Why "Moderates" can kiss my ass

Moderates and Independents take their stands in the voting booth and have more expensive campaign ads focused on them than any other group. No one can win a political race without getting their votes.
Secondly, Moderates and Independents form their own opinions, where as ideologues follow their ideology's orders.
Well said and correct – moderates, independents, and weak democrats decide presidential elections, not the hard core on the right or left.

Rather than addressing these annoying fuckers one at a time, let me make a blanket statement: If you're a political "Moderate" in 2011, you're either lying or a fucking moron.

The Government has control over every aspect of your life including your health, Social Security is totally broke, Congress shameless racks up annual trillion deficits like it was nothing and even thought they got it for the wrong reasons, S&P Downgraded our credit.

If you can face that and say "Gee, I dunno if that's bad" you're either a Jake Starkey lying liberal or a moron.

There is no third option

Well done Frank!

Chase all the moderates out of the Smaller and Smaller Tent. That way, you'll never be in power. Unless you're planning a coup or something!

Best that ya'll be to yourselves.

:thup:

Outstanding.

We lost our AAA credit, Social Security is bust, Dems spend over $1 trillion more than we take in -- where's the moderation?

Rather than addressing these annoying fuckers one at a time, let me make a blanket statement: If you're a political "Moderate" in 2011, you're either lying or a fucking moron.

The Government has control over every aspect of your life including your health, Social Security is totally broke, Congress shameless racks up annual trillion deficits like it was nothing and even thought they got it for the wrong reasons, S&P Downgraded our credit.

If you can face that and say "Gee, I dunno if that's bad" you're either a Jake Starkey lying liberal or a moron.

There is no third option

Well done Frank!

Chase all the moderates out of the Smaller and Smaller Tent. That way, you'll never be in power. Unless you're planning a coup or something!

Best that ya'll be to yourselves.

:thup:

Outstanding.

We lost our AAA credit, Social Security is bust, Dems spend over $1 trillion more than we take in -- where's the moderation?

Moderation left with the resurgence of right wing radicals.... like you.

Moderation left with the resurgence of right wing radicals.... like you.

Spending $1.6 trillion more than you take in every year for the next 10 years - moderate.

Balancing the budget and following the Constitution - Wacko!

You libturds really kill me!

"Moderates" are the ass-end of the american polity.

Here's their "principle": take the two "extremes", find the mid-point, and that's their position. In nazi germany, if there were "conservative nazis" and "liberal nazis", they would find the midpoint and be "moderate nazis". The point, for those whose brains short out when hearing analogies, is that their positions are entirely situationally dependent, lacking in any principle or coherence, and ironically effectively defined by the "extremes" they oppose.

There is no third option

Moderates just can't be trusted. No one should ever trust a person who doesn't take a stand on anything.

Yes!

Let me add "Independents" too
Actually it's you mindless drones on the extreme fringe who allow yourselves to be programmed by Fascists like your MessiahRushie who can't be trusted. You do not have a mind to think for yourselves, so you parrot the Fascist dogma fed to you by GOP hate radio.

In Fascism there are ONLY two sides, your side and the enemy.

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

March 23, 2010
RUSH: Our enemy is now clearly defined. We know who they are and they are anybody with a D beside their name. There's no moderate Democrat. There's no pro-life Democrat. There's no Blue Dog, lap dog, hot dog, back dog Democrat. If it's a D, they are the enemy, and they need to be reacted to as such.

February 10, 2008
RUSH: you do not know the left in this country. You do not know the enemy.

Bite me, Moonbat

Some people are just so frightened that someone may not like their stance on an issue. Therefore they just don't take a stance on anything. You have to fight for what you believe in. This Nation was founded on that principle. You can't be lukewarm.

It's only in your programmed mind that we Moderate/Independents are "luke warm".
I've posted often, how much I was against Obamacare but also how much I am against just the middle class and poor sacrificing regarding spending cuts with no sacrifice by those who have prospered the most in our economy.
Yeah, I don't post as much as you, but then I have a life and a job.

Well then you're just trying to have it both ways,which proves my point. Moderates are lukewarm and can't be trusted. I will never trust anyone who is so frightened to take a stand on anything. But hey,that's just my opinion anyway.

No, I am not trying to have it both ways, each is a different circumstances with different parameters and different ramifications.
It's not that we can't be trusted, it's just that we can't be easily predicted or swayed by ideological BS. This drives the ideologues nuts. They just want people to not think about it and rollever like wimps.

There is no third option
There is no such thing as a "moderate". That term was invented by liberals who are fearful of the term "Liberal".
One must ask themselves this" When was the last time you heard or saw a self proclaimed moderate ever espouse ANY conservative principle. Now ask yourself how many times you heard a moderate quickly jump to the defense of a liberal or progressive politician or agenda.

