Why legit folks vote Repub and want the 50’s back..Drag Queen story hour held at Mexifornia library.

You guys can boycott the library if it bothers you that much.

LoL

Who pays for that library?

I'm not down with taxpayer funds going to faggots who wanna indoctrinate 4-11 year olds, sorry.

That's neat.

So what do you plan on doing about that?

Find out what federal employee signed off on that garbage and roast their ass!

Good luck with that.

Just watch me boy. SRS BIDNESS.

If it's an optional event, what's the problem?

Should we cancel all KISS concerts for the rest of you because I think they're hacks?

Holy fuck you are a bunch of snowflakes.

KISS concerts are federally funded at municipal buildings?

Perspective, asshat. Get some, besides your colon.

So this was a Federal Library?

This event was mandatory for who exactly?

What Federal Supervisor approved "Tranny time with Toddlers" and shit?

I'm going to find out and gaslight them mofos to hell and back and then some! :mad:

You guys can boycott the library if it bothers you that much.

LoL

I'm not down with taxpayer funds going to faggots who wanna indoctrinate 4-11 year olds, sorry.

That's neat.

Good luck with that.

Go for it. Let me know of the progress you make on changing this policy.

Do you even live in California? Do you wake up in the morning intending to go out of your way in order to find things to be offended about?

If it's an optional event, what's the problem?

Should we cancel all KISS concerts for the rest of you because I think they're hacks?

Holy fuck you are a bunch of snowflakes.

KISS concerts are federally funded at municipal buildings?

Perspective, asshat. Get some, besides your colon.

The Federal Department of Kiss has always been underfunded in my opinion.

kiss-600x309.jpg

Don't care.

From the article: “I’m here because I don’t think there’s any controversy, if someone doesn’t agree, don’t take your kids,” said Renee Serratos, a parent.

This.
I agree.

At the same time, see post #3. All that type of dishonesty does is make people less tolerant.

There is an agenda. Why lie about it.

What dishonesty, exactly?

Article: "I think kids should know there are different people out there, and be respectful to them," Aldama said.
I think children should know that these people are sexually and morally deviant, and to avoid them and the disease they bring to our Society. So the library should have to put a Public Health Warning on the fliers for Fag time with "Uncle Pervy" ( props to Cheech Marin And Tommy Chong for that one) it should read "attending this event may lead to sexual deviance and a sore Butthole" Just sayin!:04:

Don't care.

From the article: “I’m here because I don’t think there’s any controversy, if someone doesn’t agree, don’t take your kids,” said Renee Serratos, a parent.

This.
I agree.

At the same time, see post #3. All that type of dishonesty does is make people less tolerant.

There is an agenda. Why lie about it.

What dishonesty, exactly?

Article: "I think kids should know there are different people out there, and be respectful to them," Aldama said.
I think children should know that these people are sexually and morally deviant, and to avoid them and the disease they bring to our Society. So the library should have to put a Public Health Warning on the fliers for Fag time with "Uncle Pervy" ( props to Cheech Marin And Tommy Chong for that one) it should read "attending this event may lead to sexual deviance and a sore Butthole" Just sayin!:04:

Or just don't attend events that you find offensive.

Story Hour Queen
Admits It Is Grooming

Of Course It Is
There Was Never Any Doubt

Of course it's grooming.

Grooming to use your brain and to see the world is a bigger & better place than what some bigots would like to have you believe.

That's neat.

Good luck with that.

Do you even live in California? Do you wake up in the morning intending to go out of your way in order to find things to be offended about?

This isn't isolated to California, you retarded leftist asshat. This is about the 5th time I've seen reports about this egregiously bad shit that should never happen.

An important lesson to be learned ...

Kids, this is what happens to you when you don't eat your vegetables.

fccb2314620679.56286c8fc350b.jpg

That's neat.

Good luck with that.

This isn't isolated to California, you retarded leftist asshat. This is about the 5th time I've seen reports about this egregiously bad shit that should never happen.

Cry some more about it, snowflake.

This is going on more? Fuck that! Hang the faggots! Jefferson was wrong!

This is the state pushing faggotry with taxpayer money. Bullshit!

Hang the faggots that authorized this, as well as all who are organizing this. It is a true assault on the children of America. They should be brought to trial and hanged.
You two losers deserve each other.

Anyways, when I go up north Michigan it reminds me of what it must have been like in the 50s. All white. Quiet. Low crime. A simpler time. Lots of land, not a lot of development. Wide open spaces. Man was boss.
And that seems bad how?

Forum List

Back