Why most conservatives don't trust the MSM...

I don't trust msm

I don't trust the Mockingbird media

And I would not blame anybody who doesn't trust the Mockingbird media

Scum and liars they are.

Do not trust them.

I think it is safe to say in general,
Believe Nothing You Hear, and Only One Half That You See
“The System of Dr. Tarr and Prof. Fether” by Edgar Allan Poe

So the President Trump scores low on University of Missouri journalism institute’s trustworthiness survey
Trusting News Project Report 2017

More than two-thirds of those sampled (67.3%) reported being “likely”
(34.8%) or “very likely”
(32.5%) to believe mainstream journalism organizations
while 32.7% or respondents reported being “unlikely” (17.3%) or “very unlikely” (15.3%).
Data were collected in the February and March 2017 using an online survey made available to users (N = 8,728) of the digital media platforms of twenty-eight different newsrooms across the United States.

So the authors congratulate themselves on supposedly so scientific so methodical research...
YEA...
So here is what they explain as to how they came up with the figures...
In addition to the demographic variables described above, respondents were asked to report their political ideology on a 5-point scale ranging from 1 (very conservative) to 5 (very liberal).
The distribution for political ideology can be seen in the bar plot below.
Overall, the sample leaned slighly liberal (M = 3.41, SD = 1.03), which could be a reflection of the specific newsrooms participating in the current investigation,
a tendency to among conservatives to avoid surveys conducted by “the media,” or a general preference among conservatives toward less mainstrean news sources. Future research conducted in collaboration with newsrooms should incorporate experimental and/or longitudinal study designs to better explain systematic differences in online samples.

So 8,728 people polled breaks down this way:
  • very conservative 0.25% 22 people
  • conservative 15.0% 1,309
  • moderate 32.0% 2,793
  • liberal 32.0% 2,793
  • very liberal 15.0% 1,309

Totals
conservative/very conservative 1,331
Liberal/very liberal 4,102...
Think about it folks.. 3 times the number of liberals compared to conservatives!
IS THERE ANY Wonder why we conservatives DON"T TRUST THE MSM!!!

View attachment 185373
Any poll can be misrepresentative of its focus....That is why I never recognize them or participate in them.
Fraud': Mainstream polls use 29% more Democrats than Republicans
The report shows that the mainstream polls oversample an average of 29 percent more Democrats than Republicans and the results skew anti-Trump. The result is that it robs Trump of about 8 points in his approval ratings, from 46 percent to 38 percent, it said.

'Fraud': Mainstream polls use 29% more Democrats than Republicans

Now I know some people say well that's because there are more democrats than Republican.
Hmmm...

Party Affiliation
Only 3% more Democrats but then why does the MSM pollsters count 29% More democrats?
BIAS!
View attachment 199285
Rightards are such idiots.

Rightard, more respondents polled are Democrats than Republicans because more Americans generally consider themselves as Democrats than Republicans...

Party Affiliation

... and more Democrats than Republicans tend to cast votes in elections, like in 2016...

2016 election results: National Exit polls

What would skew the polls would be if pollsters selectively picked an even number of Republicans as Democrats since that is not the actual demographics of the country.

So far for this month, Americans, on average, rate Trump's approval at 42%. There is no spin you can apply to change that.

Did you not read the chart that the pew poll showed?
The below was as of May 2018... Where did you come up with More Americans consider being Democrats when the below chart shows only 3% more than GOP!
NOT 29% more Democrats as the MSM polls use.
Party Affiliation
View attachment 199356
WTF is wrong with you? This is why the numbers you post are bullshit -- you don't even understand the basics of mathematics.

You're conflating points with percentages. What a fucking moron you are. :eusa_doh:

The Gallup poll I posted didn't show a difference of 3 percent -- it showed a difference of 3 points.

That equates to 12% spread for May and a 21% spread for April.