Here's their "principle": take the two "extremes", find the mid-point, and that's their position. In nazi germany, if there were "conservative nazis" and "liberal nazis", they would find the midpoint and be "moderate nazis". The point, for those whose brains short out when hearing analogies, is that their positions are entirely situationally dependent, lacking in any principle or coherence, and ironically effectively defined by the "extremes" they oppose.

I say your stands is, "I don't have to think, I have principles", which is actually closer to the Bolshevik philosophy of everything being political, than anything liberals say!!!

There is no third option

Yes!

Actually it's you mindless drones on the extreme fringe who allow yourselves to be programmed by Fascists like your MessiahRushie who can't be trusted. You do not have a mind to think for yourselves, so you parrot the Fascist dogma fed to you by GOP hate radio.

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

March 23, 2010
RUSH: Our enemy is now clearly defined. We know who they are and they are anybody with a D beside their name. There's no moderate Democrat. There's no pro-life Democrat. There's no Blue Dog, lap dog, hot dog, back dog Democrat. If it's a D, they are the enemy, and they need to be reacted to as such.

February 10, 2008

Bite me, Moonbat
Tissue, Fascist? :rofl::lmao:

48F114C56EB1473E8B97B36FF428F64F_th.jpg

Last edited:

There is no third option
There is no such thing as a "moderate". That term was invented by liberals who are fearful of the term "Liberal".
One must ask themselves this" When was the last time you heard or saw a self proclaimed moderate ever espouse ANY conservative principle. Now ask yourself how many times you heard a moderate quickly jump to the defense of a liberal or progressive politician or agenda.

There are MANY times moderates have espoused conservative principles, just ask them. You're just upset that they won't be bound by "dogma", making your complaint seem more like a Bolshevik "everything is political" screed than anything else!!! :eek:

There is no third option

"There is no such thing as a "moderate"." I see someone has been listening to Rush. Rush hates it when people think for themselves!

My beef today was going to be a thread starter butt i like this one better.

What singes my nose hair are these libs endless pre occupation with the republican candidates.

If they spent the same amount of time vetting their candidate, we wouldnt be so screwed as we are today.

Unless they wanted a complete failure in the first place.

Couldn't that be said on a 180 degree basis? If Conservatives vetted their candidates, we wouldn't be so screwed as we are today?

Oh.. I get it... it only matter when it's a "lib" doing it... partisan fuck.

It's pretty ironic when a partisan fuck calls someone else a partisan fuck...

True story...

I say your stands is, "I don't have to think, I have principles", which is actually closer to the Bolshevik philosophy of everything being political, than anything liberals say!!!

Whaaaaaaaaatttttttt???????? :D I can provide arguments for ALL my positions and do so all the time. I've never said everything is "political". Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

There is no third option

Yes!

May 12, 2008

March 23, 2010

February 10, 2008

Bite me, Moonbat

Says someone who just got schooled!!! :lol::clap2::lol:

There is no third option

And since we all know your opinion of people ideologically opposite of you, you don't really like anyone who doesn't espouse your views, huh?

Whaaaaaaaaatttttttt???????? :D I can provide arguments for ALL my positions and do so all the time. I've never said everything is "political". Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

You said everything should be predicated on principles, not analysis of the particular situation, which could cause a deviation from those principles. I just assumed you were talking about political principles. :confused: After all, when you start getting dogmatic, it's often hard to stop, as the history of the 20th century shows.

There is no third option

Moderates just can't be trusted. No one should ever trust a person who doesn't take a stand on anything.

Yes!

May 12, 2008

March 23, 2010

February 10, 2008

Does Rush Limbaugh know you obsess about him daily?

I mean, it is beyond fucking creepy...

but then you're beyond fucking creepy, so.....

My beef today was going to be a thread starter butt i like this one better.

What singes my nose hair are these libs endless pre occupation with the republican candidates.

If they spent the same amount of time vetting their candidate, we wouldnt be so screwed as we are today.

Unless they wanted a complete failure in the first place.

Couldn't that be said on a 180 degree basis? If Conservatives vetted their candidates, we wouldn't be so screwed as we are today?

Oh.. I get it... it only matter when it's a "lib" doing it... partisan fuck.

It's pretty ironic when a partisan fuck calls someone else a partisan fuck...

True story...

.. or a partisan hack! :cool:

There is no third option

Kind of a silly post.

Social Security is not broke.

And I am in contol of my health.

And the deficit can be taken care of by repealing the Bush tax cuts and getting out of two useless wars.

Forum List

Back