Why It's Important To Smile In Pictures

Originally posted by Moi
I knooow Virginia...just meant didn't know where exactly. Your friend James hasn't given me your address yet. And, hey, home is where the heart is...don't have to be a house.

If you do it in NJ, feel free to stay with us although I know you've got family all around...I'll definitely take time off so that we can help out if you need us to!

You know where to get me.

Ok just wanted to make sure you knew where. Are you familiar with the area at all?

Thanks..it is much appreciated. I am still unsure whether to have it full out catered..half catered with people bringing desserts and such or just forget the caterer fully.

Originally posted by Jackass

I just dont want the board to turn all PC on me because of a few people with no sense of humor.

I believe I have a sense of humor. I also believe that Sandy was not trying to be mean with the picture. But I'm curious, how funny would any of us found that picture and comments had William Joyce posted it?

I realize William and Sandy have a much different history on this board, but how can we be consistent if we allow one memeber to post such a picture and not another?

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I believe I have a sense of humor. I also believe that Sandy was not trying to be mean with the picture. But I'm curious, how funny would any of us found that picture and comments had William Joyce posted it?

I realize William and Sandy have a much different history on this board, but how can we be consistent if we allow one memeber to post such a picture and not another?

Honestly...it depended on how he posted it. If he said something about the honkey in the picture..blah blah blah...well then I would have looked at it differently. Also..if Sandy had said..look at the N***** in this picture..I would have approved of what Jim did. As is stands...I dont approve of it.

I dont think you caused any hard feelings...just different opinions on something :)

Gee Jackass, you see the shit you stirred up now? hehehe! can we all please just kiss and make up now? :D

Mtnbiker, the way you explained it is completely understood, and that should have been taken from the beginning, but no one did. I know you have a sense of humor, christ, giving you fatties, you have to have one. I think your right when you were thinking more of the board, and what Big D or William would do. It's the same thing that I got yelled at for, well somewhat, posting images where they don't belong. I got yelled at and took my punishment and now won't do it, even though Jim can kiss my :moon4:!!!!! :)

Jackass, nice to see how you would think of your Wife! that's great - can I come? and what about me? you don't love me anymore? hahahahahhah

Originally posted by janeeng
Jackass, nice to see how you would think of your Wife! that's great - can I come? and what about me? you don't love me anymore? hahahahahhah

Of course you can come. You know I still love you. I will have a room at the local Marriot for you and me :D

Originally posted by Jackass
Of course you can come. You know I still love you. I will have a room at the local Marriot for you and me :D

I KNEW YOU STILL LOVED ME!!! HAHAHAH :kiss2:

Originally posted by Dan
Oh, Christ, JA and Janeen have successfully destroyed another thread!;)

hahahhhah! shad up!!!!!! :p:

Hey Dan I know I could offer some help to Chuck and Janeen !! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :dev1:

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
Hey Dan I know I could offer some help to Chuck and Janeen !! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :dev1:

I think you can too Sandy! hehheheh

Forum List

Back