A) My chart shows people asked which party only 3% more said Democrats.
B) The MSM pollsters though average 29% more Democrats than GOP.
C) This means the poll results are skewed in Democrats favor versus the reality that only 3% more people identify with Democrats.

Where is there an error in that? I always thought 29% was more than 3%.

Any poll can be misrepresentative of its focus....That is why I never recognize them or participate in them.
The report shows that the mainstream polls oversample an average of 29 percent more Democrats than Republicans and the results skew anti-Trump. The result is that it robs Trump of about 8 points in his approval ratings, from 46 percent to 38 percent, it said.

Now I know some people say well that's because there are more democrats than Republican.
Hmmm...

Party Affiliation
Only 3% more Democrats but then why does the MSM pollsters count 29% More democrats?
BIAS!
View attachment 199285

Rightard, more respondents polled are Democrats than Republicans because more Americans generally consider themselves as Democrats than Republicans...

Party Affiliation

... and more Democrats than Republicans tend to cast votes in elections, like in 2016...

What would skew the polls would be if pollsters selectively picked an even number of Republicans as Democrats since that is not the actual demographics of the country.

So far for this month, Americans, on average, rate Trump's approval at 42%. There is no spin you can apply to change that.

The below was as of May 2018... Where did you come up with More Americans consider being Democrats when the below chart shows only 3% more than GOP!
Party Affiliation
View attachment 199356
WTF is wrong with you? This is why the numbers you post are bullshit -- you don't even understand the basics of mathematics.

You're conflating points with percentages. What a fucking moron you are. :eusa_doh:

The Gallup poll I posted didn't show a difference of 3 percent -- it showed a difference of 3 points.

C) This means the poll results are skewed in Democrats favor versus the reality that only 3% more people identify with Democrats.

Moron, you didn’t show anything with a 3% gap.

2s0blvo.jpg

I'm definitely not happy with the debt Trump is running up. BUT for the price, we're getting a raging economy. For the price under Obama we got a doubling of food stamp participants.
Too fucking stupid. :cuckoo:

The deficit is not a payment towards prosperity. In fact, it's the polar opposite as deficits run higher in recessions and lower, potentially even run a surplus, during a good economy. Which makes Trump's deficit even worse than it is as there is no excuse for it.

A) More jobs than people to fill them. Did that happen under Obama.

For the first time in at least 20 years, there are now more job openings than there are people looking for work.
The ratio of unemployed workers to job openings dropped below one in April for the first time since the Labor Department started collecting data in 2000, the agency reported Tuesday.
The total number of job openings was 6.7 million at the end of April, with an especially large increase in manufacturing jobs.
There are now more job openings than workers to fill them

B) Would Trump ever say these things?
ObamaAntibusinessstatements.png

Hmmm...

Party Affiliation
BIAS!
View attachment 199285

Party Affiliation

Party Affiliation
View attachment 199356

2s0blvo.jpg
Again.
A) I put a chart that showed 3% more people polled said they were Democrats --- 29% versus GOP --26%
29% is more than 26% by 3%. That is a fact.
pollshowingpartyaffiliation061618.png

B) The below report shows that the mainstream polls oversample an average of 29 percent more Democrats than Republicans and the results skew anti-Trump.

I have made it as simple as possible here. If only 3% of people polled identified as Democrat, why then do pollsters use 29% more Democrats in their polling?

I'm definitely not happy with the debt Trump is running up. BUT for the price, we're getting a raging economy. For the price under Obama we got a doubling of food stamp participants.
Too fucking stupid. :cuckoo:

The deficit is not a payment towards prosperity. In fact, it's the polar opposite as deficits run higher in recessions and lower, potentially even run a surplus, during a good economy. Which makes Trump's deficit even worse than it is as there is no excuse for it.

A) More jobs than people to fill them. Did that happen under Obama.

