tough guys living out my fantasies in cyber spcae.

Jeez I know i'm late on this thread but you ARE ONE RETARDED MF!:rolleyes: mmmhhmmm i'd like some a dem french fried taters, mmmhhmm a lill mustard on my bisquit mmmmmhhmmm and some a dat potted meat.:D

Originally posted by Hannitized
Can I have this made into a bumper sticker? LOL!
:clap: :clap: :clap: I would get arrested where I am at...Tenn !!!!!!!!!!! Home to a bunch of illiterate Hill-billy Democrats that think like a herd of cattle, never question the leader, just mindlessly fallow , right off the cliff!!!

So this is the Dart you were aiming at hehehe. Blame Sir Evil, he told me to bring some friends yesterday:p: Just kidding. He doesn't sound very French, I would guess GTO area. If this is true, he'll know what GTO stands for:D

I'm Canadian and proud as hell of it, I hate to see bashing going on between either countries, but like everywhere else, there's always enciters.

PS: Canadians seem to be nortoriously bad spellers - me included.

I did a quick google search to see if there were any funny shots or anything close to that. No luck...sorry

Whew. Note to self: say extra prayer at bedtime.

Now I've got to retreat to the Adults Only section and cleanse myself with Janeen's firemen post. :D

Forum List

Back