Why Jews Built A State And Palesteenians Never Have And Never Will

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Jews excel at building things and Arabs and so-called Palestinians excel only at destroying things.

• Banned
If/when Palestine gets their own country it will be full of internal strife and in fighting, basically Yemen #2.

Why haven't so-called Palestinians ever wanted a state until now? Jews established statehood in Israel 3000 years ago.

And, since there is no letter p in Arabic, why do so-called Palestinians, who are Arabs, call themselves a name that begins with a letter not even in their own alphabet?

If/when Palestine gets their own country it will be full of internal strife and in fighting, basically Yemen #2.

Why haven't so-called Palestinians ever wanted a state until now? Jews established statehood in Israel 3000 years ago.

And, since there is no letter p in Arabic, why do so-called Palestinians, who are Arabs, call themselves a name that begins with a letter not even in their own alphabet?

That is a very good question J Stone! When I was in the Middle East the Palestinians would be referred to as "Filistini" in Arabic, which I guess means Palestinian.

• Banned

That is a very good question J Stone! When I was in the Middle East the Palestinians would be referred to as "Filistini" in Arabic, which I guess means Palestinian.

Filastin is merely the Arabic pronunciation of Palestine which is an English word invented by the British. Arabs call Pepsi "Bepsi" because the letter p is hard for them to pronounce

You'd think so-called Palestinians could invent an identity they can pronounce in their own language :lol:

Filastin is merely the Arabic pronunciation of Palestine which is an English word invented by the British. Arabs call Pepsi "Bepsi" because the letter p is hard for them to pronounce

You'd think so-called Palestinians could invent an identity they can pronounce in their own language :lol:

That is a very good point JStone, you would think they want to call themselves something they could pronounce in their own language.

• Banned

That is a very good point JStone, you would think they want to call themselves something they could pronounce in their own language.

The Fakestininas are just Arabs who began calling themselves {F]Palestinians in the 1960s as antiIsrael propaganda. They didn't actually invent "Palestine" or "Palestinians" so they are unable to pronounce their own name :lol:

Forum List

Back