For the first time in at least 20 years, there are now more job openings than there are people looking for work.
The ratio of unemployed workers to job openings dropped below one in April for the first time since the Labor Department started collecting data in 2000, the agency reported Tuesday.
The total number of job openings was 6.7 million at the end of April, with an especially large increase in manufacturing jobs.
There are now more job openings than workers to fill them

B) Would Trump ever say these things?
View attachment 199394
No, this happened under Obama...

e6y2z5.jpg

Party Affiliation

Party Affiliation
View attachment 199356

2s0blvo.jpg
Again.
A) I put a chart that showed 3% more people polled said they were Democrats --- 29% versus GOP --26%
View attachment 199395
B) The below report shows that the mainstream polls oversample an average of 29 percent more Democrats than Republicans and the results skew anti-Trump.

I have made it as simple as possible here. If only 3% of people polled identified as Democrat, why then do pollsters use 29% more Democrats in their polling?
And again, you prove to be a fucking moron who doesn’t comprehend even the basics of math.

29% is not 3 percent higher than 26%. It’s 3 POINTS higher. Even after I already explained that to you, you prove to be too retarded to understand that. As a result of your own ignorance, you’re actually fighting an argument based on you idiotically conflating percentages with points.

And to demonstrate you don’t have a fully functioning brain, a rational person at this point who fucked up as royally as you would simply shut up and not continue embarrassing himself as you are doing.

1233796371590.gif

So the President Trump scores low on University of Missouri journalism institute’s trustworthiness survey

(34.8%) or “very likely”
while 32.7% or respondents reported being “unlikely” (17.3%) or “very unlikely” (15.3%).
Data were collected in the February and March 2017 using an online survey made available to users (N = 8,728) of the digital media platforms of twenty-eight different newsrooms across the United States.

So the authors congratulate themselves on supposedly so scientific so methodical research...
YEA...
In addition to the demographic variables described above, respondents were asked to report their political ideology on a 5-point scale ranging from 1 (very conservative) to 5 (very liberal).
Overall, the sample leaned slighly liberal (M = 3.41, SD = 1.03), which could be a reflection of the specific newsrooms participating in the current investigation,
a tendency to among conservatives to avoid surveys conducted by “the media,” or a general preference among conservatives toward less mainstrean news sources. Future research conducted in collaboration with newsrooms should incorporate experimental and/or longitudinal study designs to better explain systematic differences in online samples.

• moderate 32.0% 2,793
  • liberal 32.0% 2,793

Totals
Think about it folks.. 3 times the number of liberals compared to conservatives!

View attachment 185373
Most conservatives don’t trust the MSM because most conservatives are brain dead and can’t distinguish between reality and a hallucination.

The poll you posted being submitted as evidence A

(34.8%) or “very likely”

YEA...

• moderate 32.0% 2,793
  • liberal 32.0% 2,793

Totals

View attachment 185373
Most conservatives don’t trust the MSM because most conservatives are brain dead and can’t distinguish between reality and a hallucination.

The poll you posted being submitted as evidence A
This answer tells me not to waste my time reading any further into this thread. Call me brain dead, I won't even give you the time of day. Then wonder why Trumps wins 2020 in a landslide.

Party Affiliation
View attachment 199356

2s0blvo.jpg
Again.
View attachment 199395

And again, you prove to be a fucking moron who doesn’t comprehend even the basics of math.

29% is not 3 percent higher than 26%. It’s 3 POINTS higher. Even after I already explained that to you, you prove to be too retarded to understand that. As a result of your own ignorance, you’re actually fighting an argument based on you idiotically conflating percentages with points.

And to demonstrate you don’t have a fully functioning brain, a rational person at this point who fucked up as royally as you would simply shut up and not continue embarrassing himself as you are doing.

1233796371590.gif

Such a juvenile use of images your stupid gifs.
You are right. 29% is larger then 26% by 3 percentage points.... i.e. a percentage point 1% , 2%, 3%... etc.. so Yes 29% is larger than 26% by 3% points.
That doesn't alter the FACT though that pollsters use 29% MORE democrats than GOP in polling. That means for simpletons like you...
If you poll 1,000 people there will be 290 more Democrats polled than GOP.

