CDZ Why Melania sticks with Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melania was a very successful and wealthy woman when she met the Don. I don't believe for a minute that it was the money.

I think she was fascinated with him and then fell in love... end of story.

Now she knows that she did well and picked a great man.
She was not wealthy. Not compared to his wealth. And remember, she's got son by him. When Trump keels over, both she and her son will inherit a whole lot of money. She's waiting for him to kick the bucket.
Like hell she wasn't wealthy. She was a successful model and had her own businesses.

Why is Melania Trump still sticking with Donald Trump? - Quora

So many answer here resolve around the idea that Trump is not an attractive male and that Melania is in it for the money.

Boy, have you looked at the competition?

Most other males are not even billionaires.

Most other males do not have as much common sense and IQ as Donald is.

And most other males are not SMART enough to be businessman let alone president.

Imagine if you are genetically wired to want to produce smart children? Would you pick Trump or some random american?

Sex is not just about pleasure. More beautiful women produce more beautiful daughters. We have desire for beautiful women because it’s important to pick them. Our genes scream to us, pick the pretty, if you can.

Women’s genes also scream, pick the rich and smart. Trump is BOTH.

It’s not just money. Women pick the best genes and Trump is one of the best.

In fact, I would say Bill Gates is even better. However, Bill is a nerd.

Yes Trump talked about groping women. Only in western civilization this is considered “bad”. The truth is it’s men’s nature. Some women, like men that are, well, men.
Why does she stick with him? It's so simple. Money, money, money. If she divorces him, sure, she gets a settlement. I he dies while they are married, she gets A WHOLE LOT MORE. It's all about money. It's why she married him; it's why she stays with him. She's waiting for him to drop dead.
That is nothing more than your opinion, and quite possibly a projection that you would be with a man only because he was rich.
Has nothing to do with me. I am not and never have been interested in men because of money, though many very well off men were interested in me during my life. I am not projecting my values on her: I am simply being realistic. Look at him; look at her. She didnt' marry him for love. Duh.

Last edited:
Melania was a very successful and wealthy woman when she met the Don. I don't believe for a minute that it was the money.

What she was a trophy wife

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh So now you know what is in Trump's heart??? You must have special powers......

Love you kat so really not picking a fight

But look at Trump he had Ivanka, he had Marla..

No no...don't want to fight either. :)

He had Ivanka and Marla, yes, but what the point? He now has Melania. If they are both happy, who are we to criticize, right?

OK you got me there.. Who cares

So many answer here resolve around the idea that Trump is not an attractive male and that Melania is in it for the money.

And most other males are not SMART enough to be businessman let alone president.

Imagine if you are genetically wired to want to produce smart children? Would you pick Trump or some random american?

Sex is not just about pleasure. More beautiful women produce more beautiful daughters. We have desire for beautiful women because it’s important to pick them. Our genes scream to us, pick the pretty, if you can.

Yes Trump talked about groping women. Only in western civilization this is considered “bad”. The truth is it’s men’s nature. Some women, like men that are, well, men.
Why does she stick with him? It's so simple. Money, money, money. If she divorces him, sure, she gets a settlement. I he dies while they are married, she gets A WHOLE LOT MORE. It's all about money. It's why she married him; it's why she stays with him. She's waiting for him to drop dead.

Prove it. Oh you can't? Just mouthing off per usual I see. Poor you. Back to ignore..
Why should I prove anything when you haven't? You don't even know how to debate. You have said it's for LUV. Prove it.

Last edited:

She was not wealthy. Not compared to his wealth. And remember, she's got son by him. When Trump keels over, both she and her son will inherit a whole lot of money. She's waiting for him to kick the bucket.
Like hell she wasn't wealthy. She was a successful model and had her own businesses.
Compared to his wealth it was peanuts.

Irrelevant.

Prove it. Oh you can't? Just mouthing off per usual I see. Poor you. Back to ignore..
You are so fucking dumb it isn't even funny. Why should I prove anything when you haven't? Idiot. You don't even know how to debate. You have said it's for LUV. Bullshit. Prove it idiot.

