Why Judaism and Christianity reject Koran

You have just demonstrated your massive ignorance. I do not even need to think to prove you wrong, anyone over the age of 2 could do it.

The Jews do not believe Jesus was a prophet, which is why they reject Christianity entirely. Jews and Christians do not believe Muhammad was a prophet, which is why they reject Islam.

It is not about Jesus, it is about Muhammad.

Children should be seen and not heard.

Jesus has nothing to do with judaism at all.

(yes, i'm agreeing with you).

Disagree respectfully.

Jesus is the fulfillment and completion -- the perfection of Judaism.

Because He IS, Judaism is no longer required, no longer relevant in the real world, post-Resurrection.

He completes the Law, fulfills the Law, IS the Law, ergo the Law is completed, it's purpose achieved -- past tense, over and done with.

Even more rediculous.

Jews law is perpetual.

Do not murder that is perpetual

Do not worship graven images perpetual.

Jewish law goes on forever.

And once again your god contradicts the real G-D.

Deutronomy 4

2. Do not add to the word which I command you, nor diminish from it, to observe the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

As you said what G-D said is truth, not matter what false prophets/gods might say.

You have just demonstrated your massive ignorance. I do not even need to think to prove you wrong, anyone over the age of 2 could do it.

The Jews do not believe Jesus was a prophet, which is why they reject Christianity entirely. Jews and Christians do not believe Muhammad was a prophet, which is why they reject Islam.

Point well taken, IMO.

You have an utter lack of understanding of Judaism.

Both the oral and written torah were given by G-D to Moses on Mt. Sinai. The oral torah explains how to implement the written torah.

And no they don't contradict each other.

You see that is the problem in your religion. Your "rock" is a man, a false god, Jews believe in the one and only G-D.

Your god contradicts my G-D.

Hear O Israel, the L-rd is our G-D, the L-ord is ONE (Deut)
I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. ...so that from the rising of the Sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

... so that all the peoples of the Earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other. (1 Kings, 8:60)

Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the Earth; for I am God, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:22)

This is what the Lord says…"Surely God is with you, and there is no other; there is no other God." (Isaiah, 45:14)

...The Lord our God, the Lord is one. (Deuteronomy, 6:4)

... O Lord; no deeds can compare with Yours. All the nations You have made will come and worship before You, O Lord; they will bring glory to Your name. For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:8-10)

O Lord ...You alone are God over all the kingdoms of the Earth. You have made heaven and Earth. (Isaiah, 37:16)

... all kingdoms on Earth may know that You alone, O Lord, are God. (Isaiah, 37:20)

This is what the Lord says—your Redeemer, Who formed you in the womb: I am the Lord, Who has made all things, Who alone stretched out the heavens, Who spread out the Earth by Myself. (Isaiah, 44:24)

Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. (Isaiah, 64:4)

For this is what the Lord says—He Who created the heavens, He is God; He Who fashioned and made the Earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited—He says: "I am the Lord, and there is no other." (Isaiah, 45:18)

...Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no god apart from Me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but Me. (Isaiah, 45:21)

See now that I Myself am He! There is no god besides Me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal... (Deuteronomy, 32:39)

...you may know there is no one like the Lord our God. (Exodus, 8:10)

O Lord... there is no god like You in heaven above or on Earth below... (1 Kings, 8:23; 2 Chronicles, 6:14)

Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said, "Lord, there is no one like You to help the powerless against the mighty..."(2 Chronicles, 14:11)

I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from Me there is no savior. (Isaiah, 43:11)

There is no one like You, O Lord, and there is no god but You, as we have heard with our own ears. (1 Chronicles, 17:20; 2 Samuel, 7:22)

There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides You; there is no strength like our God. (1 Samuel, 2:2)

His wisdom is profound, His power is vast. Who has resisted Him and come out unscathed. (Job, 9:4)

For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:10)

Praise Him for His acts of power; praise Him for His surpassing greatness. (Psalms, 150:2)

You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the Earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship You. (Nehemiah, 9:6)

