Why "Moderates" can kiss my ass

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Rather than addressing these annoying fuckers one at a time, let me make a blanket statement: If you're a political "Moderate" in 2011, you're either lying or a fucking moron.

The Government has control over every aspect of your life including your health, Social Security is totally broke, Congress shamelessly racks up annual trillion deficits like it was nothing and even though they did it for the wrong reasons, S&P Downgraded our credit.

If you can face that and say "Gee, I dunno if that's bad" you're either a Jake Starkey lying liberal or a moron.

There is no third option

Last edited:
"Since you are like lukewarm water,neither hot nor cold,I will spew you out of my mouth." Moderates should not be trusted.

"Moderate" is just code for "Yea i'm just too much of a Pussy to take a stand on anything."

My beef today was going to be a thread starter butt i like this one better.

What singes my nose hair are these libs endless pre occupation with the republican candidates.

If they spent the same amount of time vetting their candidate, we wouldnt be so screwed as we are today.

Unless they wanted a complete failure in the first place.

Moderates just can't be trusted. No one should ever trust a person who doesn't take a stand on anything.

Yes!

Let me add "Independents" too

Moderates and Independents take their stands in the voting booth and have more expensive campaign ads focused on them than any other group. No one can win a political race without getting their votes.
Secondly, Moderates and Independents form their own opinions, where as ideologues follow their ideology's orders.
I'm a Moderate/Independent, sometimes I vote GOP and sometimes I vote Dem. I voted for Reagan twice, George HW twice, Dole once, GWB once, Nader once (protest vote) and Obama once. AND, I have no intention of voting for Obama again. But what makes you think I want to be in the same tent with people who bash my independent thinking? I'd rather think on my own terms rather than have an ideology tell me how to vote. :cool:

Last edited:
Quote by famous American Revolution Moderates:

"I regret that I have no real opinion on this whole 'nation' thingy"

"I know not what course other as might take, but as for me let me get back to you in a few weeks once I've had a chance to talk to my wife"

Last edited:
Quote my famous American Revolution Moderates:

"I regret that I have no real opinion on this whole 'nation' thingy"

"I know not what course other as might take, but as for me let me get back to you in a few weeks once I've had a chance to talk to my wife"

Considering that Bachmann states that a woman is supposed to submit to her husband, you could get the same kind of statement.........

"Let me get back to you once I've checked with my husband, as I'm a wife who follows the Bible and I must submit to him."

Rather than addressing these annoying fuckers one at a time, let me make a blanket statement: If you're a political "Moderate" in 2011, you're either lying or a fucking moron.

The Government has control over every aspect of your life including your health, Social Security is totally broke, Congress shameless racks up annual trillion deficits like it was nothing and even thought they got it for the wrong reasons, S&P Downgraded our credit.

If you can face that and say "Gee, I dunno if that's bad" you're either a Jake Starkey lying liberal or a moron.

There is no third option

poor baby. you know there ARE alternatives other than one lunatic extreme or the other.

hopefully, people who think like you will be more and more marginalized so the grown ups can get things straightened out.

Some people are just so frightened that someone may not like their stance on an issue. Therefore they just don't take a stance on anything. You have to fight for what you believe in. This Nation was founded on that principle. You can't be lukewarm.

The hysterical thing is, that people who define themselves as "Independent" vote lock-step for one party or the other... Usually with more adherence even then people who declare a party.

The Government has control over every aspect of your life including your health, Social Security is totally broke, Congress shameless racks up annual trillion deficits like it was nothing and even thought they got it for the wrong reasons, S&P Downgraded our credit.

There is no third option

poor baby. you know there ARE alternatives other than one lunatic extreme or the other.

hopefully, people who think like you will be more and more marginalized so the grown ups can get things straightened out.

You mean like your Liberal "grown ups" who couldn't even pass a budget in over 2 years, Dear?

Some people are just so frightened that someone may not like their stance on an issue. Therefore they just don't take a stance on anything. You have to fight for what you believe in. This Nation was founded on that principle. You can't be lukewarm.

It's only in your programmed mind that we Moderate/Independents are "luke warm".
I've posted often, how much I was against Obamacare but also how much I am against just the middle class and poor sacrificing regarding spending cuts with no sacrifice by those who have prospered the most in our economy.
Yeah, I don't post as much as you, but then I have a life and a job.

There is no third option

You mean like your Liberal "grown ups" who couldn't even pass a budget in over 2 years, Dear?

poor baby...

like i said.

the people i've voted for have done pretty well... both dem and repub... they never tried to shut down the government. it's all you people who've sworn allegiance to grover norquist over this country who want to starve government until you can drown it in a bathtub.

It's only in your programmed mind that we Moderate/Independents are "luke warm".
I've posted often, how much I was against Obamacare but also how much I am against just the middle class and poor sacrificing regarding spending cuts with no sacrifice by those who have prospered the most in our economy.
Yeah, I don't post as much as you, but then I have a life and a job.

Well then you're just trying to have it both ways,which proves my point. Moderates are lukewarm and can't be trusted. I will never trust anyone who is so frightened to take a stand on anything. But hey,that's just my opinion anyway.

Forum List

Back