Why masculinity is under attack

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Why are men refusing to get married?

Why are young men increasingly afraid of approaching women?

Why are natural biological gender roles being eroded and shamed?

A poll found that 25% of US millennial men thought asking to buy a woman a drink was a form of sexual harassment.

How did we reach this stage?

Video: Why Masculinity is Under Attack
------------------------------------------------------------------

Radical feminist have helped destroy the man thing.
Women who want everything having to do with power and control
Women are claim they want to be equal , yet " me too" , feminist movement etc are the very pos losers that want nothing to do with being g" EQUAL" because if they were equal they would not be constantly trying to step into a mans world, or the daily beat down of men are pigs blah blah.........

and while this is all happening you will find these same stupid asses crying on the bed with their best friends as they paint their nails asking " why doesn't anybody want to date me, or. why don't any of my relationships last............

Check to see if you still have your balls. Mine are still there.

• Banned
If I were a man I wouldn't want anything to do with a female either, since they're all being taught that everything a young man does is " rape" or sexual assault. Who the hell wants to date this bs.

They're doing it all wrong, that's the problem.

Can I buy you a drink....phhht....that's the last thing you want to try.

A man knows how to deal with these issues, wannabe men have no clue. Get them tissues.

If I were a man I wouldn't want anything to do with a female either, since they're all being taught that everything a young man does is " rape" or sexual assault. Who the hell wants to date this bs.

The incel is strong in this one.

Stay clear of today's women....Just call one of Stormy's friends and be done with it.....:113:

They're doing it all wrong, that's the problem.

Can I buy you a drink....phhht....that's the last thing you want to try.

That’s right! In my day it was “you buy me a drink, woman, and then go make me a chicken pot pie!”

Newest guy on the End Their Career They Are Guilty Cuz I Said So is the guy that hosts The Walking Dead, Chris Hardwick. He is being roasted at Twitter cuz his ex girlfriend said he abused her years ago. So, that means he is guilty on her word alone.

This is getting ridiculous.

Newest guy on the End Their Career They Are Guilty Cuz I Said So is the guy that hosts The Walking Dead, Chris Hardwick. He is being roasted at Twitter cuz his ex girlfriend said he abused her years ago. So, that means he is guilty on her word alone.

It is and they are certainly destroying any " real" cases and or situations with this fabricated bs.

And what an amazing weapon to use against someone when you don't want them to run as a political figure no matter what side they are one, what a weapon to be used if some leftist whack job doesn't like her boss.... I mean the scenarios of false rapes, and or sexual assault is a never ending battle where and when the situations can be used against someone............

Don't like your neighbor eeeh just say he sexually assaulted you
Don't like your teacher eeeh just say she or he raped you
Don't like the parents you had and they won't give you money Eeeh just say daddy molested you

Don't like your co worker simple just say they sexually harassed you................

I know, traditional roles for women used to be about using men as a meal ticket.

It is and they are certainly destroying any " real" cases and or situations with this fabricated bs.

And what an amazing weapon to use against someone when you don't want them to run as a political figure no matter what side they are one, what a weapon to be used if some leftist whack job doesn't like her boss.... I mean the scenarios of false rapes, and or sexual assault is a never ending battle where and when the situations can be used against someone............

Don't like the parents you had and they won't give you money Eeeh just say daddy molested you

Don't like your co worker simple just say they sexually harassed you................

You know, because rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment and child molestation don't actually exist IRL

How many women does it take to change a light bulb? None. Just let her fas ass cook in the dark.

What is the first think a woman should say after staying at the battered womens shelter? Nothing if she knows what good for her.

You know, because rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment and child molestation don't actually exist IRL
By the time you leftist idiots get done with it all using the LGBT movement guess what it won't exist fool.

Last edited:
this thread is >>>>
latest

Forum List

Back