I will be though the bigger person here and agree 29% is 3 percentage POINTS... bigger than 26%... that translates into of 1,000 people polled what party identification --
290 will say Democrat versus 260 GOP.

And that was the point of my comment... but using Jim Carey as a gif just shows how little minds run in little packs!

2s0blvo.jpg
Again.
View attachment 199395

1233796371590.gif

You are right. 29% is larger then 26% by 3 percentage points.... i.e. a percentage point 1% , 2%, 3%... etc.. so Yes 29% is larger than 26% by 3% points.
That doesn't alter the FACT though that pollsters use 29% MORE democrats than GOP in polling. That means for simpletons like you...

I will be though the bigger person here and agree 29% is 3 percentage POINTS... bigger than 26%... that translates into of 1,000 people polled what party identification --

And that was the point of my comment... but using Jim Carey as a gif just shows how little minds run in little packs!
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You persist in embarrassing yourself??

In April, on the numbers you posted, it showed a 21% gap in favor of Democrats. That’s only one percentage point away from a 30% gap. And given polls fluctuate within a couple of percentage points, you have no argument to make here as Gallup’s findings that there are more Democrats than Republicans demonstrates why more Democrats than Republicans respond to these polls.

2s0blvo.jpg
Again.
View attachment 199395

1233796371590.gif

In April, on the numbers you posted, it showed a 21% gap in favor of Democrats. That’s only one percentage point away from a 30% gap. And given polls fluctuate within a couple of percentage points, you have no argument to make here as Gallup’s findings that there are more Democrats than Republicans demonstrates why more Democrats than Republicans respond to these polls.

Again to repeat because you still don't comprehend!

Gallup has since 2004 been asking people In politics as of today, do you consider yourself a Republican, Democrat or Independent?"
As the chart shows 26% respondents said Republican and 29% said Democrat... a difference of 3%....again subtract from 29%, 26% you get 3%.
YET pollsters have according to this study:'Fraud': Mainstream polls use 29% more Democrats than Republicans
use 29% MORE Democrats in their polling then GOP. Again for your simple brain to comprehend... The biased MSM pollsters when asking people politically oriented questions
will ask 29% MORE Democrats than GOP... Or again another simple illustration... If they Ask 229 people they'll ask they will ask 29% MORE democrats then GOP or again
another way... of the 229 people made up of Democrats and GOP there will be 29% more Democrats then GOP asked their opinion.
Or asked if it's 229 people 129 be Democrats 100 will be GOP or 29% more Democrats than GOP.
Understand how that works?

2s0blvo.jpg
Again.
View attachment 199395

1233796371590.gif

Again to repeat because you still don't comprehend!

Gallup has since 2004 been asking people In politics as of today, do you consider yourself a Republican, Democrat or Independent?"
As the chart shows 26% respondents said Republican and 29% said Democrat... a difference of 3%....again subtract from 29%, 26% you get 3%.
YET pollsters have according to this study:'Fraud': Mainstream polls use 29% more Democrats than Republicans

use 29% MORE Democrats in their polling then GOP. Again for your simple brain to comprehend... The biased MSM pollsters when asking people politically oriented questions
will ask 29% MORE Democrats than GOP... Or again another simple illustration... If they Ask 229 people they'll ask they will ask 29% MORE democrats then GOP or again
another way... of the 229 people made up of Democrats and GOP there will be 29% more Democrats then GOP asked their opinion.
Or asked if it's 229 people 129 be Democrats 100 will be GOP or 29% more Democrats than GOP.
Understand how that works?
"again subtract from 29%, 26% you get 3%."

LOLOL

You're a fucking imbecile. :cuckoo: Completely ineducable.

No, 29% minus 26% is not 3%.

29% is 12% greater than 26%.

You're still idiotically conflating percentages with points.

2s0blvo.jpg

Forum List

Back