Why leave home in Central America and face possible death?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Climate change is devastating Central America, driving migrants to the U.S. border

Can you imagine? Picking up your entire family and traveling mainly on foot for thousands of miles. If you make it...you face detention in cages...you and your children.

The choice....stay and die....or try to make the dangerous trip to a better life in the US.

But Evangelist in the GOP say...."We got ours...you don't...Screw you!"

But GO WITH GOD!

El Salvador is supposed to be very dangerous because of the gangs too.

OK....

Why am I not allowed to encourage these mindless bed wetters to abort themselves?

I'm sure someone told me, but after reading threads like this I must get PTSD or something because the utter idiocy is so intense...

Why are turd world people traveling all the way here, hoping a fence and walking up to BP agents to get free shit?

Are these assholes seriously this fucking stupid?

Climate change is devastating Central America, driving migrants to the U.S. border

Can you imagine? Picking up your entire family and traveling mainly on foot for thousands of miles. If you make it...you face detention in cages...you and your children.

The choice....stay and die....or try to make the dangerous trip to a better life in the US.

But GO WITH GOD!

Now they're blaming climate change?

But GO WITH GOD!

Well the Detention camps are still better than what they left behind...

I mean climate change is your new excuse next it will be Albino space Alien chimps cause the migration, so let ignore our laws...

But GO WITH GOD!

So, climate change is now the official explanation of the radical left Democratic Party for mass wave human migration from the southern hemisphere? Seriously? Well, doesn't that just fit their global warming narrative a bit too perfectly? Answer me this, Jack . . . why are Democrats suddenly so deeply concerned over the well being of Central American immigrants over the real and pressing needs of their constituents, you know, the American Citizens who elected them to office? Why are our representatives' hearts bleeding for foreigners and not the people living in their districts stateside who need them and our government in general to fix pressing issues which impact them every single day? You can't logically answer such questions, can you? Rather than complain about or protest the treatment of immigrants, folks like you ought to go do some work in a soup kitchen in any major U.S. City. Take your pick and then prepare to have your eyes widely opened.

El Salvador is supposed to be very dangerous because of the gangs too.
----------------------------------- yhey , their sons and daughter , familia are the murderous gangs XYZ .

The American colonists rose up and defeated those British gangs.

Perhaps those south of our border should consider something similar with theirs.

The American colonists rose up and defeated those British gangs.

Perhaps those south of our border should consider something similar with theirs.
----------------------------------------- same thing nowadays as you point out Billy . See 'los angeles' with their newest 'los angeles' Squad or Gang of County police and Sheriffs ' BANDIDOS.

The trumpettes have no bottom to compassion....they will talk about the scum below the border and how they should abort themselves and tomorrow they will sit in their church and pray for the unfortunate....HYPOCRITES....

The trumpettes have no bottom to compassion....they will talk about the scum below the border and how they should abort themselves and tomorrow they will sit in their church and pray for the unfortunate....HYPOCRITES....
------------------------ its pretty stupid to ruin the best country / Nation in the world using misplaced emotional Compassion JimH . Course that ruining of the USA is exactly what is happening JimH .

Havent' been in a church for 50 years, discounting weddings, funerals, and christenings, but I seem to remember the phrase....

the Lord helps those, that help themselves.

Instead of helping themselves, they want us to help them.

I do not agree with that abortion message, but what's your problem with it? Aren't you pro-choice? Don't you put forward the message that a poor woman should have the option to abort a baby she can't afford to raise? So why aren't you advocating for all these poor brown Central American babies to be aborted?

But GO WITH GOD!

Now they're blaming climate change?

Climate change is responsible for every bad thing that has ever happened.

Everyone knows this:auiqs.jpg:

Havent' been in a church for 50 years, discounting weddings, funerals, and christenings, but I seem to remember the phrase....

the Lord helps those, that help themselves.

Instead of helping themselves, they want us to help them.

That phrase is not Biblical. Don't know where it came from actually.

There is this one:

"If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat."--Thessalonians 3:10

But that's not really like God not helping you if you won't help yourself. God is more merciful than that.

they will talk about the scum below the border

Those poor, unfortunates might actually be the nicest people in the world.

It still doesn't make them MY problem.

If you've made a mess of your own home, coming to someone else's home uninvited isn't a solution.

Attachments

• C1D50681-F06E-436D-B3B1-2C4DE2EE037B.jpeg
    C1D50681-F06E-436D-B3B1-2C4DE2EE037B.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 125

I do not agree with that abortion message, but what's your problem with it? Aren't you pro-choice? Don't you put forward the message that a poor woman should have the option to abort a baby she can't afford to raise? So why aren't you advocating for all these poor brown Central American babies to be aborted?

You won't find many people from Central America supporting abortion.

Forum List

Back