Why Libs Fail At Talk Radio

Spiderman: The Vile Glorification of Arachnid Bestiality!

Pastor Deacon Fred Reviews Spiderman 3

About a week ago, I was able to attend a "sin-screening" of the new Spiderman nonsense. You see, Hollywood sets up screenings in big cities for important pastors like me so we can let them know if their latest movie is a load of unsuitable anti-Christian rubbish. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm never one to pass up a chance to smack around the good news of Jesus, especially if someone flies me out in a private plane, sets me up in a fancy hotel and pays for my dinner.

Warner Brothers has their own private theater in New York. I was seated next to my dear friends, Rev. Fred Phelps and Dr. Jerry Falwell. Now that I look back, I'm glad that Benny Hinn was in front of me, his giant head of hair saved me from seeing several sweaty scenes of arachnid bestiality.

One doesn't need a degree in Entomology to figure out what the sex perverts in tinsel town are trying to accomplish with this film. To put it simply, so the unsaved can understand: Spiderman is promoting the glorification of woman on arachnid intercourse. They use the same perverted temptation that has been used for hundreds of years through the fairy tale false promise of the princess and the frog. I tell you, we proudly stand today with our Godly ancestors by steadfastly condemning the deceitful trickery of the Prince of Darkness and every fairy tale ever scrawled by that satyr's scalding hoofs! I want every young Christian lady across this country to know that if they lean down to kiss a spider, it will not turn into Toby McGuire as the movie, Spiderman 3 would have you believe!. No, my sweet, innocent young ladies, it will not! Flee this temptation at all costs, for it could not only lead to some nasty stings, it could also lead you down the path of immorality to France where you will get caught up in sexual Entomology which leads to damnation.

One other thing I found interesting in this film. Hollywood really shows its racist flag by trying to appeal to colored girls. You see, they present Spiderman in a black costume and have him exhibit behavior that that is appealing and familiar to women of color. They have no shame in moving back and forth between the American costume and the Negro costume. My guess is that the Entomologist who took enough LSD to come up with this whole shebang wanted to make sure he was being inclusive, but quite frankly in my opinion, it comes off as racist.

In any case, this movie is banned from being shown within a 25 square mile radius of Freehold, Iowa. In addition, all church families with daughters between the age 11-21 are asked to call Pastor Jim's Holy Smoke Pest Control and have their basements and daughters' bedrooms sprayed for spiders.

Does the Pastor have his own nightly show like Keith Liberalman?

Granted, few watch his low rated show, but he does have a show

As oppossed to a complete lack of republican bashing that goes on, on lib shows right? And why wouldn't he? He is a conservative. He has a forum for it so he is probably gonna do whatever he can to say why he thinks Hillary is a bad choice.

just don't try to pawn off this bullshit that the liberal talk radio is the only thing biased on the airwaves

P.S. why don't u get a little more touchy while you're at it.

why don't you go fuck yourself?

Again as oppossed to callers fawning over Al Franken when they called into his show? Why don't you really say what you mean? Being a lib you just can't stand anybody saying they admire a conservative.

you're a great american....nanoo nanoo.....

Thanks for proving my point. Hard to be an optimist when you're a pessemist isn't it?

yeah....let's throw a fucking party because Iraq is going so fucking well!!!!! Yippeee.... I wanna go skipping down mainstreet cuz everything looks fucking LOVELY when I am fucking waterlogged with fucking KOOLAID!!!!!

It is hard to be an optimist when Americans are dying in a war we ought not to have started and cannot achieve a military victory IN, but must continue to watch Americans die in, because the right would rather sacrifice American lives than admit they fucked up....yeah...it is had to be an optimist. And I think the fact that you claim to be isn proof that you could give a fuck about AMerican lives and place the good of your party above the good of the country. Congratulations

Listening to conservative radio is much easier than critical thinking eh parrot boy?? Can you repeat what I just said PARROT??

I think this is good critical analysis in a sense.

Some conservative radio is parroted. Im say rush and hannity. But dennis pragur, and michael medved, are very wise men.

The problem I have liberal radio is. I cant stand hours of, its all bush's fault, bush is a nazi, and bush is bad, and conservatives are the american taliban and america is bad.