They will say of Me, "In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength."... (Isaiah, 45:24)

You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides Him there is no other. (Deuteronomy, 4:35)

... Is there any god besides Me? No, there is no other strong one; I know not one. (Isaiah, 44:8)

This is what the Lord says—I am the first and I am the last; apart from Me there is no god. (Isaiah, 44:6)

Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the Lord—with the first of them and with the last—I am He." (Isaiah, 41:4)

O Lord, are You not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One… (Habakkuk 1:12)

I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere Him. (Ecclesiastes, 3:14)

Before the mountains were born or You brought forth the Earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are God. (Psalms, 90:2)

Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever…(Psalms, 45:6)

For this is what the high and lofty One says—He Who lives forever, Whose name is holy...(Isaiah, 57:15)

and said: "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are His." (Daniel, 2:20)

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. (Ecclesiastes, 3:11)

…For He is the living God and He endures forever… His dominion will never end. (Daniel, 6:26)

Praise be to the Lord … from everlasting to everlasting… (1 Chronicles, 16:36)

But You, O Lord, are exalted forever. (Psalms, 92:8)

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever. (Isaiah, 40:8)

Bingo!!!!. I can no more accept worshipping your god jesus, than I can worshipping a golden idol. Based on judaism there is no difference.

This is really annoying, how arrogant some of you people are.

You have not one iota of understanding of the Torah and Judaism, and yet you seem to annoint yourself the experts on it. As if you know more about it, than the jews who have lived it and studied it for thousands of years.

Exactly right. And this is what G-D said.

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. ...so that from the rising of the Sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

... so that all the peoples of the Earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other. (1 Kings, 8:60)

Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the Earth; for I am God, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:22)

Yet you wish to call G-D a liar so you can worship your golden calf.

Exactly right. You wish to worship a false god.

That is a sick perversion of jewish scripture.

The second Mo proclaimed himself a greater prophet than the WORD of GOD HIMSELF, he proclaimed himself a liar, a cheat, a manipulator and twister of the truth to deceive men into worshiping that which is FALSE and condemned by the God Who spoke to Abraham and gave Moses TRUTH written -- WRITTEN -- by the Hand of the ONE Who IS, WAS, and ever SHALL BE the Almighty Creator and Ruler over the reality of this universe.

"I am the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life: no man comes unto the Father except through Me." This is the divider between Judaism and Islam and Christianity.

Who do we say Jesus is?

You see this is heretical "I am the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life: no man comes unto the Father except through Me."

By doing this ludicrous statements jesus made himself no better than a golden calf.

When was the last time a High Priest of direct descent from Aaron sprinkled the blood of the sacrifice of purification and atonement on the horns of the Ark of the Covenant AS DEMANDED BY THE LAW OF MOSES?

I seek the lamb of sacrifice so that I may be accepted by the ONE who IS -- without the blood sacrifice performed by Abel, what good are all my sacrifices except just more of Cain's cheap and unblessed crappy substituties.

There is ONLY one way back into acceptance by God -- and that is the BLOOD SACRIFICE of the Lamb of God which only God CAN create -- an innocent and perfect life whose blood covers my own guilt and purifies my deeds and the thoughts of my heart that I may receive His blessings and not be rejected by Him.

Where is the sacrifice of atonement -- the lamb who takes Isaac's place on the altar so that Isaac could live and receive the Covenant of Abraham in his father's place?

Without the blood atonement DEMANDED and COMMANDED in Torah -- written Torah, not the Talmud -- written by the Hand of God Himself -- how can any man look for grace and mercy -- acceptance, as God was pleased to accept the blood sacrifice made by Abel -- instead of rejection of what humans can do, the sacrifice of Cain?

The grain sacrifice, the shew bread -- that's well and good -- but not without first the BLOOD sacrifice of atonement and the BLOOD sacrifice of purification.

Without a lamb, without the Ark of the Covenant, without a High Priest able and APPOINTED to make that sacrifice for me, how shall I seek the blessings of the LORD who is PERFECT in His righteousness? How shall I make that sacrifice which is DEMANDED of me?

