Why? Las Vegas shooting: FBI official says info on motive may take until next October to release

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
Why?

Why do we not have answers for virtually anything? Is MGM stonewalling? There are hundreds of attorneys lined up filing suit against Mandalay Bay. Is Mandalay Bay going to simply file bankruptcy?

Why were there two sniper stands built-in the suite?

Is there a timeline everyone supports?

To me, it appears that we still have all the same questions we had just days after the shooting but no answers from anyone.

What other mass shootings have we had where it took a YEAR to get any answers. The motive is not the only question that remains unanswered.

Las Vegas shooting: FBI official says info on motive may take until next October to release
By Greg Norman | Fox News
Dec. 22, 2017

Want to finally know why Stephen Paddock gunned down 58 people in Las Vegas in early October?

Be prepared to wait a while – possibly until next October – the chief of the FBI’s Las Vegas office revealed this week during an interview in which he said the agency probably wouldn't brief the public until their report is released sometime before the tragedy’s first anniversary.

[...]

Las Vegas shooting: FBI official says info on motive may take until next October to release

This was CIA or some other spook organization at play here. My guess is either ISIS, Antifa or Delta. More likely Paddock was a spook who got outed somehow. Lastly, might have been a ' trigger' gone bad hoping to clear the way for confiscation

-Geaux

Why?

Why do we not have answers for virtually anything? Is MGM stonewalling? There are hundreds of attorneys lined up filing suit against Mandalay Bay. Is Mandalay Bay going to simply file bankruptcy?

Why were there two sniper stands built-in the suite?

Is there a timeline everyone supports?

To me, it appears that we still have all the same questions we had just days after the shooting but no answers from anyone.

What other mass shootings have we had where it took a YEAR to get any answers. The motive is not the only question that remains unanswered.

By Greg Norman | Fox News
Dec. 22, 2017

Want to finally know why Stephen Paddock gunned down 58 people in Las Vegas in early October?

Be prepared to wait a while – possibly until next October – the chief of the FBI’s Las Vegas office revealed this week during an interview in which he said the agency probably wouldn't brief the public until their report is released sometime before the tragedy’s first anniversary.

[...]

Gee, that's right before mid-term elections. The motivation couldn't possibly be political, now could it? :rolleyes-41:

Did my sarcasm translate ok? It rarely does on the internet.

Forum List

Back