Why Men Don't like Condoms Study

It would be very disappointing to discover my tax money was going somewhere useless, obscene and whose ultimate goal could be told by any random Joe on the street.

It would be very, very disappointing...

I would have taken 1/5th the amount and produced similiar results in less than 24 hours. Normally, I wouldnt want to take that much time on a project like this but Id like to give the government what the projects worth.

Soaring, this one is another one of those social money holes. However, it's still not my favorite one, my favorite one is the one in N.C. so far. Where then got money from the Stimulus to hire a person specifically to get more money from the Stimulus. Now thats what I call a Govt. job.!!!

Here we are, broke as hell, and the government is funding a 1/2 Million dollar study of why men don't like to wear condoms. :(
NIH Funds $423,500 Study of Why Men Don't Like to Use Condoms - Political News - FOXNews.com

Since I rarely pay any attention to FOXNews, I'm curious if they have always reported on selected government pork projects, or is it just since we now have a Democratic majority and a Democrat for a president that they are trying to make you think these "projects" that make no sense except to the researchers is something new. Guess what. It isn't. And oh yeah, we were broke last year, and the year before that too.

Citizens Against Government Waste:

I think it has to do with the budget or something, being so large. Though I dunno, is the budget any bigger then last year, does it have much more potential to be filled with waste? I dunno, you tell me.

Here we are, broke as hell, and the government is funding a 1/2 Million dollar study of why men don't like to wear condoms. :(
NIH Funds $423,500 Study of Why Men Don't Like to Use Condoms - Political News - FOXNews.com

Since I rarely pay any attention to FOXNews, I'm curious if they have always reported on selected government pork projects, or is it just since we now have a Democratic majority and a Democrat for a president that they are trying to make you think these "projects" that make no sense except to the researchers is something new. Guess what. It isn't. And oh yeah, we were broke last year, and the year before that too.

Oh come on. A little freakin' honesty. How hard is it just to say.. " That's a dumb thing to spend taxpayer money on" ? You don't have to run defense ALL the time.

Maybe they were testing these:

Attachments

• $all.jpg
    $all.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 67

gee, why am i not surprised you would make another dumbfuck post
if you dont "pay attention to Fox News" then how the fuck would you know what they did?

and why would you even care?
all you want to do is deflect from the subject at hand

ROFL... Well, that settles it... I'm heading to DC Monday morning to tender my application for a grant to study why men tend towards the preference of nubile, 20-something hotties, over 80 year old saggy grannies...

I think we can get 'er done for $399,999.99

We MUST get to the bottom of this mystery... for the sake of the species!

What's this "we" shit? You may be broke as hell but I'm not. The country is not. Your IDOL Rush Limpdick with his 400 million dollar contract is certainly not.

Getting men to participate in lowering the birth rate is important.

Only a dumb ass would think it isn't. Most men don't like condoms. When they discover facts that support that notion then maybe there will be an emphasis on some other way to encourage males to not impregnate women. Maybe it will put preasure on science to erradicate STD's

A study like this could be very important. $423,500 is peanuts. Get Rush to pay for it so he won't feel so guilty screwing young boys in 3rd world countries.

Last edited:

What's this "we" shit? You may be broke as hell but I'm not. The country is not. Your IDOL Rush Limpdick with his 400 million dollar contract is certainly not.

Only a dumb ass would think it isn't. Most men don't like condoms. When they discover facts that support that notion then maybe there will be an emphasis on some other way to encourage males to not impregnate women. Maybe it will put preasure on science to erradicate STD's

A study like this could be very important. $423,500 is peanuts. Get Rush to pay for it so he won't feel so guilty screwing young boys in 3rd world countries.
its dumbfuck posts like this that EARN you neg rep

Correction, getting you to participate in lowering the birth rate is important.

Others of us have genes we need to pass on or this world is screwed. no pun intended.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

its dumbfuck posts like this that EARN you neg rep

I hope that when you go fuck yourself you use a condom.

when you eat a burrito, do you wrap it in a condem so you don't gain weight? i would hope not....instead you eat the burrito and assume the risk that eating the burrito will cause you to gain weight....if you wouldn't wrap your burrito in a condem, why would you wrap your dick in one.....

Last edited:

Since when did the federal government gain power from the Constitution to educate the people in Sexual matters?? When does the expantion stop?? When do left-wing liberal cheerleaders like yourself stop drinking all the Koolaide??

Forum List

Back