Why "Murphy Brown" Had No Viewers

I forgot they brought that show back. It sucked before. How good can it be this time around?

Why would anybody in their right mind watch that filthy show after they had Crooked Hillary on it?

What the hell were those morons thinking having her on the show?

No wonder nobody will watch the Libtard filth.

The PC and woke media is not having a good time of it. Murphy Brown cancelled. The Connors cancelled. The New Robin Hood bombed . Dr. Who failed.

I'm luvin it.

Goes to show that if you put a show on that requires a modicum of intelligence it will fail.

Never watched a second of the new season, but the actor that plays her son is pretty hot.

Why would anybody in their right mind watch that filthy show after they had Crooked Hillary on it?

Libtard, foul mouth.
Dead giveaway for white rube zero college

Goes to show that if you put a show on that requires a modicum of intelligence it will fail.

Pure propaganda, they couldn't describe why people have been so angry at the MSM for the past 40 years .

It was building up..

The PC and woke media is not having a good time of it. Murphy Brown cancelled. The Connors cancelled. The New Robin Hood bombed . Dr. Who failed.

I'm luvin it.

I have always like Medieval costume movies. I probably would have been an audience for this version of Robin Hood. However, when I found out it was about a Negro in Medieval teaching Robin Hood everything he knows I said fuck that diversity.

Just because there are Negroes in Los Angeles where the stupid writers live don't mean there were any in Medieval England.

I have always been a fan of Dr. Who going back many decades but I didn't watch the diversity of a woman being The Doctor.

One key to having a popular TV show is to have at least one character - hopefully the MAIN character - be someone that the audience can relate to and LIKES.

Candace Bergen is one nauseating person. Interesting, because she is not bad to look at, for her age, but she is utterly repulsive. I would sooner watch Barry Soetoro give a speech.

Libtard, foul mouth.
Dead giveaway for white rube zero college

LOL!

If you think the word "Libtard" is a foul mouth then referring to these Left Wing assholes you haven't seen nutin yet.

I have never been a fan of television and watched little. A hot babe dropped me like a hot potato when she discovered my TV was an ancient hand me down with a mechanical channel changer, I had attached vise grips to in lieu of the knob. She was needless to say a TV addict.

Forum List

Back