Why legit folks vote Repub and want the 50’s back..Drag Queen story hour held at Mexifornia library.

This is going on more? Fuck that! Hang the faggots! Jefferson was wrong!

This is the state pushing faggotry with taxpayer money. Bullshit!

Hang the faggots that authorized this, as well as all who are organizing this. It is a true assault on the children of America. They should be brought to trial and hanged.

True story folks...and just another attempt by the LefTarded bunch to compromise American values.
Drag Queen Story Hour stirs support, backlash in California community
Although I really don't give a rat fuck what they do, I found this to be slightly disingenuous:

"'We have someone in costume reading books, there is no agenda,' said Brooke Converse, of Contra Costa County Libraries."

That bullshit does nothing but garner more resistance. Tell the fucking truth.

Hang the faggots that authorized this, as well as all who are organizing this. It is a true assault on the children of America. They should be brought to trial and hanged.
You two losers deserve each other.

Anyways, when I go up north Michigan it reminds me of what it must have been like in the 50s. All white. Quiet. Low crime. A simpler time. Lots of land, not a lot of development. Wide open spaces. Man was boss.

You two losers deserve each other.

Anyways, when I go up north Michigan it reminds me of what it must have been like in the 50s. All white. Quiet. Low crime. A simpler time. Lots of land, not a lot of development. Wide open spaces. Man was boss.

Beats the shit out of coyotes, bear, and wildcats being boss, huh? You're welcome, faggot.

Things I would like to see come back from the '50s...

Awesome clothes

Mad-Men-feminist-1960.jpg

Better movies

MV5BMTM5MTE4OTU5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDA0NzM4NA@@._V1_.jpg

I can live without the institutionalized racism and the lack of personalized technology.

Don't care.

From the article: “I’m here because I don’t think there’s any controversy, if someone doesn’t agree, don’t take your kids,” said Renee Serratos, a parent.

This.

True story folks...and just another attempt by the LefTarded bunch to compromise American values.
Want the 1950s back?

Holy shit

As opposed to faggots reading queer stories that warp childrens' minds? Yes.

I'm ready to go back to the 1700s and start hanging faggots that wanna read perverse stories to kids.

I get it, some people are homosexual. Most I've encountered aren't offensive. (98%)

Pushing faggotry on kids takes things to an entirely different piss-me-off level.

Pre-pubescent kids, too.

It's borderline pedophilia.

Don't care.

From the article: “I’m here because I don’t think there’s any controversy, if someone doesn’t agree, don’t take your kids,” said Renee Serratos, a parent.

This.
I agree.

At the same time, see post #3. All that type of dishonesty does is make people less tolerant.

There is an agenda. Why lie about it.

You guys can boycott the library if it bothers you that much.

LoL

Who pays for that library?

I'm not down with taxpayer funds going to faggots who wanna indoctrinate 4-11 year olds, sorry.

I'm not down with that in the 1st place, I guarantee many homosexuals aren't either. That's a whole new level of sick. Tax money going to fund that level of sickness is reprehensible. Fucking unjustified, too. Who signed off on this, huh? I want their name.

Libraries are Federal, so it's a federal somebody.

Last edited:
Don't care.

This.
I agree.

At the same time, see post #3. All that type of dishonesty does is make people less tolerant.

There is an agenda. Why lie about it.

What dishonesty, exactly?

Article: "I think kids should know there are different people out there, and be respectful to them," Aldama said.

If it's an optional event, what's the problem?

Should we cancel all KISS concerts for the rest of you because I think they're hacks?

Holy fuck you are a bunch of snowflakes.

You guys can boycott the library if it bothers you that much.

LoL

Who pays for that library?

I'm not down with taxpayer funds going to faggots who wanna indoctrinate 4-11 year olds, sorry.

That's neat.

So what do you plan on doing about that?

Find out what federal employee signed off on that garbage and roast their ass!

Good luck with that.

If it's an optional event, what's the problem?

Should we cancel all KISS concerts for the rest of you because I think they're hacks?

Holy fuck you are a bunch of snowflakes.

KISS concerts are federally funded at municipal buildings?

Perspective, asshat. Get some, besides your colon.

This EXACT same thing was just canceled in South Carolina! The mentally ill filth says its reapplying for a permit to hold the event I hope normal people take all the tickets and then don't show up. It was canceled because it didn't use its real name the first time.

Oh I'm sure this "Story Time" will go over big in South Carolina. The problem is federal law and Fed dollars go to support local libraries if they refuse to allow "queer time with tranny the nanny" they have to fight lawsuits and lose some funding. I say close the MFers down if they try to force the issue. My hometown the Homeless people love public libraries. They can go in for free hang out sleep and stay warm, some even have free coffee, if you're reading a book they are like daycare centers for homeless people. :fu:

Forum List

Back