Why McCain's connection to Charles Keating is troubling

Didn't McCain say he wouldn't play dirty as well?

Obama is just fighting fire with fire.

The McCain camp isn't accusing Obama of being "business as usual." The Obama camp says McCain is just another Washington insider, but now Obama's proving that he's no different.

The McCain camp isn't accusing Obama of being "business as usual." The Obama camp says McCain is just another Washington insider, but now Obama's proving that he's no different.

Its presidential politics. Of course Obama isn't going to sit there and get swiftboated like Kerry did. Cry all you like about Obama playing to win, but after the last 8 years of fear politics, you can go fuck yourself.

Fact is, McCain was getting crushed on the issues so now he's going dirty. Obama will stay on the issues, and one big mother fucking issue is the similarities of the Keating 5 and today's problems. Both of which McCain is responsible for, partially anyways.

Fact is, McCain doesn't care that he has more skeletons and he should not be throwing stones because he doesn't have anything else to do. He's pathetic, like you.

Fact is, McCain was getting crushed on the issues so now he's going dirty. Obama will stay on the issues, and one big mother fucking issue is the similarities of the Keating 5 and today's problems. Both of which McCain is responsible for, partially anyways.

Fact is, McCain doesn't care that he has more skeletons and he should not be throwing stones because he doesn't have anything else to do. He's pathetic, like you.

Ah, so it's okay for Obama to play dirty because he's still focusing on the economy. Well, then it's okay for McCain to play dirty because he's talking about terrorists. Don't know how to tell you this: but I'm more worried about terrorists than I am the economy.

I'm pretty sure it was you that said the line of work you are in or going into would net you $250K, and I just don't believe you. Up all hours of the night spewing nonsense. YOu aren't smart enough.

But if now you admit you make less than $80k, I'll forgive you you little bitch. :lol:
you surely are the little bitch, cause i never said any such thing

thus showing to to be the moron i've always thought you were

Really? Then why hasn't it been handled already?

They aren't alleging that McCain committed a crime, they are alleging guilt by association, which should resonate with you right-wingers since you so eagerly embraced it when it comes to Obama.
there is a difference with the Obama/Ayers connection, he LANCHED his political career in the mans living room

you surely are the little bitch, cause i never said any such thing

thus showing to to be the moron i've always thought you were

I'm pretty sure you said you were going to school for something that was going to make you $250K plus a year. We didn't argue over how many Americans could get into that line of work? Or what would happen to your salary if everyone did flood the market with training to do what you do?

Oh well, then I guess you are just another middle class idiot.

But you conservative/republicans lie all the time and make us spend our days digging to prove you wrong. I'll just accept your apology and don't let it happen again. :eusa_hand:

there is a difference with the Obama/Ayers connection, he LANCHED his political career in the mans living room

Thats nice. Ayers has influence in Chicago politics. That doesn't make them bff.

Again, if you want to do the guilt by association bullshit, then you get to deal with Charles Keating. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm pretty sure you said you were going to school for something that was going to make you $250K plus a year. We didn't argue over how many Americans could get into that line of work? Or what would happen to your salary if everyone did flood the market with training to do what you do?

Oh well, then I guess you are just another middle class idiot.

But you conservative/republicans lie all the time and make us spend our days digging to prove you wrong. I'll just accept your apology and don't let it happen again. :eusa_hand:
and you are a liar and a fool
but most everyone knows that already

Thats nice. Ayers has influence in Chicago politics. That doesn't make them bff.

Again, if you want to do the guilt by association bullshit, then you get to deal with Charles Keating. I'm looking forward to it.
fine, i have a feeling you wont like the results of it

McCain lobbied for Charles Keating and took vactions with him while Keating was stealing the life savings of pensioners.

Obama did not lobby for Ayers, and when he knew him, Ayers was a professor of education.

Your posts consist of one sentence insults.

I suggest you have your doctor check it out.

I think narcosis of the deep has had an effect on you.

Equal-opportunity threader. Can you now talk about Obama associates? Oh wait, that's like the N-Word. Only one race can use it. Only one party can be accused of it. Crooks know no boundaries. Why would they choose one party when either party can deliver the needs of the people who took you from nowhere, and brought you somewhere (elected official). Monopoly in Washington only sees two: Dems and Reps. They own government. Check out all Presidential election. Dems or Reps, Dems or Reps. Now you ask yourself, why does it cost $500 million to become President. In order to raise that type of money, you need a percentage of those funds from crooks. In the case of McCain and Obama, they follow the same paths to Washington. They knew the right people / right connection to get you where you wanted to go.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back