Why Joe Biden won’t be the Democratic nominee

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Biden: Dems may as well 'go home' if they can't work with Republicans to find 'compromise'

Former Vice President Joe Biden defended bipartisanship with Republican lawmakers, saying if a Democratic president can't find compromise might as well "go home" and start a "real physical revolution."

Biden then argued that there's always a "rationale for compromise" with Republicans, pointing to the Obama-era Recovery Act where he boasted "three Republican votes" that he garnered in order to get it passed.

———

D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

Joe Biden wants to see himself as the guy who’s going to bring everybody together for the good of the country.

D86x2C2XoAERa5n

And that’s why he won’t win the domination. Every time Democrats try to compromise with Republicans, Republicans see it is a weakness. You don’t see Republicans willing to compromise do you? Because they aren’t.

The Republican Party is shrinking. They’re racist. They have no good policies. And they work for billionaires and corporations. Just stop. Defeat them. Nothing else will work.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-17_20-57-46.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-17_20-57-46.jpeg
    658.2 KB · Views: 156
Biden won't be the nominee because he has mental and behavior issues according to the left. He won't be the nominee because he has shown a vague willingness to deal with republicans. Nuff said.

• Banned
I’m watching a Townhall in Dayton Ohio right now.

It looks like about half the people are Trump supporters and really like Donald Trump.

But when the moderator asked the audience how many people here believe that Trump doesn’t lie there was total silence. Not a single person applauded.

So he asked again to make sure and the question was how many people here believe that Donald Trump doesn’t lie. And not a single person, once again, applauded.

Everybody there, even Trump supporters, believe that Donald Trump is a liar.

• Banned
They asked how many people think Trump is a racist and about everybody applauded.

He said how many people think that Trump is not a racist and two people applauded. Just two. The guy sitting next to him and the guy behind him in the audience.

They asked how many people think Trump is a racist and about everybody applauded.

He said how many people think that Trump is not a racist and two people applauded. Just two. The guy sitting next to him and the guy behind him in the audience.
But all cries of black oppression only comes from towns run by democrats..

Lawrence Jones was just told to pick Cotten in New York by Democrats

• Banned
Biden remembers how bipartisanship works
Republicans don’t. They tried to ruin Obama‘s presidency and they’ll try it with the next Democrat. Mitch McConnell is saying that he’s the Grim Reaper and the Senate is where legislation goes to die.
Even though Obama is out of office, Democrats elected a lot of people of color and Republicans are just freaked out about that.
Because they’re a racist party and they hate minorities they’ll never work again with the Democratic Party.
As long as the Republican Party is nearly all white and home to the Nazis and the Aryan nation and every other radical organization in the United States, they will never work with the Democratic Party which is everybody else.

It looks like about half the people are Trump supporters and really like Donald Trump.

But when the moderator asked the audience how many people here believe that Trump doesn’t lie there was total silence. Not a single person applauded.

So he asked again to make sure and the question was how many people here believe that Donald Trump doesn’t lie. And not a single person, once again, applauded.

Everybody lies dipshit...

• Banned

It’s not the towns, it’s the states.
But it’s not just people of color that the Republican Party is screwing over. Look at Appalachia. All the GOP leadership are super rich and the people in Appalachia, some of them don’t even have electricity or running water. And yet they vote Republican every single time. Because the Republican leader ship is telling them that black people and brown people are coming to take their jobs and rape their women and whatever else they say.
People in Appalachia that have no healthcare and no jobs and their lives are just terrible are terrified of the people they don’t know are going to come and take what? What do they imagine they have that these minorities will come and take?

This is why am so careful about what I post. Why I work hard to post links and only tell the truth.
Republicans on the USMB will scream liar liar because they don’t wanna hear the truth.
How many Republicans on the USMB believe that Donald Trump is honest?

But it’s not just people of color that the Republican Party is screwing over. Look at Appalachia. All the GOP leadership are super rich and the people in Appalachia, some of them don’t even have electricity or running water. And yet they vote Republican every single time. Because the Republican leader ship is telling them that black people and brown people are coming to take their jobs and rape their women and whatever else they say.
People in Appalachia that have no healthcare and no jobs and their lives are just terrible are terrified of the people they don’t know are going to come and take what? What do they imagine they have that these minorities will come and take it.
Lol only people talking about appalachia is you..
mean while 82 were last two weeks in Chicago, OPPRESSED. Memphis Tennessee was Rioting last week. Democrat mayor, Candace Owens was kicked out of a restaurant by democrats and threw water on her ... Lawrence Jones was told to go pick Cotten , go back to Kenya by Democrats..

You are the party of racism

This is why am so careful about what I post. Why I work hard to post links and only tell the truth.
Republicans on the USMB will scream liar liar because they don’t wanna hear the truth.
Lol you just said republicans are telling whites to vote republican because blacks they will rape their women.. lol you said that BS .. you are a liar lol

So the question was asked how many people got tax cuts from the Trump tax cut? And about 10 people raised their hand.

People in Appalachia that have no healthcare and no jobs and their lives are just terrible are terrified of the people they don’t know are going to come and take what? What do they imagine they have that these minorities will come and take it.
mean while 82 were last two weeks in Chicago, OPPRESSED. Memphis Tennessee was Rioting last week. Democrat mayor, Candace Owens was kicked out of a restaurant by democrats and threw water on her ... Lawrence Jones was told to go pick Cotten , go back to Kenya by Democrats..

I’m a racist because I talk about how difficult it is for people living in Appalachia? Do you realize how little sense that makes?

I’m a racist because I talk about how difficult it is for people living in Appalachia? Do you realize how little sense that makes?
Is that all you read lol haha

Lol you just said republicans are telling whites to vote republican because blacks they will rape their women.. lol you said that BS .. you are a liar lol

Mexicans rape according to trump.

But the reason so many innocent blacks are being shot and attacked, I believe, is because police are motivated with Donald Trump as president.

And remember, only a little bitch name calls. Me, I don’t name call. I was just pointing that out.

Mexicans rape according to trump.

But the reason so many innocent blacks are being shot and attacked, I believe, is because police are motivated with Donald Trump as president.

And remember, only a little bitch name calls. Me, I don’t name call. I was just pointing that out.

A police Chief hired by democrats lol usually a black cop haha

Is that all you read lol haha
At least I read.

Sadly, it’s white people in Appalachia that have been victimized by the GOP

I’m only concerned about white white people in Appalachia because I have so many relatives living around there.

I’m guessing you have no feelings towards your relatives. But that’s OK for you. But it’s not OK for me.

I thought Biden wouldn’t be the nominee because he’s an old white guy and they aren’t welcome in the Democratic Party anymore

Forum List

Back