Why must people use FOUL language to express themselves?

I'm really concerned that people lack any respect for modesty or the ability of expressing themselves except in expletives. I find that most Christians try very hard to be understanding and accepting of other points of view; however, I feel that the use of foul language has no place on a thread devoted to religious thought nor is it necessary in order to express one's opinion in such crass superlatives.

Many people seem to be adroit but simply lack the ability to express themselves unless they resort to vulgarities. Could we please end such filth at least on religious threads. Hopefully, other threads will eventually follow this example.

Actually, some of the most vulgar people in USMB are professed "Christians".

Glass House. Stone. Crash. Oops.
Hi honey, are you a jew or agnostic?

Why does that interest you, sugarplum?
maybe we could meet for a beverage or something...

I'm really concerned that people lack any respect for modesty or the ability of expressing themselves except in expletives. I find that most Christians try very hard to be understanding and accepting of other points of view; however, I feel that the use of foul language has no place on a thread devoted to religious thought nor is it necessary in order to express one's opinion in such crass superlatives.

Many people seem to be adroit but simply lack the ability to express themselves unless they resort to vulgarities. Could we please end such filth at least on religious threads. Hopefully, other threads will eventually follow this example.

lol....

lol

No!!

Greg

lol

No!!

Greg

Too many words, Greg!!!

Cut one or two of them!!!

Did Jesus fuck a pig up the ass for nothing?

Well you ain't no Muzzie that's fer sure...JC is a Prophet... You are vermin!! Obviously someone fornicated with a pig to sire you!!

Greg

lol....

You guys ARE a worry!!!

All ahead stern!!!

...er; not THAT stern!!

Greg

lol

No!!

Greg

Too many words, Greg!!!

Cut one or two of them!!!

L

No!!

Greg

Oh my goodness gracious me!!

Greg

lol....

You guys ARE a worry!!!

All ahead stern!!!

...er; not THAT stern!!

Greg
Greg, nothing to worry about mate. No male to male activity is suggested.

Well you ain't no Muzzie that's fer sure...JC is a Prophet... You are vermin!! Obviously someone fornicated with a pig to sire you!!

Greg
I'm way too much stronger and pretttier than a pig for that to be true.

lol....

You guys ARE a worry!!!

All ahead stern!!!

...er; not THAT stern!!

Greg

It's a stiff issue, but I've got a good handle on it.

Greg

That was beautifully said.

Now, please sing "Just a closer walk with thee"

Greg

You worry me, lad!!

Greg

Greg

That was beautifully said.

Now, please sing "Just a closer walk with thee"

I'd rather walk with the missus. She feeds me.

Greg

Greg

You worry me, lad!!

Greg
No worries mate he is a faggot. We are just going to castrate him.

Greg

You worry me, lad!!

Greg

Does that mean he gets to work in the Harem??

Greg

Greg

You worry me, lad!!

Greg

Greg
yep... a nice fucking eunuch with no chance for the virgins in Paradise

Greg

You worry me, lad!!

Greg

Greg

Who said they gotta be female??

Greg

You worry me, lad!!

Greg

Greg

Who said they gotta be female??

Greg
Still. He is going to be fucked up. I hope not in the ass because he likes that

Forum List

Back