Why many, otherwise intelligent people, continue to follow Bush...

musicman said:
!000% right, Insein. If you have nothing better to do, and are up to a long, dull read, check out The Port Huron Statement. It is, literally, the mission statement for the SDS, authored by Tom Hayden and his fellow whining, spoiled little university Marxists in June, 1962. In other words, the '60's counterculture had a specific beginning, and a clear manifesto. Some of what you're saying sounds like it was lifted, word for word, right out of the master plan.

I thought of that as a crackpot theory till about a year ago. all these happenings playing out before my very eyes leads me too believe that this has to be the case. We have to fight back against this and try to inform the brainwashed.

nakedemperor said:
Shitting in the punch bowl. That's comic genius. Bonnie, stop encouraging him! :slap:

I tell ya ..........You men just have such a way with words sometimes......gotta love it..........I have learned not to drink beverages while reading these posts. :eek:

it reminds me of what my dad used to spontaneoulsy call bad drivers........Fuc@%n Dingalings

insein said:
One could argue that not winning Vietnam has caused us to be where we are today. That planted a seed of doubt in the worlds eyes that America was the greatest country on Earth. It was all the communists in this country needed to get a foothold and plan for their future takeover. They knew the USSR was doomed. They planted infiltrators into American systems so that they could someday takeover. Schools, MEdia, government; The communists have been planning this for decades. That is why this election is so critical. If we lose to a communist puppet, this country will have taken a major step backwards from Reagan's efforts to save her.

Add to that not winning Vietnam cost the lives of 21 million people beneath the brutal regimes of communist governments. We can all thank Kerry and his friends for that one.

musicman said:
!000% right, Insein. If you have nothing better to do, and are up to a long, dull read, check out The Port Huron Statement. It is, literally, the mission statement for the SDS, authored by Tom Hayden and his fellow whining, spoiled little university Marxists in June, 1962. In other words, the '60's counterculture had a specific beginning, and a clear manifesto. Some of what you're saying sounds like it was lifted, word for word, right out of the master plan.

Where can we get more info on this?

Where can we get more info on this?

The document, in it's stupefyingly dull entirety, is availabe on Yahoo (hope this helps). I just typed in "Port Huron Statement", and away we went. I have to admit, I skipped around a bit, but it's frightening relevance to the goals and methods so prevalent in modern liberalism jumps off the page.

It is also analyzed quite effectively by David Horowitz, in his Townhall essay of 2002 (titled, "The Port Huron Statement at 40", I believe), and by Robert Bork in his incomparable book, "Slouching Towards Gomorrah".

It is not widely known that the sixties counterculture, who have since donned suits and ties, and now run some of our most basic institutions, have their own "bible". I think "The Port Huron Statement" is a must read for anyone who is, or needs to be, repulsed by the left's "plan" for us.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
nakedemperor said:
Well, it was supposed to be 'poking' fun at you for saying that the president isn't doing NOTHING about Iran (the reality) he's actually "secretly negotiating but not telling anyone about it". OBVIOUSLY! Shit, why didn't I think of that!? :bang3:

Does that seem so farfetched to you? Are you aware that, during the 1980 presidential campaign, candidate Reagan flatly refused to discuss the Iran hostage crisis? Think of the poitical hay he could have made off THAT clusterf**k! But, he didn't. He was concerned that he might inadvertently upset any ongoing negotiations being conducted by the Carter administration. Imagine that - a candidate putting American lives ahead of his own political ambitions! Sounds like a tale from another age, doesn't it?

I just don't understand why it is so implausible that a sitting U.S President might be involved in negotiations that he is not free to discuss. Would you judge a Democrat this harshly? I doubt it.

musicman said:
The document, in it's stupefyingly dull entirety, is availabe on Yahoo (hope this helps). I just typed in "Port Huron Statement", and away we went. I have to admit, I skipped around a bit, but it's frightening relevance to the goals and methods so prevalent in modern liberalism jumps off the page.

It is also analyzed quite effectively by David Horowitz, in his Townhall essay of 2002 (titled, "The Port Huron Statement at 40", I believe), and by Robert Bork in his incomparable book, "Slouching Towards Gomorrah".

It is not widely known that the sixties counterculture, who have since donned suits and ties, and now run some of our most basic institutions, have their own "bible". I think "The Port Huron Statement" is a must read for anyone who is, or needs to be, repulsed by the left's "plan" for us.

Read the statement. communists make me want to throw up.

Forum List

Back