Why Liberals made the leap from pollution to "Climate Change".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
POWER.

Liberals love to seize control of successful governments so they can tax, regulate, and expand the reach of government. They live off of the wealth produced by regulations and taxes. So you can just imagine their lusty desires to make human caused climate change a thing that must be regulated, taxed and controlled by Liberal governing bodies.

What would that even be, a new division of the United Nations in charge of global taxation and control of carbon emissions? But I digress.

If you address air pollution directly which would be reasonable, you can't tell another country "Hey stop polluting or pay me carbon tax penalties". All you will get is the middle finger. But if you make the leap to global climate change now you have leverage because you HAVE to penalize offending countries in order to save the planet.

Climate Change is nothing more than a global power grab thinly veiled as a noble cause.

POWER.

Liberals love to seize control of successful governments so they can tax, regulate, and expand the reach of government. They live off of the wealth produced by regulations and taxes. So you can just imagine their lusty desires to make human caused climate change a thing that must be regulated, taxed and controlled by Liberal governing bodies.

What would that even be, a new division of the United Nations in charge of global taxation and control of carbon emissions? But I digress.

If you address air pollution directly which would be reasonable, you can't tell another country "Hey stop polluting or pay me carbon tax penalties". All you will get is the middle finger. But if you make the leap to global climate change now you have leverage because you HAVE to penalize offending countries in order to save the planet.

Climate Change is nothing more than a global power grab thinly veiled as a noble cause.

100% incorrect. Scientists speak of climate change because it encompasses more than global warming. Yes, global warming is still global warming.

Forum List

Back