I used to listen to alan colmes on the radio and frankly enjoyed it.

But I wouldnt listen america sucks from either side, how could anyone in any country get off on that?

As oppossed to a complete lack of republican bashing that goes on, on lib shows right? And why wouldn't he? He is a conservative. He has a forum for it so he is probably gonna do whatever he can to say why he thinks Hillary is a bad choice.

just don't try to pawn off this bullshit that the liberal talk radio is the only thing biased on the airwaves

I never have. If you'd take as much actually reading what people say as you do typing expletives and turning red in the face you'd know that. My point is of course conservative radio is biased. Most of them even say as much. My point is liberal media in all forms, tries to pretend it isn't biased.

A prime example is my favorite television show,Boston Legal. Despite it being my favorite it is by far the most left leaning, fictional show on television. It is clearly written by a bunch of libs getting big kick out of the characters they've created. they chose to stereotype the two main conservative characaters using all teh stereotypes they believe conservatives and republicans to have while making the libs into these righteous saviors.

P.S. why don't u get a little more touchy while you're at it.

why don't you go fuck yourself?

While not the same as RSR's, you clearly have as many issues conducting a reasonable debate as he does.

Again as oppossed to callers fawning over Al Franken when they called into his show? Why don't you really say what you mean? Being a lib you just can't stand anybody saying they admire a conservative.

you're a great american....nanoo nanoo.....

Thanks for proving my point. Hard to be an optimist when you're a pessemist isn't it?

yeah....let's throw a fucking party because Iraq is going so fucking well!!!!! Yippeee.... I wanna go skipping down mainstreet cuz everything looks fucking LOVELY when I am fucking waterlogged with fucking KOOLAID!!!!!

so optimism and delusion are synonyms in your world?

And I think the fact that you claim to be isn proof that you could give a fuck about AMerican lives and place the good of your party above the good of the country. Congratulations

Again clearly you don't know what an optimist is which is not surprising I guess. Very rarely do I get too upset about characterizations labeled upon me in debate because they are mostly ill informed with no basis. But you are an exception to that. You know exactley where I stand on the war because we have debated at length. Hell I even thanked you for introducing me to a different perspective. And what do you do? You revert back to throwing it in my face for no other reason than pure convenience. You have no desire to understand what I mean by optimissm. You only have the desire to be right. Even if it means conveniently forgetting previous conversation to blow yourself up as some all wise debater. Yet with your constant use of expletives, false characterizations, and continually banging your head aagainsts a brick wall where RSR is concerned it is you seems to have the debate capacity of a 6th grader.

If anybody deserves a 'fuck you' right now it's you.

I think this is good critical analysis in a sense.

Some conservative radio is parroted. Im say rush and hannity. But dennis pragur, and michael medved, are very wise men.

The problem I have liberal radio is. I cant stand hours of, its all bush's fault, bush is a nazi, and bush is bad, and conservatives are the american taliban and america is bad.

I used to listen to alan colmes on the radio and frankly enjoyed it.

But I wouldnt listen america sucks from either side, how could anyone in any country get off on that?

That is why liberal talk radio fails

Something libs cannot understand

I listen to Hannity every single workday afternoon on the way home from work. If you actually had any fucking idea what I listened to, then maybe you could tell me what I wasn't listening to. Hannity's show is subtitled, the stop Hillary Express.... it is nothing but liberal bashing and Bush dick sucking from start to finish..... Sean and his callers each regaling one another with "You are a great American, Sean...no....YOU are the great American, caller" It reminds me of Star Trek Vulcans saying "live long and prosper". How anyone can be "optimistic" when we are losing Americans every day in Iraq, when the insurgency continues to grow even in the face of our "surge", when AQ and OBL have remained basically untouched since 9/11, when America is not substantially safer now than it was on 9/11 despite flushing a trillion dollars down the shitter, is fucking beyond me. Be optimistic when it is appropriate.... be concerned when there is cause for concern.

