Why liberals really hate stay-at-home moms

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
...because there is a :eek: responsible father in the picture.....?

...because the father must be "rich" to support a stay-at-home mom.....?

...because of the politics of envy.....?

one stay-at-home mom explains it succinctly:

I am the counterweight to the state. Therefore, I am dangerous. I am subversive simply by existing. My love for my children is a dominant force that works its way into their psyches and that trumps the state-run schools and the state complicit media world. Some mothers, of course, are entirely in sync with schools and media. They happily reinforce the statist message. But those of us who don’t are a powerful anti-statist force and we must be challenged.

In today’s world, as the author notes, being a stay-at-home mother is the ultimate expression of individuality.

Why Liberals Hate Ann Romney… | Power Line

Fail.

I don't know anyone that hates the idea of a stay at home mom. Most Mothers (and Fathers) I know would love to have at least one of the parents be a stay at home parent.

The problem is one of affordability. I know my wife and I make decent money, but with the rising cost of food, gas, mortgages, utilities, etc, staying at home isn't a good plan. Especially when you live in a state with a public school system so bad that private school tuition is a necessity.

I have a lot of respect for the fact Ann Romney was a stay at home mom. I wish more could be.

...because there is a :eek: responsible father in the picture.....?

...because the father must be "rich" to support a stay-at-home mom.....?

...because of the politics of envy.....?

one stay-at-home mom explains it succinctly:

I am the counterweight to the state. Therefore, I am dangerous. I am subversive simply by existing. My love for my children is a dominant force that works its way into their psyches and that trumps the state-run schools and the state complicit media world. Some mothers, of course, are entirely in sync with schools and media. They happily reinforce the statist message. But those of us who don’t are a powerful anti-statist force and we must be challenged.

In today’s world, as the author notes, being a stay-at-home mother is the ultimate expression of individuality.

Why Liberals Hate Ann Romney… | Power Line

Because they want government to raise the child instead of the childs parents...

Because they believe in the notion that "it takes a village to raise a child."

They don't want you instilling your morals into your own child - that is bad for society...

Remember Obamafuck aka Hitler wants a "youth army."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp2VFN-w9d0]Obama Military Youth Brigade March in Formation - YouTube[/ame]

Don't you love how they're chanting "alpha omega" (beginning and the end)..

Last edited:
Fail.

I don't know anyone that hates the idea of a stay at home mom. Most Mothers (and Fathers) I know would love to have at least one of the parents be a stay at home parent.

The problem is one of affordability. I know my wife and I make decent money, but with the rising cost of food, gas, mortgages, utilities, etc, staying at home isn't a good plan. Especially when you live in a state with a public school system so bad that private school tuition is a necessity.

I have a lot of respect for the fact Ann Romney was a stay at home mom. I wish more could be.

My daughter is a stay-at-home mom who manages to make the budget work on her husband's military salary. It's a matter of not buying crap you don't need. It's a matter of buying a car you can afford instead of one you really, really want. It's a matter of looking at those little tags on the supermarket shelves that tell you what you pay per unit. It's preparing meals from basic ingredients instead of buying pre-packaged meals or making that quick stop at McD's. There's a lot of sacrifice that goes into being a stay-at-home mom. And if one considers the cost of childcare, weighing the percentage of that second income that goes to the cost. People like my daughter much prefer the sacrifice to abdicating the proper rearing of her children to strangers or worse, government institutes of indoctrination.

Kudos to all stay-at-home moms!

poor whining pigeon.

why do you hate women?

oh. wait... i know... because you can't get any.

:thup:

You're too kind. This is the feeble effort of a crippled sparrow (with apologies to sparrows).

Fact is, the CNN reporter said nothing of the kind.

Fail.

fail.....? yeah.... if you consider Obama's operative Hillary Rosen a failure......:D

face it.....liberals have always dumped on stay-at-home moms....Rosen was no different...

Rosen:

What you have is Mitt Romney running around the country saying, ‘Well, my wife tells me what women really care about are economic issues.’ And, ‘When I listen to my wife, that’s what I’m hearing.’ Guess what? His wife has never actually worked a day in her life. She’s never really dealt with the economic issues that a majority of the women in this country are facing – in terms of how do we feed our kids, how do we send them to school, and how do -why we worry about their future.”

Are we also going to be treated to explanations of why liberals hate puppies, kittens, apple pie and cute little bunny rabbits?

Fail.

fail.....? yeah.... if you consider Obama's operative Hillary Rosen a failure......:D

face it.....liberals have always dumped on stay-at-home moms....Rosen was no different...

Rosen:

What you have is Mitt Romney running around the country saying, ‘Well, my wife tells me what women really care about are economic issues.’ And, ‘When I listen to my wife, that’s what I’m hearing.’ Guess what? His wife has never actually worked a day in her life. She’s never really dealt with the economic issues that a majority of the women in this country are facing – in terms of how do we feed our kids, how do we send them to school, and how do -why we worry about their future.”

Liar.

Rosen is employed by CNN. Not affiliated with the wh in any way.

Are we also going to be treated to explanations of why liberals hate puppies, kittens, apple pie and cute little bunny rabbits?

if liberals hate stay-at-home moms they probably do hate puppies, kittens, apple pie and cute little bunnies as well........:D

This is why the left hates stay at home moms:

- They are moms. The left loves abortion. Why? Because that ideology EMBRACES eugenics. Google it. From their hero George Benard Shaw, to their Supreme Court goddess Ruth Ginsberg, to the founder of Planned Parenthood who believed the black race was unfit to live on Earth and founded PP to have an abortion system to rid the planet of blacks (all true, google it, every bit of it).......the left has always secretly or outright openly embraced eugenics. It is just one aspect of their green movement: Population reduction...starting with blacks.

- They stay at home. At first one would think this is hated because it means they have a rich husband. Which is partly true, because the left doesn't hate stay at home ghetto moms who soak in government entitlements. No, they hate suburban stay at home moms. Whats the difference? Stay at home moms in the suburb, as an individual, dont work, so they dont pay taxes OR consume much gov't service!!!! Yep. They aren't on welfare. AND they dont pitch in to welfare. The closest thing to an INDEPENDENT citizen possible is a stay at home mom, and they left hates nothing more than someone who is INDEPENDENT on the government!!!!

Fail.

Rosen:

Liar.

Where does it say she was affiliated with the White House?

Fail.

Rosen:

Liar.

like i said.....an Obama operative.....

if liberals hate stay-at-home moms they probably do hate puppies, kittens, apple pie and cute little bunnies as well........:D

"If" being the operative word, and the reason for the irony, which seems to have flown right over your head.

Liberal don't hate stay at home moms.

Nobody ever said that they do.

Well 'cept you crazy conzzzz.

Carry on.

poor whining pigeon.

why do you hate women?

oh. wait... i know... because you can't get any.

:thup:

"The party is mother, the party is father. Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted." VI Lenin.

Read more at Give me four years to teach... at BrainyQuote

(Though Obama is clearly using it as part of his reelection campaign.)

Liberal don't hate stay at home moms.

Nobody ever said that they do.

Well 'cept you crazy conzzzz.

Carry on.

And who made you spokesman of "progressives?"

BTW, you're not liberal... You're authoritarian, hence right wing...

Forum List

Back