Why looted money from Pakistan usually transferred to West or Swiss bank accounts?

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Why looted money from Pakistan usually transferred to West or Swiss bank accounts?

I want to express many people have looted own country revenue by two hands and than transfer funds to West or Swiss bank account such people are black sheep and real enemies of Islam God should destroy all and do not give spare time to looted any amount from Pakistan.

I heard about Swiss banks are safest place to put deposit and how many funds are deposited by those leaders who looted from our country but never return but freeze account than all benefits of deposit goes to Swiss banks or Government.

I do not understand when a person suppose to get a authority or responsibility such like member of Senate or Provincial Assembly or National Assembly than a oath taking ceremony conduct in the presence of influence able personality.

In which the person pledge I will obey the rules and regulations, never miss used power or authority but these are words used by tongue but actually people are doing opposite this and thinking how to become billionaire as quickest (over night) and his entire family life spend without tension and eager to spend a luxury life on own country looted money.

I request to Chief Justice of Pakistan, Prime Minister of Pakistan by the law if any members found guilty or evidence transferring looted or ill-legal funds to West or Swiss banks than first step this member should be dis-quality for life time to think again contest for General Election. Secondly all looted money and develop property should be deposited in Government treasury. All works should be done with any difference and no one should be excused or exempted.

Let thinks how many people looted wealth from Pakistan and transferred into West or Swiss. These funds than can uses for funding new project in own country this way generate new employment and earn foreign exchange when export to foreign countries

In last I would asked a simple question to all those peoples who have looted Pakistani wealth and enjoying a luxury life but tell when grave yard you interested to brined or any pre-arrangement for a “deluxe grave” in Europe or Swiss or America which have A/c and all life basis facilities available”

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

No Sharif, the real enemies of Islam are the morons in your country who collect billions of US Dollars in one hand and with the other aid and abeit Al Qaeda terrorists like Osama Bin Laden and hide them in their country.

Forum List

Back