Why must people use FOUL language to express themselves?

I'm really concerned that people lack any respect for modesty or the ability of expressing themselves except in expletives. I find that most Christians try very hard to be understanding and accepting of other points of view; however, I feel that the use of foul language has no place on a thread devoted to religious thought nor is it necessary in order to express one's opinion in such crass superlatives.

Many people seem to be adroit but simply lack the ability to express themselves unless they resort to vulgarities. Could we please end such filth at least on religious threads. Hopefully, other threads will eventually follow this example.

Have written a few threads about my objections to profanity. Nice to see another. :)

I'm really concerned that people lack any respect for modesty or the ability of expressing themselves except in expletives. I find that most Christians try very hard to be understanding and accepting of other points of view; however, I feel that the use of foul language has no place on a thread devoted to religious thought nor is it necessary in order to express one's opinion in such crass superlatives.

Many people seem to be adroit but simply lack the ability to express themselves unless they resort to vulgarities. Could we please end such filth at least on religious threads. Hopefully, other threads will eventually follow this example.
Did Jesus fuck a pig up the ass for nothing?
I thought that was Mohammad's schtick. Oh, My bad. He was into prepubescent girls. Carry on.

Wait a chicken plucking minute

Have written a few threads about my objections to profanity. Nice to see another. :)

I find "Anal Sex and 5th graders" threads far, far, far more fucking vile and profane than using a word like fuck

I find "Anal Sex and 5th graders" threads far, far, far more fucking vile and profane than using a word like fuck

Not my problem you're immature and can't handle grown-up words.

People choose to use foul language, it isn't that they need to. When talking to a foul human it's sometimes the appropriate response. There are Christian websites and heavily moderate ones so your sensitivities won't get offended.

Having spent 20+ years in the Army, I've heard - and used - my share of profanity.

One of the funniest experiences of my career came when I was on a troop ship and an acting sergeant kicked the bottom of my birth and swore at me, telling me to get the ***** up.

I responded to the effect that he was the illegal offspring of a female canine and he went ballistic. "Don't know whatcha just said, but it's disrespectful and yer gonna pay fer it."

Sadly, I DID pay for it but won't explain how.

Since then, I've seen people from all educational levels and walks of life use profanity. I've also read historical documents where otherwise scholarly people used words that, in their times, were considered profane.

When is it "acceptabler"? I guess it's a matter of time, place, and situation.

Butthurt.jpg

Lack of vocabulary. Inner darkness of at least a lack of light. Not instruction on how to talk or live better. No respect for fellow man

For me, the answer is that I do it because there is nothing else to do about them.

You cannot argue with Progressives. They will never ever change their minds, they are dishonest, immature, stubborn, and mostly illiterate. If you actually are able to get the upper hand, they will simply leave the thread/argument, and continue the same nonsense in another thread. Like their Democrat politicians, they care not for facts, or truth, or fairness, or reason, they only care about winning and the consequences do not matter.

The only thing that you can do is ignore them, laugh at them, or vent your anger in ways that probably will include profanity.

I salute your high standards and wish you luck in maintaining them here.

Forum List

Back