Why It's Important To Smile In Pictures

its a picture !!! I am not offending anyone !! Well maybe Jackass !:cof:

maybe its my laptop but is the groom blacked out or is he really black? and if he's really black then theres two issues.

The photographer sucks and yes, it could be considered racist and offensive. I'd be tempted to remove it if I heard any objections to it.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I can see where some might be offended with this picture, but I don't think that was Sandy's intention. Race issues tend to be frowned upon quicker than others. We pick on fat people, political parties, ugly people, skinny people, rednecks, geeks... Shit, even my picture was ridiculed for quite some time! (ya buncha bastards!)

I think the intent was to be humorous, not malicious. Nonetheless, I think it's best to keep it away from the 'public' to avoid problems and a backlash of insults.

Exactly Jim I don't even use the N word but this guy can't help being black !! I mean I always comment on how my legs glow in the dark but no one would take offense to that !!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hold on a second Sandy! let's get a look at the legs before you go saying nobody will take offense!:D

:fu2: :56:

Originally posted by dmp
Were there comments about "Look at THIS darkie!!" or "See? Black people are invisible??"

No - we're commenting on the poor lighting...and this guy's VERY dark pigment. Hell, I'd LOVE to be that dark...would make it easier to sneak up on mary, while she's sleeping, so I can get some. :)

:D
brother if you have to sneak up on your wife.... theres something wrong...lol

O.k. perhaps I'm being a little snooty with this one and yes it is just humour, but it is humour at the expense of someones looks. Those looks being based on race. Sandy I did not believe you were at all trying to be mean. I guess I just did not see the humour in it.

I think its bullshit to hide this thread. No one made fun of the guy or call him the N word. IT IS a FUNNY ass picture!! You all should be ashamed of hiding it and giving in to the minority of the board so we dont have any hassles. I thought this board was about free speech!!

:mad:

Originally posted by Jackass
I think its bullshit to hide this thread. No one made fun of the guy or call him the N word. IT IS a FUNNY ass picture!! You all should be ashamed of hiding it and giving in to the minority of the board so we dont have any hassles. I thought this board was about free speech!!

ROCK ON JACKASS!!! hahahahahhaha!

AMEN

Tell it like it is my Brotha !!! :clap: :clap:

Shut up, stupid, before I stab you in the the side of the head with a pitchfork! :finger:

Well you should be!!

Maybe we should make William Joyce or Big D moderators since it seems they are calling the shots on the board.

So all of the Arab women that were posted were ok because they werent black?? Is that where we are at??

Youre right. I know who I am talking to...which is why I am so outraged that you did it!! You are letting other people call the shots because you are afraid of them starting something on the board.
Let me ask you this. If it was a white person..and they were "whited" out...would you not allow it??

I am thinking of throwing Dana a 5th year anniversary party. We didnt have a real wedding so I was thinking of renewing our vows...but I think I am gonna wait for the 10 year to do that.

It will be sometime in June I think.

Okay, whiney girl moment.

OOOOOOOHHHHHH that is so cute!!!!!

Where is the party?????

Since I've no idea where you moved or what your new home looks like, don't know if you are going to do it there or elsewhere.

Originally posted by Moi
Okay, whiney girl moment.

OOOOOOOHHHHHH that is so cute!!!!!

Where is the party?????

Since I've no idea where you moved or what your new home looks like, don't know if you are going to do it there or elsewhere.
Where I moved??? Im in your old stopping grounds..Va. Let me think, Woodbridge, Springfield, Manassas area. We are actually in an apt. No house yet! :(

I am actually thinking of doing it at Allaire Park in NJ. They have an old fashioned train there that you can ride and some great BBQ areas. I know she likes the park and it holds alot of great childhood memories for me. There is a really cute little non denominational church there also..which is why I was thinking of doing the vows again. Like I said though...I think I am gonna wait till the 10th for that.

It all depends. If people started to complain in the thread and I thought it might turn from humor to racial, then I would have moved that as well. My personal feelings and what's in the best interest of the board are sometimes 2 seperate things. Cut me some slack here, you Irish piece of shit! It was just one post, it's not the theme of the board to censor!

I could see if it had gotten a little out of control..but it never even had the chance. It was a funny pic. No one..that I saw, said anything racial.

I just dont want the board to turn all PC on me because of a few people with no sense of humor.

Where I moved??? Im in your old stopping grounds..Va. Let me think, Woodbridge, Springfield, Manassas area. We are actually in an apt. No house yet! :(

I am actually thinking of doing it at Allaire Park in NJ. They have an old fashioned train there that you can ride and some great BBQ areas. I know she likes the park and it holds alot of great childhood memories for me. There is a really cute little non denominational church there also..which is why I was thinking of doing the vows again. Like I said though...I think I am gonna wait till the 10th for that.
I knooow Virginia...just meant didn't know where exactly. Your friend James hasn't given me your address yet. And, hey, home is where the heart is...don't have to be a house.

If you do it in NJ, feel free to stay with us although I know you've got family all around...I'll definitely take time off so that we can help out if you need us to!

You know where to get me.

Forum List

Back