Point well taken, IMO.

You have an utter lack of understanding of Judaism.

Both the oral and written torah were given by G-D to Moses on Mt. Sinai. The oral torah explains how to implement the written torah.

And no they don't contradict each other.

You see that is the problem in your religion. Your "rock" is a man, a false god, Jews believe in the one and only G-D.

Your god contradicts my G-D.

Hear O Israel, the L-rd is our G-D, the L-ord is ONE (Deut)

This is what the Lord says…"Surely God is with you, and there is no other; there is no other God." (Isaiah, 45:14)

...The Lord our God, the Lord is one. (Deuteronomy, 6:4)

... O Lord; no deeds can compare with Yours. All the nations You have made will come and worship before You, O Lord; they will bring glory to Your name. For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:8-10)

O Lord ...You alone are God over all the kingdoms of the Earth. You have made heaven and Earth. (Isaiah, 37:16)

... all kingdoms on Earth may know that You alone, O Lord, are God. (Isaiah, 37:20)

This is what the Lord says—your Redeemer, Who formed you in the womb: I am the Lord, Who has made all things, Who alone stretched out the heavens, Who spread out the Earth by Myself. (Isaiah, 44:24)

Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. (Isaiah, 64:4)

For this is what the Lord says—He Who created the heavens, He is God; He Who fashioned and made the Earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited—He says: "I am the Lord, and there is no other." (Isaiah, 45:18)

...Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no god apart from Me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but Me. (Isaiah, 45:21)

See now that I Myself am He! There is no god besides Me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal... (Deuteronomy, 32:39)

...you may know there is no one like the Lord our God. (Exodus, 8:10)

O Lord... there is no god like You in heaven above or on Earth below... (1 Kings, 8:23; 2 Chronicles, 6:14)

Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said, "Lord, there is no one like You to help the powerless against the mighty..."(2 Chronicles, 14:11)

I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from Me there is no savior. (Isaiah, 43:11)

There is no one like You, O Lord, and there is no god but You, as we have heard with our own ears. (1 Chronicles, 17:20; 2 Samuel, 7:22)

There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides You; there is no strength like our God. (1 Samuel, 2:2)

His wisdom is profound, His power is vast. Who has resisted Him and come out unscathed. (Job, 9:4)

For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:10)

Praise Him for His acts of power; praise Him for His surpassing greatness. (Psalms, 150:2)

You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the Earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship You. (Nehemiah, 9:6)

They will say of Me, "In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength."... (Isaiah, 45:24)

You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides Him there is no other. (Deuteronomy, 4:35)

... Is there any god besides Me? No, there is no other strong one; I know not one. (Isaiah, 44:8)

This is what the Lord says—I am the first and I am the last; apart from Me there is no god. (Isaiah, 44:6)

Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the Lord—with the first of them and with the last—I am He." (Isaiah, 41:4)

O Lord, are You not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One… (Habakkuk 1:12)

I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere Him. (Ecclesiastes, 3:14)

Before the mountains were born or You brought forth the Earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are God. (Psalms, 90:2)

Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever…(Psalms, 45:6)

For this is what the high and lofty One says—He Who lives forever, Whose name is holy...(Isaiah, 57:15)

and said: "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are His." (Daniel, 2:20)

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. (Ecclesiastes, 3:11)

…For He is the living God and He endures forever… His dominion will never end. (Daniel, 6:26)

Praise be to the Lord … from everlasting to everlasting… (1 Chronicles, 16:36)

But You, O Lord, are exalted forever. (Psalms, 92:8)

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever. (Isaiah, 40:8)

Bingo!!!!. I can no more accept worshipping your god jesus, than I can worshipping a golden idol. Based on judaism there is no difference.

This is really annoying, how arrogant some of you people are.

You have not one iota of understanding of the Torah and Judaism, and yet you seem to annoint yourself the experts on it. As if you know more about it, than the jews who have lived it and studied it for thousands of years.

Exactly right. And this is what G-D said.

