Why it'll never happen...

I thought the first person to ask question got theirs answered first?

That is what you have held me to in the past.

When it is illegal!

I believe this admin has done many illegal things and the fact that they thwart any attempt to investigate anything they do is the act of the guilty.

Guilty until proven innocent, eh? How very... un-American of you. You assume the GWB administration is guilty of... something, everything, who-the-hell-knows. You also assume that anyone who does not march in lock-step with you is guilty of... something (conspiracy and obstruction, I presume).

I thought the first person to ask question got theirs answered first?

That is what you have held me to in the past.

But you are demanding that I respond to whatever issues you wish to go after. I don't wish to answer the demands.

You know I haven't a problem answering questions or finding information, as I did when you wanted some links. What I'm not doing is chasing red herrings. The 2000 election was argued and decisions made.

And if evidence exsists that proves it was not what the American people chose because of fraud we should just pretend everything is fine?

But you are demanding that I respond to whatever issues you wish to go after. I don't wish to answer the demands.

You know I haven't a problem answering questions or finding information, as I did when you wanted some links. What I'm not doing is chasing red herrings. The 2000 election was argued and decisions made.

I dont see any demand in my questions?

I do NOT believe Bush was ever elected by this country.

That would be your problem, bucky. Just take comfort knowing GWB won't be elected to POTUS in the next election cycle, OK?

As a matter of legal fact, GWB WAS elected to POTUS on two separate occasions, and he is currently serving his second and final term as POTUS per the law.

BTW, are you the local pastor for the Church of the anti-Bush? Your arguments present the same rigid dogma normally associated with religious fanaticism or cultism. Which chant does your congregation regularly use, "selected, not elected" or perhaps "Karl Rove is the devil?" If it's something else, please let me know so I can update my references on moonbat librulls. Thanks so much!

Guilty until proven innocent, eh? How very... un-American of you. You assume the GWB administration is guilty of... something, everything, who-the-hell-knows. You also assume that anyone who does not march in lock-step with you is guilty of... something (conspiracy and obstruction, I presume).

I said it was the act of an quilt.

You see certain acts can be called in acourt of law during a trail and act of guilt.

Like when they go to question someone about a crime and they run and hide instead of talking to the police.

Its perfectly within the American system to state that a person is displaying an act of guilt.

Im not requesting they be thrown in jail without a trial .....I just want a fair trial held for these people I believe are guilty.

Not one where someone like Gonzales gets to preside but a truely fair trial.

And if evidence exsists that proves it was not what the American people chose because of fraud we should just pretend everything is fine?

When have you or any of us that read the news, not seen scores of complaints and investigations into voter fraud? Earlier this morning I posted the Thomas links to two versions of a bill to create the paper trail we both agree is needed.

Tell me what you know about the War of the Roses.

Tell me what you know about Concentric Zone theory and who were the authors.

Tell me why we should care?

Concentric Zone theory! Oooh pick me! Pick me! Can't think of their names - ain't going to google - two blokes from the Univ of Chicago on how crime develops as cities radiate outwards. I think. :rofl:

The precursor to environment cause theory?

I forget. It's been a while :D

I said it was the act of an quilt.

You see certain acts can be called in acourt of law during a trail and act of guilt.

Like when they go to question someone about a crime and they run and hide instead of talking to the police.

Its perfectly within the American system to state that a person is displaying an act of guilt.

Im not requesting they be thrown in jail without a trial .....I just want a fair trial held for these people I believe are guilty.

Not one where someone like Gonzales gets to preside but a truely fair trial.

An act of a quilt? :confused: I'll assume 'guilt'. Seriously, I'm confused to what an 'act of guilt' is and how you see the government committing one. You gave an example I believe of trying to avoid a subpoena? Yet, all these people from the government are at work most days.

Concentric Zone theory! Oooh pick me! Pick me! Can't think of their names - ain't going to google - two blokes from the Univ of Chicago on how crime develops as cities radiate outwards. I think. :rofl:

Parks and Burgess. LOL! Fit Chicago to a T at the time. Still quite handy, for most US cities, outside of LA.

You win the kewpie doll!

Although it's not specific to crime IIRC. CZT is more of an overall theory on how metropolitan areas expand and evolve over time.

An act of a quilt? :confused: I'll assume 'guilt'. Seriously, I'm confused to what an 'act of guilt' is and how you see the government committing one. You gave an example I believe of trying to avoid a subpoena? Yet, all these people from the government are at work most days.

Trying to cover up evidence, thwarting an investigation, evading the process of fact finding.

I think you well know what I mean and choose to pretend you dont.

Lying in grand jury testimony,not showing up to grand jury testimony, using spurlious legal motions to avoid testimony.

those kinds of things you yourself would condem an average Joe for.

The left is undermining this country.

The vast majority of damage done to this country has been due to a continual barrage of negative propaganda from the left. I'd happily see each and every one of you in jail or banned from America for your purposefully undermining this nation's resolve during a time of war. THAT is whole lot cloer to treason than anything you can attempt to tag onto this administration.

And I consider your first comment concerning the ability to be clear headed an honest nothing short of astonishing, given your blind, lemming-like partisanship.

Forum List

Back