Why leave home in Central America and face possible death?

they will talk about the scum below the border

Those poor, unfortunates might actually be the nicest people in the world.

It still doesn't make them MY problem.

If you've made a mess of your own home, coming to someone else's home uninvited isn't a solution.

Typical Republican....

The next time squatter move into your house ... don't call a Republican cop.

Climate change is devastating Central America, driving migrants to the U.S. border

Can you imagine? Picking up your entire family and traveling mainly on foot for thousands of miles. If you make it...you face detention in cages...you and your children.

The choice....stay and die....or try to make the dangerous trip to a better life in the US.

But Evangelist in the GOP say...."We got ours...you don't...Screw you!"

But GO WITH GOD!

The trumpettes have no bottom to compassion....they will talk about the scum below the border and how they should abort themselves and tomorrow they will sit in their church and pray for the unfortunate....HYPOCRITES....

TRANSLATION:
“I really wish conservatives would get back to thumping their Bibles and ignoring us disgusting degenerates while we run a muck and transform their nation into the no boundaries, anything goes shithole we seek.”

Climate change is devastating Central America, driving migrants to the U.S. border

Can you imagine? Picking up your entire family and traveling mainly on foot for thousands of miles. If you make it...you face detention in cages...you and your children.

The choice....stay and die....or try to make the dangerous trip to a better life in the US.

But Evangelist in the GOP say...."We got ours...you don't...Screw you!"

But GO WITH GOD!

The trumpettes have no bottom to compassion....they will talk about the scum below the border and how they should abort themselves and tomorrow they will sit in their church and pray for the unfortunate....HYPOCRITES....

TRANSLATION:
“I really wish conservatives would get back to thumping their Bibles and ignoring us disgusting degenerates while we run a muck and transform their nation into the no boundaries, anything goes shithole we seek.”

It doesn't look like conservatives open their Bibles.....with them bowing to an amoral,so called, president and turning their back to his self made atrocities at the southern border.

If they had opened their Bible they would have read about Jesus' compassion and love....but instead they are complicit to trump's hate and racism.

thankyou but i disagree simply because of my knowledge of 'mototorcycle clubs' . I mean , hey , i am still guessing but from my point of view i figure that there could be no better place then to be a 'Bandito' than in a big city police department . I'd like to see a good picture of their hidden 'colors' or tatoos this club sports XYZ .

I do not agree with that abortion message, but what's your problem with it? Aren't you pro-choice? Don't you put forward the message that a poor woman should have the option to abort a baby she can't afford to raise? So why aren't you advocating for all these poor brown Central American babies to be aborted?

You won't find many people from Central America supporting abortion.

Which for some reason, Pisonme thinks is funny.

Illegals fucked up their own country and now they want to fuck up ours.

Illegals fucked up their own country and now they want to fuck up ours.
--------------------------------------- both legals and illegals have been doing the fecking up of the USA . Probably started before 'republicans' 'reagan and bush' amnesty policy in 1986 probably PERMANENTLY fecked up the USA forever Taz .

Forum List

Back