Yet you wish to call G-D a liar so you can worship your golden calf.

Exactly right. You wish to worship a false god.

That is a sick perversion of jewish scripture.

You see this is heretical "I am the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life: no man comes unto the Father except through Me."

By doing this ludicrous statements jesus made himself no better than a golden calf.

When was the last time a High Priest of direct descent from Aaron sprinkled the blood of the sacrifice of purification and atonement on the horns of the Ark of the Covenant AS DEMANDED BY THE LAW OF MOSES?

I seek the lamb of sacrifice so that I may be accepted by the ONE who IS -- without the blood sacrifice performed by Abel, what good are all my sacrifices except just more of Cain's cheap and unblessed crappy substituties.

There is ONLY one way back into acceptance by God -- and that is the BLOOD SACRIFICE of the Lamb of God which only God CAN create -- an innocent and perfect life whose blood covers my own guilt and purifies my deeds and the thoughts of my heart that I may receive His blessings and not be rejected by Him.

Where is the sacrifice of atonement -- the lamb who takes Isaac's place on the altar so that Isaac could live and receive the Covenant of Abraham in his father's place?

Without the blood atonement DEMANDED and COMMANDED in Torah -- written Torah, not the Talmud -- written by the Hand of God Himself -- how can any man look for grace and mercy -- acceptance, as God was pleased to accept the blood sacrifice made by Abel -- instead of rejection of what humans can do, the sacrifice of Cain?

The grain sacrifice, the shew bread -- that's well and good -- but not without first the BLOOD sacrifice of atonement and the BLOOD sacrifice of purification.

Without a lamb, without the Ark of the Covenant, without a High Priest able and APPOINTED to make that sacrifice for me, how shall I seek the blessings of the LORD who is PERFECT in His righteousness? How shall I make that sacrifice which is DEMANDED of me?

It's very touching that you care so much about how jews get forgiveness.

Sacrifices are one way jews asked for forgiveness, but it hasn't been the only way.

Sacrifices weren't only about sin anyway. Jews brough sacrifices to celebrate as well.

Jews could only bring sacrifices when the temple in jerusalem is established, which will occur when the messiah comes.

This is how jews get forgiveness

Spiraling Towards Repentance - My Jewish Learning

That jews would need, want, or even tolerate, some other person being killed, in order to get forgiveness, is utterly rediculous.

As jews we are responsible for our own sins. We are also responsible for getting forgiveness for them.

We have a relationship directly with G-D, and no one is permitted to get int he way.

Did you miss all the quotes where G-D said to only trust him, that only he is a divine power, that only he gives jews salvation? G-D said that there is no on else but him.

What is unclear with "I am the first, I am the last, there is no one besides me".

Now Rhet worship whomever or whatever you want. I don't care.

However, I take exception with your twisted perversion of judaism so you can get affirmation for your religion.

In no way is judaism connected to christianity.

Judaism's center is G-D.

Christianity's center by definition is about jesus.

Sacrifices are one way jews asked for forgiveness, but it hasn't been the only way.

Sacrifices weren't only about sin anyway. Jews brough sacrifices to celebrate as well.

Jews could only bring sacrifices when the temple in jerusalem is established, which will occur when the messiah comes.

That jews would need, want, or even tolerate, some other person being killed, in order to get forgiveness, is utterly rediculous.

As jews we are responsible for our own sins. We are also responsible for getting forgiveness for them.

We have a relationship directly with G-D, and no one is permitted to get int he way.

Did you miss all the quotes where G-D said to only trust him, that only he is a divine power, that only he gives jews salvation? G-D said that there is no on else but him.

What is unclear with "I am the first, I am the last, there is no one besides me".

However, I take exception with your twisted perversion of judaism so you can get affirmation for your religion.

Judaism's center is G-D.

I'm sorry, but I really don't CARE how Jews do it -- they can stand or get crunched before the Throne their own way.

The question is HOW DO I DO IT? I am not about to risk the wrath of God, thank you very much. I want and need a way to His forgiveness so I don't get what I deserve. I am NOT pharoah and have zip desire to end up that way -- and what idiot would deliberately seek the fate of Jezebel?

