Why Liberals get 90% of the Black Vote.

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
.................................................................................................................................Why Liberals get 90% of the Black Vote.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII]Chapter - It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

Well here it is. I think this just about sums it up.

.................................................................................................................................

I think the reason stems back to the 1960's, when the Democrats headed the support of the Civil Rights movement (lead by LBJ), and the arguably racist southern "Dixie" Dems transferred their allegiance to the Republican Party.

The Democrats became at that moment in time associated with fighting for "social equality" and the party that is trying to level the playing field between blacks and whites, whereas the Republicans became associated with preserving the social status quo.

Last edited:
.................................................................................................................................

I think the reason stems back to the 1960's, when the Democrats headed the support of the Civil Rights movement, and the arguably racist southern "dixie" Dems transferred their allegiance to the Republican Party.

The Democrats became at that moment in time associated with fighting for "social equality", whereas the Republicans became associated with preserving the social status quo.

That’s right. Equality through forced preference and handouts which actually led to dependency. You see, those who place equality before liberty will get neither. Those who place liberty before equality will receive a great deal of both. The blacks of today aren’t voting for democrats because of the actions of anyone in the 1960’s. However, democrats have a vested interest in propagandizing black people in to thinking that conservatives want them back in chains.

You people are fucking racists.

Black people vote for the same damned reasons you do, if you dont believe that then you believe black people have fewer morals.

That means you are racists

Now you know why black people dont vote republican.

Because you are a fucking racist party

Only black people collect welfare?

No, however, as per the total American population of blacks, they are less educated and collect more welfare than any other demographic. That’s as per the percentage of their total population as compared to others. It’s this entitlement culture that prevented blacks from advancing from 40 acres and a mule to preferential policies like affirmative action. Note that Asians, despite their minority status, are the highest educated and highest paid demographic. In the end, culture and work ethic is the determining factor.

Last edited:
You people are fucking racists.

Black people vote for the same damned reasons you do, if you dont believe that then you believe black people have fewer morals.

That means you are racists

I've got more if you want it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q]Obama Money - Where Did it Come From? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgfA2b9YSag&feature=related]Stupid Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe blacks support Democrats in anywhere near the numbers alleged. I think the number are distorted by the vote manufacturing in large Democrat controlled cities. Blacks operate in their self interest as much as anyone and I cannot imagine them supporting a political party that's given them: government in place of male head of household, Tuskegee syphilis experiments, public housing and a public school system that has practiced intellectual pedophilia on inner city blacks for generations.

Massive voter fraud is the only possible way to account for the "black support of Democrats"

fucking racists wonder why blacks dont vote for racists.

jesus you people are dishonest and or stupid

fucking racists wonder why blacks dont vote for racists.

jesus you people are dishonest and or stupid

Pointing out the black cultural entitlement epidemic and how it keeps them from succeeding with irrefutable evidence = Racist. Keeping black people dependent on the state of the democrat plantation = civil rights advocate?

runaways-tpc.jpg

Last edited:

I think the reason stems back to the 1960's, when the Democrats headed the support of the Civil Rights movement, and the arguably racist southern "dixie" Dems transferred their allegiance to the Republican Party.

The Democrats became at that moment in time associated with fighting for "social equality", whereas the Republicans became associated with preserving the social status quo.

That’s right. Equality through forced preference and handouts which actually led to dependency. You see, those who place equality before liberty will get neither. Those who place liberty before equality will receive a great deal of both. The blacks of today aren’t voting for democrats because of the actions of anyone in the 1960’s. However, democrats have a vested interest in propagandizing black people in to thinking that conservatives want them back in chains.

I disagree. I think the Democrats leading the Civil Rights movement is the reason why many black people still vote Democrat today.

The Democrats supported equality in the 1960's, and that made an impact that will last for many generations of black Americans. Just 50 years ago black people were considered by law as inferior (sit in the back of the bus, not able to drink out of white fountains, ect), and the Democrats helped changed that while the Republican Party largely stood idle.

The Democrats gained the trust of the Black community at that moment in time.

Last edited:

I disagree. I think the Democrats leading the Civil Rights movement is the reason why many black people still vote Democrat today.

The Democrats supported equality in the 1960's, and that made an impact that will last for many generations of black Americans. Just 50 years ago black people were considered by law as inferior (sit in the back of the bus, not able to drink out of white fountains, ect), and the Democrats helped changed that while the Republican Party largely stood idle.

A higher percentage of republicans voted for the civil rights act than democrats. That simply doesn’t hold water.

I think the reason stems back to the 1960's, when the Democrats headed the support of the Civil Rights movement (lead by LBJ), and the arguably racist southern "Dixie" Dems transferred their allegiance to the Republican Party.

The Democrats became at that moment in time associated with fighting for "social equality" and the party that is trying to level the playing field between blacks and whites, whereas the Republicans became associated with preserving the social status quo.

democrats never tire of this bit of historical fiction and excuse-making, hypocrites as they are.

Congress: The Basics > Lawmaking [Resources] > Narrative: The Civil Rights Act of 1964 > Major Features of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

A higher percentage of republicans voted for the civil rights act than democrats. That simply doesn’t hold water.

Take a look at the region breakdown below (Civil Rights Act, 1964). What it truly boils down to is a North/South thing - in my opinion.

The original House version:

Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7%–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0%–100%)

Northern Democrats: 145-9 (94%–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138-24 (85%–15%)

The Senate:

Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5%–95%)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0%–100%)
Northern Democrats: 45-1 (98%–2%)
Northern Republicans: 27-5 (84%–16%)

I think it's fair enough to say that today, the northern states generally are more likely to support the Democratic Party, and the southern states more likely to support the Republican Party.

Perhaps this is another factor playing into it...

Last edited:

Take a look at the region breakdown below (Civil Rights Act, 1964). What it truly boils down to is a North/South thing - in my opinion.

The Senate:

I think it's fair enough to say that today, the northern states generally are more likely to support the Democratic Party, and the southern states more likely to support the Republican Party.

I think that is a safe assumption.

The Senate:

That is why I believe much of the black community in America votes Dem; not because anyone's after handouts, but instead because they want to continue to support the "Party of the North", and the part of the country that's largely been more supportive - historically - for equality between whites and blacks.

Anyways, just my take.

Last edited:

The Senate:

That is why I believe much of the black community in America votes Dem; not because anyone's after handouts, but instead because they want to continue to support the "Party of the North", and the part of the country that's largely been more supportive - historically - for equality between whites and blacks.

Anyways, just my take.

You would need to apply specific policies that they take advantage of via the liberal north. They have the most extensive entitlement programs up north. Can you name a few that they advocate that would cause them to vote for Democrats? Or are they just hanging on the 1960's nostalgia which had implications within itself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back