IF you listened to Sean as you claim - you would know he has disagreed with Pres Bush and Republicans on many issues

Again the key word is - IF

More than just the typical conservative-bashing, I'm waiting for Al Sharpton to condemn this:

Warning: Extremely Vulgar Language. Shock Jocks Opie and Anthony engage in discussion about forced sex with the Secretary of State. A studio guest begins describing the scenario as the hosts laugh and encourage him. Anthony talks about the horror for Rice as the guest is "holding her down" and assaulting her.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=450

So far, no comment. Guess he's too busy questioning Mitt Romney's salvation these days.

More than just the typical conservative-bashing, I'm waiting for Al Sharpton to condemn this:

Warning: Extremely Vulgar Language. Shock Jocks Opie and Anthony engage in discussion about forced sex with the Secretary of State. A studio guest begins describing the scenario as the hosts laugh and encourage him. Anthony talks about the horror for Rice as the guest is "holding her down" and assaulting her.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=450

So far, no comment. Guess he's too busy questioning Mitt Romney's salvation these days.

Sick.

edit: Know what else?

Shock Jocks Put XM/Sirius Merger In Jeopardy

The two leading satellite radio networks, XM and Sirius, are still attempting to seal a merger deal under heavy scrutiny from antitrust forces. That job just became a little harder with a new shock jock scandal in the making that could make the Imus story look like a small blip.

XM satellite radio hosts Opie and Anthony recently broadcast a skit segment in which a character homeless man visits the show and talks about forced sex with the Secretary of State Condi Rice—with the encouragement of the show hosts.

The segment is not only vulgar, but pretty violent (warning: extremely vulgar language). As XM and Sirius attempt to woo Capitol Hill for a smooth merger, it seems like only a miracle will save these hosts that were fired before for going over the line.

Judging from that, I don't see a bright future for these guys. I'm not real bummed out about that either.

I dont agree with Keith.

Libs are always having a cow over Fox News

As far as "24" - Keith Liberman has been foaming at the mouth over the show. Part of the hysteria could be, whenever the news is on a TV - they have Fox News on the screen

So Keith Olbermann doesn’t like the hit television series “24” or the hit conservative media blog NewsBusters. Somebody knock me over with a feather.

Considerably more shocking is KO wasting airtime offering these opinions to his viewers as if they’d be at all surprised by his feelings on these subjects. Oh, that’s right – that’s what he does five nights a week for MSNBC. And they pay him for it.

Potentially just as comical is someone wasting bandwidth pointing out somebody pointing out what is obvious? I feel your pain, but would like to ameliorate it by suggesting that Olbermann’s distaste for an award-winning television program might give us great insight into how the media clearly don’t believe that terrorism is a threat to this nation.

Maybe more importantly, their goal is to diminish the country’s perception that such a threat exists so the citizenry will end up viewing the Bush administration and conservatives as being the real enemy thereby making Democrat successes at the polls more likely.

To achieve this, press representatives such as Olbermann dutifully challenge all references to terrorism, belittling not only those making them but those foolish enough to believe them, and, whenever possible, tying their origin to the Administration regardless of how tangentially or speciously.

To examine the viability of this premise, let’s analyze some key statements and questions uttered by Olbermann on Tuesday’s “Countdown” as reported by the MRC’s Brent Baker:

Is 24 just entertainment or is it propaganda designed to keep people thinking about domestic terrorism to keep us scared?
Fox portrays a fictionalized America riddled with terrorists, which helps keep part of the real America convinced we might really be riddled with terrorists…Gripping drama or thinly veiled propaganda?
The fear is fictional on the series 24, but is the intent to spark real fear among real Americans? Fear that can be turned into political gain.
It's a familiar tactic for grabbing and holding the public's attention beloved by both the Bush administration and, just as another example, Fox News Channel.
Is 24 propaganda? Is it fearmongering? Or is it a program-length commercial for one political party?
But if the irrational right can claim that the news is fixed to try to alter people's minds or that networks should be boycotted for nudity or for immorality, shouldn't those same groups be saying 24 should be taken off of TV because it's naked brainwashing?
Is there some tangible way that this could actually help a President who has relied, who has campaigned on, you know, our party will protect you and the other guys, well, you're on your own?
Fascinating stuff, wouldn’t you agree? Makes you wonder if KO is seeing a psychiatrist for this obvious paranoia that he’s suffering from.