The beginning of wisdom is fear of the LORD -- and, quite frankly, pissing HIM off is really really really and I mean REALLY scary.

So, how do I get ME into His good graces so He does NOT stomp shit out of me? And that IS by HIS MANDATE the blood sacrifice demanded from the beginning long before Jews ever existed. Cain got crunched. Abel got blessed.

So, guess what? I'm doing this Abel's way -- and that requires a lamb to sacrifice for atonement and purification.

And it all hinges on that single quesition: is Christ that lamb or not? If He is, I'm out of the path of the God of all righteousness -- if He isn't, I'm screwed. But I was screwed anyway -- and I see all the evidence that He IS -- and none that He isn't. And THERE ARE NO OTHER LAMBS AROUND -- just like Abel -- me, building an altar, and offering up the ONLY lamb I can find, a Lamb Who offered himself for me so I get the sacrifice of atonement MANDATED by the Law of GOD recorded in the Pentateuch.

Jews are just going to have to find their own lamb's blood to paint on the door frames of their own houses before the Angel passes overhead -- and if they want to try substituting good works and bundles of grain for the lamb's blood, that's okay -- because they too must make up their own minds, one by one by one, person by person -- and no judgment from me for how they do it -- if they're right, that's good, if not, ouch! and all pity for the ouch! -- since I deserve the same ouch! myself -- and WILL get crunched myself -- IF He does not show me the way out of the hurt and back into His good blessings.

And it all hinges on that one question: does Jesus of Nazareth FULFILL the Law -- or not -- is HE the lamb of atonement that predates Abraham and is the center of Exodus and Leviticus and Deuteronomy -- and the history of Genesis -- or not --

And I'm not the person who says it's gotta be a lamb, either

Substitute fruits and veggies -- but that didn't get Cain out of dutch -- and losing his temper in freaked out jealous rage with Abel who DID choose lambs so he murdered his own brother -- BIG OUCH! -- no anger or retaliation for Jews -- don't recommend anger and retaliation from them, either -- but I'll follow Abel's lead -- and do my level best, with the help of God, to NOT follow Cain's.

Last edited:
Jews rejected Jesus cause Jesus rejected tha authority of the Talmud. Jesus was a Torah firster.

WTF?

The Koran rejects the Gospel, which is why Christians reject it.

:confused:

The Qur'an is the deranged ravings of a schizoid epileptic.

Not you.

Because of that I accept all scriptures since I follow God and not man. Hence:

If only they had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course: But many of them follow a course that is evil. (Surah 5, Maida, verse 69)

Say: "O People of the Book! Ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord...." (Surah 5, Al Ma'idah, verse 68)

As I said before, the Koran specifically rejects the Gospel. Since that is a simple fact, you are obviously either a liar, or deluded. or both.

My vote is the third option.

And why would you say the Koran rejects the Gospel?

You need to seek some more knowledge. The Koran rejected the Trinity(divinity of Jesus) which is not the same as rejecting the Gospel. A better idea is:

What does the Gospel say about Jesus's divinity. Maybe you think or assume that the Trinity is based on the teachings of the Gospel.

Why do I say the Koran rejects the Gospel?

The Gospel, aka Good News, is that Jesus died for our sins to restore us to our rightful relationship with God. The Koran rejects this categorically.

Notice how I went through the entire summation of the Gospel and never mentioned the Trinity? Your problem is you are so ignorant you think every Christian believes that doctrine, and you think that rejecting that is rejecting the Gospel. You are the one that needs to seek knowledge, because at present you look like a fool.

Care to explain to me more about what you erroneously think I believe? You certainly got this one wrong, because the Gospel is not about the divinity of Jesus, nor is it about the Trinity, it is about his death.

Judaism's center is G-D.

I'm sorry, but I really don't CARE how Jews do it -- they can stand or get crunched before the Throne their own way.

