Why Kim jong il visits china again?? to beg of something?

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
Kim jong il visits china 20th May and is blamed by North Koreans for that.
He visited china twice times in 2001, 2006..
At that time, he said, "I'm quite inspired by china Market and renovations." but when returning to his place, he shortly spurned that and has seized North Korea & it's people with iron fists & nuke.
He always say, "We have a great & strong military power" but in fact, he has made North Korea the poorest country in the world..
During his visit to China, North Korean may voice opinions that his purpose to visit china is just to beg of some food & money. One of them said, "how many times he visit china like a rat hiding in a storeroom and how well he beguile china, there is no one to believe his words. We all sure about it" and another North Korean said, "I eagerly hope that he is dead by a terrorist."
Now 70~80% North Korean are suffering from severe shortage of food. If he does no action for changing this situation, I think his death is merely a question of time.
2011052400898_0.jpg

<North Korean leader Kim Jong-il enjoys a boat ride under heavy security at the Slender West Lake in Yangzhou, China on Monday. /Reuters-Newsis>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back