Why Liberals Claim No One Can Beat Obama?Panic Mode Over Obama's Tanking Poll Numbers

:razz:

We have all seen this pattern since the November election where many Blue States have turned Red! Dem's and Lib's are furious&worried,,they know that they could be easily be voted off in 2012. So what do they do? First they beat up all the A-List Conservatives over the Gifford Shooting(yup! it was Rush,Sean and Palin who assisted in the Gifford Shooting.) And now with Obama's approval rating still hovering around 40% and a very very slow declining unemployment rate,Obama Is Toast In 2012 If He Can't Bring Unemployment Down to 5 or 6 Per-Cent!:eek:

a 50% approval rating is tanking? he was elected with 51%

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

no president has ever lost re-election with 46%

are you a compulsive liar?

Thats what has always been a mystery! How can Obama win with 52% of the vote,and the following few days the MSM has his approval around 68/70%??? I think they made it all up.Chris Matthews gave Michelle Obama a 78/79% Approval on his show once,,,and where did he get all the facts on that? If Obama won with 52%, wouldn't you think that would be his initial job approval?:eusa_shhh:

it will never end, the media has assumed that Obama has already won in 2012 having no idea who he will be up against. What if it's Donald Trump? or Mitch Daniels? Huckabee?, Remember when we all assumed that Hillary Clinton won the 2008 nominaton a year ahead of time and Obama was at the bottom?(if not still an unknown in early 2007):eek:
Wow! I remember Republicans crying about how the Democrats chose the GOP ticket! But here, you say the Democrats were uncertain about who their nominee would be! I wonder why those Republicans made that complaint?

Well I've been closely following politics for over 30 years, and I've never heard that Democrats picked the GOP candidates. :confused:

As for the unknown results in 2007, it was a horse race, neck and neck, between Obama and Clinton right up until the last primary, and some still question the result. Forget that already?
Nope! I haven't forgotten. But listen to the hard core right wing pundits and they'll tell you the reason they lost in 2008 was because the Democrats 'picked' McCain as the Republican nominee.

These pundits (Limbaugh, Hannity et al) were sore about not having an ideologue at the top of the ticket. So, to prevent taking responsibility for their own political failure, they decided to use the time honored whipping boy of a Democrat conspiracy.

Wow! I remember Republicans crying about how the Democrats chose the GOP ticket! But here, you say the Democrats were uncertain about who their nominee would be! I wonder why those Republicans made that complaint?

Well I've been closely following politics for over 30 years, and I've never heard that Democrats picked the GOP candidates. :confused:

As for the unknown results in 2007, it was a horse race, neck and neck, between Obama and Clinton right up until the last primary, and some still question the result. Forget that already?
Nope! I haven't forgotten. But listen to the hard core right wing pundits and they'll tell you the reason they lost in 2008 was because the Democrats 'picked' McCain as the Republican nominee.

These pundits (Limbaugh, Hannity et al) were sore about not having an ideologue at the top of the ticket. So, to prevent taking responsibility for their own political failure, they decided to use the time honored whipping boy of a Democrat conspiracy.

Typical rightwing blame others for your failures

With Clinton and Obama fighting it out for months after the GOP primary was decided, why would any Dem jump sides to pick McCain?

And why McCain? He was the Republican with the best resume and largest warchest. I would have stuck them with Rudy G

Forum List

Back