Why Liberals hate Corporations......

Why do liberals have corporate America?

• Liberal hate everything, even themselves, but do what ever the talking points tell them to do.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Liberals drink plenty of kool aid, and when their polical hacks hate Corp Amer, they follow lockstep

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Liberals hate the CEO's who wealth is way more than normal people, just like Pro's and moviestars.

• Liberals love anyone who towes the liberal line, like Warren Buffet, and hollywood, who they adore.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Liberals dont take chances on making success, so they rely on Gov. to care for them, cradle to grave

• Total voters
the reason we have a globalist Swamp is because of multi national corporations.
we love multi national corporations and multi national cooperation in general. The more scientists and businesses working on cures for cancer the sooner we will be free of it. A child could grasp this?

I'll tell you why I hate multinational corporations (mom and pop corps are different) they corrupt politics to eliminate the competition they get from the mom and pop corporations. It's as simple as that.

1) obviously big American corporations buy smaller corporations all the time,
2) obviously if competition is eliminated you would have given us just one good example . Gee, who can guess why you forgot to include that little detail?

I'll tell you why I hate multinational corporations (mom and pop corps are different) they corrupt politics to eliminate the competition they get from the mom and pop corporations. It's as simple as that.

2) obviously if competition is eliminated you would have given us just one good example . Gee, who can guess why you forgot to include that little detail?

Study proves it: Walmart super-stores kill off local small businesses
Study proves it: Walmart super-stores kill off local small businesses - NY Daily News

Small towns devastated after Wal-Mart Stores Inc decimates mom-and-pop shops, then packs up and leaves: 'They ruined our lives'
Small towns devastated after Wal-Mart Stores Inc decimates mom-and-pop shops, then packs up and leaves: ‘They ruined our lives’

Study proves it: Walmart super-stores kill off local small businesses - NY Daily News

Small towns devastated after Wal-Mart Stores Inc decimates mom-and-pop shops, then packs up and leaves: 'They ruined our lives'
Small towns devastated after Wal-Mart Stores Inc decimates mom-and-pop shops, then packs up and leaves: ‘They ruined our lives’

Better selection, lower prices......just awful.

There oughta be a law!!!

There oughta be a law!!!

Lesser selection because the eventual outcome is one choice. Which ain't no choice. Now is it. All of those cheap items come at a cost. namely the manufacturers MUST make their product in cheap labor countries in order to survive the walmart business model. That destroys manufacturing jobs here in the USA. I'm sorry, but i would rather employ people here, than China.

There oughta be a law!!!

Lesser selection because the eventual outcome is one choice. Which ain't no choice. Now is it. All of those cheap items come at a cost. namely the manufacturers MUST make their product in cheap labor countries in order to survive the walmart business model. That destroys manufacturing jobs here in the USA. I'm sorry, but i would rather employ people here, than China.

Lesser selection because the eventual outcome is one choice.

Right. Walmart will reduce their 100,000 SKUs after they destroy all competition.

All of those cheap items come at a cost.

Cheaply made items must be made cheaply.

I'm sorry, but i would rather employ people here, than China

You're free to source your purchases from wherever makes you happiest.

There oughta be a law!!!

Right. Walmart will reduce their 100,000 SKUs after they destroy all competition.

Yes, they will. If a product doesn't do as well as they want, they will eliminate it.

Quality items can't be made cheaply. That's why most everything we have an opportunity to buy now...is crap.

And i do. I buy from small, local mostly family owned businesses. Yes, i pay more, but the money stays local that way.

There oughta be a law!!!

Yes, they will. If a product doesn't do as well as they want, they will eliminate it.

Quality items can't be made cheaply. That's why most everything we have an opportunity to buy now...is crap.

And i do. I buy from small, local mostly family owned businesses. Yes, i pay more, but the money stays local that way.

That's awful!

There oughta be a law!!!

That's awful!

Yeah, it is. Try travelling to India some day. Every block is exactly the same as the other block. The same stores, the same product, and all of it shit. Not a nice way to live. But hey, if you don't care about choice, and quality, that is entirely up to you. Variety is what I enjoy, if you're a Big Mac for every meal kind of guy, then i could see you not caring about having choices.

There oughta be a law!!!

That's awful!

Yeah, it is. Try travelling to India some day. Every block is exactly the same as the other block. The same stores, the same product, and all of it shit. Not a nice way to live. But hey, if you don't care about choice, and quality, that is entirely up to you. Variety is what I enjoy, if you're a Big Mac for every meal kind of guy, then i could see you not caring about having choices.

Yes, lower prices and a larger selection at WalMart means we're exactly like India. Spooky!

That's awful!

Yes, lower prices and a larger selection at WalMart means we're exactly like India. Spooky!

Sadly you either miss the point, or flat out ignore it.

That's awful!

Sadly you either miss the point, or flat out ignore it.

I get the point. Mom and Pop stores that sold cheap goods were put out of business by WalMart which can more efficiently and more cheaply sell the same cheap goods.

Everyone misses the days when every store sold exclusively American made goods.
Even if they're misremembering them.

That's you're best example??
you said they kill off competition. How can Walmart kill off competition when it is being killed off by competition from Amazon??

Care to try again?

Multinational corporations don't believe in fair competition, so they have their pet politicians enact legislation that puts their competition out of business. Take a look at amazon, and walmart as classic examples.

1) pet politicains have power becuase liberals give politicians give them power while conservatives do exact opposite

2) Amazon and Walmart are classic examples of having the best prices and service in the world. They are locked in deadly Republican capitalist competition. The idea that the competition is out of business is more than insanely blind.

To drive home my point, anytime a "conservative" justice on the Supreme court rules for "conservatives", it is to empower corporate America. Otherwise, they consistently rule Left wing.

Problem is, they are one in the same.
conservatives and liberals are one and the same????

Another in the never ending posts here, "Why liberals __ __ __ __." Fill in the blank, all of these posts are circle jerks for cons who need daily affirmation.

Another in the never ending posts here, "Why liberals __ __ __ __." Fill in the blank, all of these posts are circle jerks for cons who need daily affirmation.

you mean, need to save the world from the pure ignorance of liberalism. If that's not true please say something intelligent in defense of liberalism or make an excuse not to participate. See why liberals violently oppose free speech? It makes them look dumb and they know it.

It takes a circle jerk to understand jerks.

Forum List

Back