Poor Poor Esmeralda. Men been after you?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :itsok::itsok:

Trophy wives aren't rich. They're hard up gold diggers with a nice face and bod that can be bought.

Melania didn't need money.

But I'm sure she WANTED IT and knows how to SPEND IT.
And what makes you so sure?

You know her personally?

Well... because Trump isn't good looking, he's a womanizer, and he's rich, which one is she going to go for?????

Coming from someone who called Michelle Obama a "fat ass", I get the feeling you'd defend her to the hilt simply because he husband won the election on the Republican ticket. Imagine what you'd say if he'd gone democrat.

Michelle Obama’s $400 Million ‘Food Desert’ Scam

Trophy wives aren't rich. They're hard up gold diggers with a nice face and bod that can be bought.

You know her personally?

Well... because Trump isn't good looking, he's a womanizer, and he's rich, which one is she going to go for?????
Well, your either or is absurd. Maybe that's the way it works on your planet, but decent people have other standards for being attracted to each other.

Maybe your "FRIGIDWEIRDO" is a little too revealing.

You know her personally?

Well, your either or is absurd. Maybe that's the way it works on your planet, but decent people have other standards for being attracted to each other.

Decent people, I added more to my post.

Based on you calling Michelle a "fat ass", I'm not sure you're decent, and I'm not sure a woman who strips off for the world is decent, and I'm not sure a money grabber is decent either.... so...!

You know her personally?

Based on you calling Michelle a "fat ass", I'm not sure you're decent, and I'm not sure a woman who strips off for the world is decent, and I'm not sure a money grabber is decent either.... so...!
Moochelle is a fat ass, and I never said I was decent. I can be a real asshole, I give what I get in most cases but that's irrelevant.

And now you're side tracking, why, run out of hyperbole about why Melania and the Don are together?

big-fat-ass-michelle-obama-38488065044-260x300_zpssemcjiz5.jpg

In western civilization there is this idea that women don't prefer the rich.

That somehow if women pick someone rich that she must be "forced". It's as if being rich means being ugly.

The truth is the opposite. If all else the same, being rich is more like being handsome. You can spend same amount of money with women, and women may prefer men with better cars.

Maybe she loves him. Everyone isn't impressed with money only.
Show me a poor man with a throphy wife thirty years younger than him.
Not to say that Melania does not love him...........

There are lots of men that a woman can fall in love with.......why not pick someone rich if possible?

Last edited:

You know her personally?

Moochelle is a fat ass, and I never said I was decent. I can be a real asshole, I give what I get in most cases but that's irrelevant.

And now you're side tracking, why, run out of hyperbole about why Melania and the Don are together?

big-fat-ass-michelle-obama-38488065044-260x300_zpssemcjiz5.jpg

No, I noticed that you suddenly went from talking about decency, and then you got found out, and you're back to being the typical lack of politics and more about insults.

Irrelevant.
Hardly.For women like that, there is never enough money, never too much money to sell yourself for. The richer the man, the more sought after he is.

That somehow if women pick someone rich that she must be "forced". It's as if being rich means being ugly.

The truth is the opposite. If all else the same, being rich is more like being handsome. You can spend same amount of money with women, and women may prefer men with better cars.

Realistically, REALISTICALLY, a much younger, beautiful woman who can have anyone does not fall in love with a much older, unattractive man. She falls in love with his money. That is realism.

Realistically, REALISTICALLY, a much younger, beautiful woman who can have anyone does not fall in love with a much older, unattractive man. She falls in love with his money. That is realism.
No, that is your warped opinion of a relationship that you have zero knowledge of.

No, that is your warped opinion of a relationship that you have zero knowledge of.
You can't be serious. I think what you are illustrating is intellectual dishonesty. Women like that marry men for money, bottom line. It's as obvious as it can be.

That's something we are all looking forward to.

Why melania? Why trump?

I'd rather ask, and this is the one thing that still boggles me, why married?

Why let the states have any significant say on your relationship? Marla Maples are happy to be Trump's mistress. Why Melania won't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back