Why must people use FOUL language to express themselves?

LittleNipper

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2013
I'm really concerned that people lack any respect for modesty or the ability of expressing themselves except in expletives. I find that most Christians try very hard to be understanding and accepting of other points of view; however, I feel that the use of foul language has no place on a thread devoted to religious thought nor is it necessary in order to express one's opinion in such crass superlatives.

Many people seem to be adroit but simply lack the ability to express themselves unless they resort to vulgarities. Could we please end such filth at least on religious threads. Hopefully, other threads will eventually follow this example.

I'm really concerned that people lack any respect for modesty or the ability of expressing themselves except in expletives. I find that most Christians try very hard to be understanding and accepting of other points of view; however, I feel that the use of foul language has no place on a thread devoted to religious thought nor is it necessary in order to express one's opinion in such crass superlatives.

Many people seem to be adroit but simply lack the ability to express themselves unless they resort to vulgarities. Could we please end such filth at least on religious threads. Hopefully, other threads will eventually follow this example.

Did Jesus fuck a pig up the ass for nothing?
Do you suck dick for the fecal flavor or just being a faggot?

Your inquiry is an example of a false dichotomy type of logical fallacy.

you have to be cocksucker to bring other people's religion into this

take it like a man you bitch even if it hurts your ass

Yes, faggot,you are right, I do not do dick-otomy nor phallus-y

next time you talk to me wipe the feces off your lips, Dickbreath

Actually, some of the most vulgar people in USMB are professed "Christians".

Glass House. Stone. Crash. Oops.

Hi honey, are you a jew or agnostic?

Hi honey, are you a jew or agnostic?

Why does that interest you, sugarplum?

Forum List

Back