Yet, within the delusions that a television drama is being used as a tool to brainwash the population is a deplorable cynicism concerning that population’s lack of intellectual capacity. After all, Olbermann is suggesting that the public doesn’t understand the difference between a news program and a weekly TV show with Hollywood actors in it.

Though it is never surprising when liberals put themselves above average citizens, in this case even KO’s devotees should be offended by the suggestion.

Regardless, in the midst of Olby’s paranoia concerning this grand Rupert Murdoch cabal to brainwash the public into believing that a terrorist threat exists is a deliciously paradoxical effort to persuade his viewers that one doesn’t. And, it seems that this is by no means a newly-found objective on KO’s part.

Spiderman: The Vile Glorification of Arachnid Bestiality!

Pastor Deacon Fred Reviews Spiderman 3

About a week ago, I was able to attend a "sin-screening" of the new Spiderman nonsense. You see, Hollywood sets up screenings in big cities for important pastors like me so we can let them know if their latest movie is a load of unsuitable anti-Christian rubbish. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm never one to pass up a chance to smack around the good news of Jesus, especially if someone flies me out in a private plane, sets me up in a fancy hotel and pays for my dinner.

Warner Brothers has their own private theater in New York. I was seated next to my dear friends, Rev. Fred Phelps and Dr. Jerry Falwell. Now that I look back, I'm glad that Benny Hinn was in front of me, his giant head of hair saved me from seeing several sweaty scenes of arachnid bestiality.

One doesn't need a degree in Entomology to figure out what the sex perverts in tinsel town are trying to accomplish with this film. To put it simply, so the unsaved can understand: Spiderman is promoting the glorification of woman on arachnid intercourse. They use the same perverted temptation that has been used for hundreds of years through the fairy tale false promise of the princess and the frog. I tell you, we proudly stand today with our Godly ancestors by steadfastly condemning the deceitful trickery of the Prince of Darkness and every fairy tale ever scrawled by that satyr's scalding hoofs! I want every young Christian lady across this country to know that if they lean down to kiss a spider, it will not turn into Toby McGuire as the movie, Spiderman 3 would have you believe!. No, my sweet, innocent young ladies, it will not! Flee this temptation at all costs, for it could not only lead to some nasty stings, it could also lead you down the path of immorality to France where you will get caught up in sexual Entomology which leads to damnation.

One other thing I found interesting in this film. Hollywood really shows its racist flag by trying to appeal to colored girls. You see, they present Spiderman in a black costume and have him exhibit behavior that that is appealing and familiar to women of color. They have no shame in moving back and forth between the American costume and the Negro costume. My guess is that the Entomologist who took enough LSD to come up with this whole shebang wanted to make sure he was being inclusive, but quite frankly in my opinion, it comes off as racist.

In any case, this movie is banned from being shown within a 25 square mile radius of Freehold, Iowa. In addition, all church families with daughters between the age 11-21 are asked to call Pastor Jim's Holy Smoke Pest Control and have their basements and daughters' bedrooms sprayed for spiders.

AND THESE RIECH WING RELIGEOUS NUTBOLZ CALLS LIBERALS CRAZY???

I dont agree with Keith.

Do you agree with MSNBC then?

Some in the liberal media really hate "24"

In his January 12 review, Newsweek’s Devin Gordon wrote: “Depending on your perspective, '24' is either a neocon sex fantasy or the collective id of our nation unleashed.” Much like other recent media carps and whines concerning this show, Gordon used his review as an opportunity to swipe at the current president: “At a moment when President Bush is squeezing our civil liberties to fight a war on terror, the writers of ‘24’ have come up with a story that asks whether something could ever happen here in America that makes civil liberties a luxury we can no longer afford.”

In CNN’s story about his article, Gordon stated:

If ‘24’ is true, then everything the neo-conservatives have been saying all along is true.

[…]

Nothing that happens on this show would ever happen in real life. So, for neo-conservatives to claim it as sort of a badge that they’re right is kind of like admitting that something that you watch in a fantasy world is reality.

Forum List

Back