The question is HOW DO I DO IT? I am not about to risk the wrath of God, thank you very much. I want and need a way to His forgiveness so I don't get what I deserve. I am NOT pharoah and have zip desire to end up that way -- and what idiot would deliberately seek the fate of Jezebel?

The beginning of wisdom is fear of the LORD -- and, quite frankly, pissing HIM off is really really really and I mean REALLY scary.

So, how do I get ME into His good graces so He does NOT stomp shit out of me? And that IS by HIS MANDATE the blood sacrifice demanded from the beginning long before Jews ever existed. Cain got crunched. Abel got blessed.

So, guess what? I'm doing this Abel's way -- and that requires a lamb to sacrifice for atonement and purification.

And it all hinges on that single quesition: is Christ that lamb or not? If He is, I'm out of the path of the God of all righteousness -- if He isn't, I'm screwed. But I was screwed anyway -- and I see all the evidence that He IS -- and none that He isn't. And THERE ARE NO OTHER LAMBS AROUND -- just like Abel -- me, building an altar, and offering up the ONLY lamb I can find, a Lamb Who offered himself for me so I get the sacrifice of atonement MANDATED by the Law of GOD recorded in the Pentateuch.

Jews are just going to have to find their own lamb's blood to paint on the door frames of their own houses before the Angel passes overhead -- and if they want to try substituting good works and bundles of grain for the lamb's blood, that's okay -- because they too must make up their own minds, one by one by one, person by person -- and no judgment from me for how they do it -- if they're right, that's good, if not, ouch! and all pity for the ouch! -- since I deserve the same ouch! myself -- and WILL get crunched myself -- IF He does not show me the way out of the hurt and back into His good blessings.

And it all hinges on that one question: does Jesus of Nazareth FULFILL the Law -- or not -- is HE the lamb of atonement that predates Abraham and is the center of Exodus and Leviticus and Deuteronomy -- and the history of Genesis -- or not --

And I'm not the person who says it's gotta be a lamb, either

Substitute fruits and veggies -- but that didn't get Cain out of dutch -- and losing his temper in freaked out jealous rage with Abel who DID choose lambs so he murdered his own brother -- BIG OUCH! -- no anger or retaliation for Jews -- don't recommend anger and retaliation from them, either -- but I'll follow Abel's lead -- and do my level best, with the help of God, to NOT follow Cain's.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Other than certain people existing whatever you are talking about has nothing to do with the Torah or the G-D jews believe in.

Yes, during one of the ten plagues jews put blood on their door step.

What is the obsession with blood & lambs? :cuckoo:

If you want to ask for forgivenss for a sin I posted how you should do it.

If you sinned against a person, you need to ask that person for forgiveness, then G-D.

If you sinned against G-D, you ask G-D for forgiveness and try not to do it again.

The fact, that you rely on anyone but G-D, and are in fact, worshipping multiple dieties, is perhaps the greatest sin against G-D you can make.

You never mentioned my question. I asked it about 3 times.

G-D said in numerous passages, some of which I posted, to not rely on anyone but him. That there is only him. That you should not put your trust in anyone but him. That you should not worship any one but him. That all your "salvation" comes from him.

You also stated that what G-D is true and to contradict him is to call him a liar.

How do you reconcile that with your reliance on another person, jesus? How can you worship jesus and G-D, when G-D said not to do this? Don't you believe in G-D?

Also jesus apparently said that he fulfilled jewish law :cuckoo: However, G-D said to not add or diminish from what he told you to do in the written torah? How do you reconcile this?

Last edited:

You going ignorant on us with your distractions? He is only the messenger of the Word, what are you?

Mohammed (ca. 570/571 Mecca[مَكَةَ ]/[ مَكَهْ ] – June 8, 632), was the founder of the religion of Islam [ إِسْلامْ ] and is regarded by Muslims as a messenger and prophet of God (Arabic: الله‎ Allāh), the greatest law-bearer in a series of Islamic prophets and by most Muslims the last prophet as taught by the Qur'an 33:40–40. Muslims thus consider him the restorer of an uncorrupted original monotheistic faith (islām) of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and other prophets.

