Why Men Don't like Condoms Study

and for 10 bucks i could have told them...cause men are sexist pigs who would rather risk death and knocking someone up than taking the time and trouble....o its not as sensitive....ever occurr to some of you that that might be an aid to you...there is no excuse for not using a condom...and yet everyone does it....why is that....o right...men being sexist pigs..
2008-12-03.gif

A cucumber, gherkin and a penis are chatting in a bar, the cucumber pipes up, "when I grow big and fat I get sliced up and eaten", the gherkin retorts, "You think you've got it bad, when I get big and fat they lock me in a jar and pickle me", penis replies " fellas, when I get big and fat someone puts a plastic bag on my head, puts me in a dark moist place then bangs my head until I throw up and pass out!

A cucumber, gherkin and a penis are chatting in a bar, the cucumber pipes up, "when I grow big and fat I get sliced up and eaten", the gherkin retorts, "You think you've got it bad, when I get big and fat they lock me in a jar and pickle me", penis replies " fellas, when I get big and fat someone puts a plastic bag on my head, puts me in a dark moist place then bangs my head until I throw up and pass out!

Still beats gettin' cut up or pickled, don't it?

Well, getting pickled on a bottle of rum ain't bad.

Well, getting pickled on a bottle of rum ain't bad.

:lol: THAT would pickle ALL of you....

Here we are, broke as hell, and

Since I rarely pay any attention to FOXNews, I'm curious if they have always reported on selected government pork projects, or is it just since we now have a Democratic majority and a Democrat for a president that they are trying to make you think these "projects" that make no sense except to the researchers is something new. Guess what. It isn't. And oh yeah, we were broke last year, and the year before that too.

Citizens Against Government Waste:

Just because "we were broke last year and the year before...." is not a reason to continue on this path. To make it a partisan issue, as the country as a whole (dems, repubs, independents) includes all of us, is being blinded by politics. Of course the politicians want us to be divided because all the infighting keeps our eyes off them. Are we just to turn the other way regarding wasteful spending just because our side in control?

Wrong is wrong no matter who is doing it.
And yes, I was critical of the Bush administration spending and growing government!

Here we are, broke as hell, and

Since I rarely pay any attention to FOXNews, I'm curious if they have always reported on selected government pork projects, or is it just since we now have a Democratic majority and a Democrat for a president that they are trying to make you think these "projects" that make no sense except to the researchers is something new. Guess what. It isn't. And oh yeah, we were broke last year, and the year before that too.

Just because "we were broke last year and the year before...." is not a reason to continue on this path. To make it a partisan issue, as the country as a whole (dems, repubs, independents) includes all of us, is being blinded by politics. Of course the politicians want us to be divided because all the infighting keeps our eyes off them. Are we just to turn the other way regarding wasteful spending just because our side in control?

And yes, I was critical of the Bush administration spending and growing government!
a lot of conservatives were upset with the Bush administration over the wasteful spending, and the GOP led Congress(since that is where spending happens)
why these liberals think we should be silent at their heros doing what Bush and the GOP Congress did times 3, is beyond me
why do they think Bush and Congress job approval was so low?
it sure as hell wasnt all liberals saying it

a lot of conservatives were upset with the Bush administration over the wasteful spending, and the GOP led Congress(since that is where spending happens)
why these liberals think we should be silent at their heros doing what Bush and the GOP Congress did times 3, is beyond me
why do they think Bush and Congress job approval was so low?
it sure as hell wasnt all liberals saying it

It's a case of short-term memory loss.

Forum List

Back