Why JFKs Roman Catholic faith is ns not the same as Romneys Mormanism

Because Mormons are told by God to uphold the principles of the Constitution in their scriptures?

My point is that JFKsfaith was a non-issue.

America was a Christian nation

Are you goingto tell me that Catholic is not Christian????

Last I checked, the Mormons claim to be Christian.

THey also claim to be wearing magic underwear and Jesus was riding an elephant somewhere in New York...

But I don't believe those things, either.

My point is that JFKsfaith was a non-issue.

America was a Christian nation

Are you goingto tell me that Catholic is not Christian????

THey also claim to be wearing magic underwear and Jesus was riding an elephant somewhere in New York...

Amazing how much ignorance you continue to display. I hope one of these days you actually decide to learn what the mormons you hate so much actually believe.

Amazing how much ignorance you continue to display. I hope one of these days you actually decide to learn what the mormons you hate so much actually believe.

I hope one day they turn Utah into a giant Cult Deprogramming Center... but it's an imperfect universe.

The only thing you need to hope for is better treatment for your OCD, you hateful shitbag.

Joe worships at the altar of union shop states.
Where from cradle to grave a job is guaranteed at a wage double what the market demands, full benefits and full retirement.

The only thing you need to hope for is better treatment for your OCD, you hateful shitbag.

The only thing you hope for is to some day add something to a conversation.

Oh yeah, your endlessly repeating your stupid bigotry and dropping the odd reference to some asinine conspiracy theory is just so fucking enriching. Fuck off.

Joe worships at the altar of union shop states.
Where from cradle to grave a job is guaranteed at a wage double what the market demands, full benefits and full retirement.

I am always curious why you guys think that a CEO or investor should get a 8 or 9 figure salary but you begrudge a working man a fair wage with benefits?

The Marxism thread is that-a-way you fucking ridiculous lefty idiot.

So...this is you NOT going the fuck away? Ok then, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Why JFKs Roman Catholic faith is ns not the same as Romneys Mormanism

Approx one third of US citizens in 1960 were Catholics.

Thread fail.

I think that ginscpy should go back to making posts about how wicked awesome UCLA basketball was in the 1960s and 70s.

So...this is you NOT going the fuck away? Ok then, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Isn't he cuuuuuuute, he's like a little puppy that follows me around.

fbf7f339-b151-4784-92de-5dc5d149e9fa.jpg

Forum List

Back