One must question the faith of Christians who reject the Gospels of the idiol Jesus and his chief bearer of the Word, Peter. One must question why you reject that which you claim to worship?

Last edited:
You going ignorant on us with your distractions? He is only the messenger of the Word, what are you?

Mohammed (ca. 570/571 Mecca[مَكَةَ ]/[ مَكَهْ ] – June 8, 632), was the founder of the religion of Islam [ إِسْلامْ ] and is regarded by Muslims as a messenger and prophet of God (Arabic: الله‎ Allāh), the greatest law-bearer in a series of Islamic prophets and by most Muslims the last prophet as taught by the Qur'an 33:40–40. Muslims thus consider him the restorer of an uncorrupted original monotheistic faith (islām) of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and other prophets.

One must question the faith of Christians who reject the Gospels of the idiol Jesus and his chief bearer of the Word, Peter. One must question why you reject that which you claim to worship?

I do not claim to worship anything I reject. What I reject is your interpretation of what I believe. I also reject other people who try to tell me what I believe.

As for Mohammad, he was illiterate, couldn't keep his story straight, and claimed that everyone that had come before him was misquoted because Allah couldn't stop people from corrupting what he said. Given the poor track record of Allah in keeping his word pure, why should I expect him to do a better job this time?

In order to believe that Mohammad is a prophet I have to reject everything about the world that I know is true. I have to reject historical and archeological evidence that contradict his claims. Be as offended as you want, because I totally mean to offend you here, but if I am going to believe something that is an obvious lie I would follow Mormonism, it is at least well thought out and plotted consistently. Anyone that thinks Islam is superior to anything, including Scientology, is a fool.

Last edited:
Jews rejected Jesus cause Jesus rejected tha authority of the Talmud. Jesus was a Torah firster.

Christians rejected Muhammad because the Koran rejected the Trinity. The Koran is a Gospel firster.

Muslims reject the Koranist because the Koranist reject the Sunnah. Koranist are Koran firsters.

Torah, Gospel and Koran is from God.

Talmud, Trinity and Sunnah is from man. So who do you trust?

If only they had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course: But many of them follow a course that is evil. (Surah 5, Maida, verse 69)

Say: "O People of the Book! Ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord...." (Surah 5, Al Ma'idah, verse 68)

Jesus was a himself firster.

Also, the Talmud, the oral law, was given by G-D to Moses on Mt Sinai, along with with the written law.

Last edited:

Christians rejected Muhammad because the Koran rejected the Trinity. The Koran is a Gospel firster.

Muslims reject the Koranist because the Koranist reject the Sunnah. Koranist are Koran firsters.

Also, the Talmud, the oral law, was given by G-D to Moses on Mt Sinai, along with with the written law.

Thats Pharisees talk. Jesus attacked the Pharisees for they abrogated the Torah. Talmud has supremacist ideologies.

Go type oral torah in google and see the wikipedia discussion about the Talmud. The Pharisees were the only Jewish sect that believed the oral traditions were binding even more so than the Torah. Other Jewish sect refused that. Today Pharisaic Judaism dominated Jewish life. Much like oral traditions dominate Muslim life.

The Trinity was introduced through a closed room democracy led by by a former pagan turned Christian dictator almost three centuries after Jesus. It has nothing to do with Gospel.

Thats Pharisees talk. Jesus attacked the Pharisees for they abrogated the Torah. Talmud has supremacist ideologies.

Go type oral torah in google and see the wikipedia discussion about the Talmud. The Pharisees were the only Jewish sect that believed the oral traditions were binding even more so than the Torah. Other Jewish sect refused that. Today Pharisaic Judaism dominated Jewish life. Much like oral traditions dominate Muslim life.

The Trinity was introduced through a closed room democracy led by by a former pagan turned Christian dictator almost three centuries after Jesus. It has nothing to do with Gospel.

The oral law was given to the jews by G-D on mount Sinai, and is as important to jews as the written law.

Obviously, you are clueless about judaism, and the Torah.

Forum List

Back