Why Men don't talk to Women

1:05 is cool. That could've been me.

If there is a beautiful woman sitting somewhere in an appropriate location, men will talk to her.
Who has interest in sex will talk to a woman.

Modern society is centered around achievement principle, and that's what is absent from most younger women. Emancipation grants them strength but once you look closer at them in a conversation you see, that most of them are not assertive or are unstable. Either a bitch or an empty hull.
On the other hand there are young dynamic men, who may have just finished education and have put a little bit of money to the side and who have scaffolded high expectations in a potential wife(not only optically).
This discrepancy between both genders have increased.
Therefore you wait for the right one, and the others you can buy anyway. There are enough greedy bitches out there.

Harsh, but true.

A woman should act normal and not acts against her real nature.
Too much emancipation isn't good, I don't mean wage-equalization and such things.
Just like a woman inspects her shoes carefully in the shop, a man also carefully inspects the product/good he is interested in if it shall develop into something more serious.
You ponder about advantages and disadvantages, expense<-->benefit calculation.
Yes, sometimes you also miscalculate and buy the wrong product/good, but shit happens that's not the problem unless you've married her.

Obviously that cartoon was made by some fat slob who still lives in his mother's basement is 30 years old and has never been laid.

Well USMB ladies is the video accurate?? :eusa_angel:

No it isn't accurate but it did bring to mind a theory I had read about some years ago. Women don't file harassment suits against men who are great looking and sexy. Mostly only men who aren't.

I think that's a BIT of an exageration, but there is a touch of truth to it as well. Men and women speak two totally different languages and probably always will. Unfortunately there is no "English - Woman Dictionary" ot translation guide available that I've ever found.

normal men do talk to women. normal men know how to make a woman they love their friend.

of course, misogynists who think women should be hidden under burkas wouldn't understand that.

"normal men do talk to women. normal men know how to make a woman they love their friend."

Yeah and usually the woman does not love them back, just a friend thing.
Women tend to go for the bad boys first time around. Then they look for a nice guy to help them raise her kids from the bad boy. NOt all, but a majority I think.

Last edited:

normal men do talk to women. normal men know how to make a woman they love their friend.

of course, misogynists who think women should be hidden under burkas wouldn't understand that.

"normal men do talk to women. normal men know how to make a woman they love their friend."

Yeah and usually the woman does not love them back, just a friend thing.
Women tend to go for the bad boys first time around. Then they look for a nice guy to help them raise her kids from the bad boy. NOt all, but a majority I think.

i hope that's not true.

That's basically what happens except the same thing happens if you don't talk. Can't win...

I saw a guy who wouldn't shut up, passed by the heavy girl and finally came to the realization he had nothing to offer and had to buy companionship

Forum List

Back